What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a good way to update it or do i just have to redownload everything again and get it all set up again?

Shrifted

Reputation score
Is there a good way to update it or do i just have to redownload everything again and get it all set up again?
If you're talking about the new version of SHRIFT: Yes, you're basically going to have to redownload it and do all the steps again. To carry over your saves, copy the "Saves" folder and the PublicData.rvdata2 file.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Finished the true mercy route awhile ago and dropped back to doing stuff and I remembered a problem I had so in the main clear game room there is 4 crystals to the extra areas the one in the top left is lit but for some reason the one in the bottom left isn't even though I complete the requirement (bond with Lampas, Barghest and Empuse and complete on true mercy) is there another requirement you need or has it bugged out? also how do you unlock the other 2 on the right as they don't have a tip?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Finished the true mercy route awhile ago and dropped back to doing stuff and I remembered a problem I had so in the main clear game room there is 4 crystals to the extra areas the one in the top left is lit but for some reason the one in the bottom left isn't even though I complete the requirement (bond with Lampas, Barghest and Empuse and complete on true mercy) is there another requirement you need or has it bugged out? also how do you unlock the other 2 on the right as they don't have a tip?
Check to make sure you have the correct version, they should be lit if you have the latest version. Look for a file in the same folder called 初めにお読みください it'll tell you the actual version you have (gonna guess it's v5.24).

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
New Year's Eve is approaching. I thought to take this opportunity to congratulate all of you guys.
First and foremost, the dev of this, without a doubt, amazing game: @ @ネコマタ狂アラン . Thank you for tirelessly working on SHRIFT, polishing it, adding new content and even participating in collab with other H-games! SHRIFT is one of the best games of this caliber I had to play, and you keep coming with more unique and engaging content. I hope that 2020 was nice to you, in spite of pandemic occuring, and I wish that 2021 will be even nicer. Don't overwork yourself, enjoy your craft, and please be happy! Thank you a lot, really.
@Anegorami and @Shrifted (and whole translation team!), you guys are awesome too, for working so hard on producing translation. Thanks to you, I (and many others, I'm sure) could enjoy one of key aspects of SHRIFT, story, without having to rely on machine translation. Here's to hoping you will still be here when SHRIFT II comes out sometimes in the future, and we could share our experiences of it. Happy New Year! Stay cool!
And to all of other people who visited this thread, thanks to you as well. Whether it be helping each other, discussing the game or just sharing appreciation for monster girls you like, you make this thread livelier. I'm glad I could find this community and become a part of it. And I hope it will only grow and flourish from now on.
Happy New Year, everyone!

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Check to make sure you have the correct version, they should be lit if you have the latest version. Look for a file in the same folder called 初めにお読みください it'll tell you the actual version you have (gonna guess it's v5.24).
Thanks I've been playing as the game got translated but I did realise that it was that far out of date (5.27 to 7.12) my save unlocked EX 2 and 3 but the crystal in the upper right is still locked might be a thing I'm guessing that you need to do the 3 other EXs first but if that's not the case how do you unlock it?

Edit: also how do u beat Hecate in EX 2 they keep hacking

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Thanks I've been playing as the game got translated but I did realise that it was that far out of date (5.27 to 7.12) my save unlocked EX 2 and 3 but the crystal in the upper right is still locked might be a thing I'm guessing that you need to do the 3 other EXs first but if that's not the case how do you unlock it?

Edit: also how do u beat Hecate in EX 2 they keep hacking
top right crystal is for EX4, which isn't out yet, so it'll be locked for a while.

For that part, you should have gotten an "email" from Hyakki that should tell you what to do.
Once you start dealing with hecate's hacking, the game generates a text file titled MAIL[HYAKKI] in the same folder, an "email" from her. It should tell you of a way to access a sort of "admin mode". iirc, you need to hold Q and W while starting up the game. from there, you control a butterfly to fly around and get to a point where you can remove her admin privileges, making it a fair fight again.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
top right crystal is for EX4, which isn't out yet, so it'll be locked for a while.

For that part, you should have gotten an "email" from Hyakki that should tell you what to do.
Thanks again did see a post a bit ago that mentioned checking your files after but the text file didn't show up command still works though cant wait for next update

Rubika

Reputation score
Just finished the game and I'm trying to collect all the loss scenes.

Anyone have any idea how to get Empuse's third scene? I ran the hint text through Google translate but it's not been very helpful.

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
Just finished the game and I'm trying to collect all the loss scenes.

Anyone have any idea how to get Empuse's third scene? I ran the hint text through Google translate but it's not been very helpful.
I don't remember it all that well, but isn't this the secret one? (If that text mentioned Hecate, then I think) you need to enter Empuse fight while wearing one specific accessory.

