What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's only one type of corruption.
The more you lose to an enemy the higher your corruption with that enemy, making it harder to defeat that enemy. If corruption gets too high, that enemy becomes unbeatable.

There are 2 ways to remove corruption.

1: Go talk to a friendship 100 version of that enemy, and ask her to remove corruption.
2: Ask Meia. Since losing is what increases corruption you get help points. If an enemy's corruption is so high it's impossible to beat the enemy, you have to rely on meia to remove the corruption.

There's 1 way to reduce corruption.
Defeat the enemy. If you win while you have some corruption against the enemy, you'll remove some of it. If you continuously win against that enemy with some corruption you can remove all of it.
i see thx one of the reason i ask if there were 2 type was because of a comment that said if you remove corruption you cant get the true ending that why i was kinda thinking there was a type of corruption that friendship cant remove, i was also thinking why would removing corruption with friendship stop you from getting true ending did not know there was other way to remove corruption other then friendship did not even know about the defeating enemy part as well.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
i see thx one of the reason i ask if there were 2 type was because of a comment that said if you remove corruption you cant get the true ending that why i was kinda thinking there was a type of corruption that friendship cant remove, i was also thinking why would removing corruption with friendship stop you from getting true ending did not know there was other way to remove corruption other then friendship did not even know about the defeating enemy part as well.
If you remove corruption you cannot get the true end on that playthrough that is correct.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If you remove corruption you cannot get the true end on that playthrough that is correct.
does that also include removing it with friendship or only with meia im asking since i was getting all the scenes i was missing befor finishing the game and i was removing my corruption with friendship.

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
does that also include removing it with friendship or only with meia im asking since i was getting all the scenes i was missing befor finishing the game and i was removing my corruption with friendship.
Only Meira's assistance prevents TM route.

Sullix29

Reputation score
English discussion only.
[QUOTE = "goldendark, post: 1131513, membre: 24870"]
si vous avez téléchargé les 3 parties de dlsite, vous ne devriez manquer aucun fichier, l'audio se trouve dans le premier fichier de votre image. est-ce la première fois que vous jouez à un jeu de création de rpg?
puisque votre saisie en français ne sait pas si vous pouvez comprendre l'anglais alors ici

si vous avez téléchargé les 3 parties de dlsite, vous ne manquerez pas de fichier, l'audio se trouve dans le premier fichier de votre image,
est-ce la première fois que vous jouez à un jeu de Rpg Maker?
[/CITATION]
Tout fonctionne à merveille, merci pour votre réponse, c'était juste un problème de téléchargement :)

Shrifted

Reputation score
1611020425671.png

Just seeing if I can manage to be one of the few English players to get through the new difficulty setting while I work on the last little bit of the big v3.0 translation patch... :3

Hello, does anyone know where can I get the DLC files?
SHRIFT DLC is all obtainable through the creator's CI-EN. Should be a link from the DLSite page.

Flower_Cat

Reputation score
Noticed that the pastebin I used as a guide recently got privated by the site, it was a True Pacifist guide that was fairly edited, going up to at least EX 2, anyone got a spare?

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Noticed that the pastebin I used as a guide recently got privated by the site, it was a True Pacifist guide that was fairly edited, going up to at least EX 2, anyone got a spare?
Pastebin has been privating/deleting pages with adult oriented materials. What part are you having trouble with ?

ShionK

Reputation score
The pacifist final boss is near impossible on hardcore anybody got any tips or hints for me?

Flower_Cat

Reputation score
Pastebin has been privating/deleting pages with adult oriented materials. What part are you having trouble with ?
I'm not having trouble with anything, I want to make sure I take the right path to the true pacifist route, as some of the requirements are a bit more complex than "spare all enemies and make sure to max out affection"

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
I'm not having trouble with anything, I want to make sure I take the right path to the true pacifist route, as some of the requirements are a bit more complex than "spare all enemies and make sure to max out affection"
Check Anegorami's signature, his MEGA folder should have 'Shrift notes' that detail the progression towards ending as well, if I remember correctly.

Happyninja

Reputation score
I have just finished EX1 and I don't know how to access EX2
Is it a bug or I need to do something specifically in order to get access for EX2

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I have just finished EX1 and I don't know how to access EX2
Is it a bug or I need to do something specifically in order to get access for EX2
Are you in the True Mercy end?
100 affection with all of the girls in the game?

If you are then the only other question is if you have a legal copy of the latest version of the game.

Happyninja

Reputation score
Are you in the True Mercy end?
100 affection with all of the girls in the game?

If you are then the only other question is if you have a legal copy of the latest version of the game.
Yes I'm on true mercy end and I have 100 affection with everyone
And I have 7.02 version of the game