What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
if we do get to fight a MGQ character or multiple in EX4 who will they be if i had to guess it have to be a boss like any of the four heavenly knights or alice or black alice or illias since there kinda of the main characters

ネコマタ狂アラン

Game Developer
Reputation score
I would honestly prefer that. I love MGQ, but Shrift's Battle Fuck system is much better imo. I mean maybe it's not a good comparison because both games take a very different approach to battle, but the fact that Shrift's girls and h-scenes are fully animated gives it the win. Also if this means we might battle a character from MGQ in Shrift, that'd be something else.
SHRIFT → MGQ, MGQ → SHRIFT, both game plans have been decided.
Next month, the MGQ side will release information little by . This side will publish the details of the last video of EX3 after that.

This announcement will certainly betray the expectations of each fan (in a good way).

Reputation score
so what do you do in the first fight with the one eyed person no matter how much damage i do she grabs you then you can only do 1 action befor your lust gets maxed out on your second turn in that grab and the skill that removes lust does nothing
I can't even beat this boss, when he grabs me I can't escape, any advice?

Madflavor

Reputation score
SHRIFT → MGQ, MGQ → SHRIFT, both game plans have been decided.
Next month, the MGQ side will release information little by . This side will publish the details of the last video of EX3 after that.

This announcement will certainly betray the expectations of each fan (in a good way).
Very exciting to hear, and I hope that collaborating with MGQ will draw in new fans to Shrift as well.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

Kind of a cross-post, but the MGQ ci-en has updated with some details about the crossover. 3 of the 7 participating games/series have been confirmed (SHRIFT, Three Charms and Succubus Prison). 2 more should get revealed in mid-August, and the last 2 at the end of August. Release date for it isn't fixed yet, but it obviously won't be before September at any rate.

Some of the SHRIFT characters involved have also been shown:

Assuming there're 2 more main participating girls, I'm hoping it's the other two who had new standing portraits shown on twitter/ci-en recently, i.e. Mukuro and Daiji. This would also explain why their new CG previews had them 'attacking' someone with a hair color comparable to Luka's.

The Pope

Reputation score
I luv monmusu quest...and I kinda like shrift(the art is not my thing though)......but for fucks sake! this could take even more time from the developing of paradox pt3....

I came to look for an updated version of shrift after reading about the collab....now I'm bitching about torotoro resistance wasting time....

Magnion

Reputation score

New blog post about the collaboration project.
If I'm interpreting this right, it seems Kazuya going to MGQ land and EX4 are distinct scenarios?

Civilincubus

Reputation score
I'm curious to see how they work the integration of other universe characters together, it's so hard to do well! I know some folks love the alt-universe/alt-timeline crossover trope though for me they are total immersion killers. Seeing Kazuya in MGQ is a bit like seeing Star-Wars storm-troopers at Ren-fest. Hopefully they will do this well and there wont be any class-2 contamination.

Madflavor

Reputation score
We Monster Girl Cinematic Universe now!

New blog post about the collaboration project.
If I'm interpreting this right, it seems Kazuya going to MGQ land and EX4 are distinct scenarios?
Yes. From what I understand, characters and heroes from other games are making guest appearances in a very big update coming for MGQ Paradox Part 2. You will play as Luka and the guest heroes will join him, but the guest heroes will not be raped upon loss, only Luka. This big collaboration between developers is mainly going to be played in MGQ Paradox.

However it seems that Shrift may be the one exceptions, and guest characters from MGQ will appear in EX4. This is why ネコマタ狂アラン said " SHRIFT → MGQ, MGQ → SHRIFT"

If I'm wrong, someone please correct me, I don't want to spread misinformation.

ghasT_T

Reputation score
What is Shrift currently translated up to? Is it translated up to ex-4?
There's a dedicated translator working on it at the moment. As for the main game, the game is mostly MTL/Edited, but of very high quality.
Up to Chapter 3-3 is hand-edited, past that is minor edits.