Rubika

Reputation score
I don't remember it all that well, but isn't this the secret one? (If that text mentioned Hecate, then I think) you need to enter Empuse fight while wearing one specific accessory.
Might be an issue then. I'm in the post-game content and I'm using the bronze boxes to do the re-fights. I was thinking it might have had something to do with the EX content and the equipment from them, but I'm waiting for them to be finished before I start.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Might be an issue then. I'm in the post-game content and I'm using the bronze boxes to do the re-fights. I was thinking it might have had something to do with the EX content and the equipment from them, but I'm waiting for them to be finished before I start.
try and doing it from chapter select then equip the item and go to the fight dont know if that what i did or started a new game and rushed just for that scene

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
Oh, I think you can't trigger this one from refight. Have to play the story again, with benefits removed.

Sullix29

Reputation score
Communicate in English
Salut, Où puis-je trouver les fichiers audio BGM / BGS / etc ... J'ai acheté le jeu sur DL SITE et je peux pas y jouer ... Je comprends rien, j'ai acheté le jeu tranquille, ça m (envois plein de "Attention" alors regarderune de leurs aides ne correspond pas à mon problème -_-

Pourquoi tous les fichiers sont-ils présents sauf l'audio?
JE VIENS JUSTE D'ACHETER LE JEU AUJOURD'HUI

[QUOTE = "Shrifted, post: 1130766, membre: 397880"]
Si vous parlez de la nouvelle version de SHRIFT: Oui, vous allez essentiellement devoir la télécharger à nouveau et refaire toutes les étapes. Pour reporter vos sauvegardes, copiez le dossier «Sauvegardes» et le fichier PublicData.rvdata2.
[/CITATION]
Bonjour, je viens acheter le jeu sur DLSITE mais il me manque les fichiers audio ...

Attachments

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Salut, Où puis-je trouver les fichiers audio BGM / BGS / etc ... J'ai acheté le jeu sur DL SITE et je peux pas y jouer ... Je comprends rien, j'ai acheté le jeu tranquille, ça m (envois plein de "Attention" alors regarderune de leurs aides ne correspond pas à mon problème -_-

Pourquoi tous les fichiers sont-ils présents sauf l'audio?
JE VIENS JUSTE D'ACHETER LE JEU AUJOURD'HUI
if you downloaded all 3 parts from dlsite you should not be missing any files, the audio are found in the first file in your picture. is this your first time playing an rpg maker game?
since your typing in french dont know if you can understand english so here

si vous avez téléchargé les 3 parties de dlsite, vous ne devriez manquer aucun fichier, l'audio se trouve dans le premier fichier de votre image,
est-ce la première fois que vous jouez à un jeu de Rpg Maker?

Foxington

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a way to activate normal saves? Or undo the retarded "You viewed a hentai scene once so now you're fully corrupted and can never progress without a full restart if you didnt make enough saves" thing?

Decent Hentai, shit game.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
does-int corrupted carry over i remember starting a new game to get a scene i was missing then on my main save i had the corruption, remove the corruption with 100% friendship option

Shrifted

Reputation score
Is there a way to activate normal saves? Or undo the retarded "You viewed a hentai scene once so now you're fully corrupted and can never progress without a full restart if you didnt make enough saves" thing?

Decent Hentai, shit game.
Each time you defeat an enemy, their corruption goes down by one level. Additionally, you can ask for assistance in Hell's Gate to wipe corruption away completely, at a cost.

Reloading saves won't work as the corruption is stored on the public data file.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
speaking of corruption is there a way to see the other type of corruption or is it the same as the corruption you can remove with friendship? that what i dont get since you can remove corruption with friendship whats the point in the other way to remove corruption. is the other way just in case you lose to a boss way to many times befor you become friends or are there 2 different type of corruptions.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
speaking of corruption is there a way to see the other type of corruption or is it the same as the corruption you can remove with friendship? that what i dont get since you can remove corruption with friendship whats the point in the other way to remove corruption. is the other way just in case you lose to a boss way to many times befor you become friends or are there 2 different type of corruptions.
There's only one type of corruption.
The more you lose to an enemy the higher your corruption with that enemy, making it harder to defeat that enemy. If corruption gets too high, that enemy becomes unbeatable.

There are 2 ways to remove corruption.

1: Go talk to a friendship 100 version of that enemy, and ask her to remove corruption.
2: Ask Meia. Since losing is what increases corruption you get help points. If an enemy's corruption is so high it's impossible to beat the enemy, you have to rely on meia to remove the corruption.

There's 1 way to reduce corruption.
Defeat the enemy. If you win while you have some corruption against the enemy, you'll remove some of it. If you continuously win against that enemy with some corruption you can remove all of it.