Kursor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You don't have to have any EX's done to unlock EX3, actually! All you need to do to unlock EX3 is be Bonded with Sphinx, and to have the Bonding talk with Hyakki.
I'm stuck. I had the bonding conversation with Hyakki where the treasure box disappears and im at 100 with Sphinx, but neither of the crystals on the right are activated. I have the 7/26 version of the game. Did I miss something or is my file just broken?

EDIT: Nvm, I just reinstalled everything and it works now :D

Last edited:

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score

Nekomata posted Shrift II news some time ago. So to sum it up:
1. 1597118014416.png
Mind corruption, as it progresses, allows you to 'request' certain skills from enemy (or perform certain actions that make it easier for you to lose), akin to MGQ series. The list is as following:
Become preyMind corruption LV1: undress
LV1: indulgeLV1: become afraid
LV2: action 1 (EDIT: level 2 mind corruptions put you in a bind with demon using specific body part to attack Richard afterwards make Richard indulge with demon, dealing damage to him?)LV2: action 2
LV2: action 3LV2: action 4
LV3: gently (level 3 mind corruptions indicate how Richard would like to be raped after requesting these prompts)LV3: forcibly
LV5: specific position 1 (as the name suggests, level 5 mind corruptions request to be finished in specific position from the enemy: cowgirl, paizuri and the like)LV5: specific position 2
LV5: specific position 3LV5: specific position 4
LV5: specific position 5
LV4 were omitted in the screenshot for some reason, but Nekomata stated in the post that there are two LV4 corruptions: 身を捧げる (offer your body) - during specific binds, instantly maxes out your 'bind gauge' which puts Richard into 'milking position' and 服従の証 (proof of submission) - as soon as Richard is in 'milking position', his Lust gauge will be filled until he loses.
Nekomata also states that it should be possible to request higher level mind corruptions as you're doing the lower, like in his example, going from being rubbed against ass cheeks to kissing, and so on.
2. New system - fetish ( 性癖 )
1597119354060.png
As you can see, fetishes will be divided into two categories: left column - related to the actual body part/action done, and right column - more situational stuff. Kanji to the right of the gauges, フェチ (fetish) for 'being gazed at' and 健常 (healthy) for the rest in this case, represent current status of the fetish; as said before, fetish will worsen as you continue to take attacks from its source.
'Line of sight' (being stared at by the demon)Fluffy (fur, feathers...from beast-like demons)
'Mouth' (kisses/fellatios etc.)Slimy (mucus-like substances)
'Chest' (smothering/paizuri etc.)Scales (from reptile-like demons)
'Ass' (cunnilingus/facesitting etc.)Absorption (being swallowed or assimilated)
'Hands' (handjobs/caressing and such)Kotodama - 'power of language' (verbal seductions and curses)
'Feet' (footjobs/thighjobs etc.)Smell (pheromone seductions)
'Special' (tentaclejobs/tailjobs fall here, as well as other unique body parts)Adhesion (attacks that 'glue' Richard's body to the demon's?)
Progression of fetishes:
1~29%: 'liking' - increases damage taken from that attribute
30~59%: 'adoration' - grants Richard ' 期待' (Anticipation) ailment at the start of the battles (for now it's unknown what it will do)
60~99%: 'addiction' - doubles damage taken from that attribute
100%: 'fanaticism' - enables exclusive request skills
As usual, your suggestions and criticism on my translation are welcome.

Last edited:
Reputation score
so EX4 will be a MGQ Crossover? Nice I like both games and on Paradox side it says you cannot use LOC gear on the dungeon because if they allow it it will turn easy to finish because it’s extremely OP equipment and on EX 3 what kinda of enemies we have ? Can someone shows me , its while I play SHRIFT because I was busy with isomer on girls frontline

BlackAion

Reputation score
Hey guys I need help with the Iron maiden. I have no idea what to do. She kills me every time I go for the third time and Once I get to the 4th time I die hard.

Civilincubus

Reputation score
There are some posts on this awhile back, but the gist of it is:
1) Be sure to use tea or have companion visit buffs on
2) Break out of the nipple bind regularly as it does massive lust damage
3) Use coffin struggle option in the struggle menu 3 times over the course of healing and breaking out of binds
4) On the fourth bind breaking an additional option should show up that ends the fight