What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

New ciel update, apparently the beelzebub are in.

Finally broke down and tried this with the english patch, and WHATDOYAKNOW, IT'S STILL A LITTLE CRAZY HARD!

While the story is really interesting, I'm kinda' done with this. Any chance I could get a full save from some kind soul? I've lurked the topic, but it's a bit hard to find one.

EDIT: and one question: what exactly happens when you give one of the monsters the engagement ring? Have a partial save with it, and any time that I give the thing to one of the girls, my room changes and loses the exit so that I can't continue the game.

Last edited:
Finally broke down and tried this with the english patch, and WHATDOYAKNOW, IT'S STILL A LITTLE CRAZY HARD!

While the story is really interesting, I'm kinda' done with this. Any chance I could get a full save from some kind soul? I've lurked the topic, but it's a bit hard to find one.

EDIT: and one question: what exactly happens when you give one of the monsters the engagement ring? Have a partial save with it, and any time that I give the thing to one of the girls, my room changes and loses the exit so that I can't continue the game.
https://ulmf.org/threads/devils-office-shrift-rj209839.11163/page-81#post-1070721

Does someone have the ocelot dlc to share i tried buying i dint work also is there a way to defeat the oni to get the picture from true mercy from genocide

Does someone have the ocelot dlc to share i tried buying i dint work also is there a way to defeat the oni to get the picture from true mercy from genocide
DLC is paid so I don't think anyone will share it. Instead describe why your payment failed, might be able to help with that.
And no, can't beat Hyakki

the , its where arachne did to that poor soul.
How do you return to the place where he dies? I always chose to shoot him to stay in the place where he's eaten but the magnum only spawn when I leave (I see it right before the screen goes dark) and I can't go back once I left

How do you return to the place where he dies? I always chose to shoot him to stay in the place where he's eaten but the magnum only spawn when I leave (I see it right before the screen goes dark) and I can't go back once I left
chapter select

got the new dlc but cant activate it i get the chatting scene from main menu but goes to a to be continued shot then i have no momento in my invent and advice ?

*update never mind i got it

Last edited:
Anyone have tips for EX2? (the dancing one). I'm stuck with bad reaction time.......

Anyone have tips for EX2? (the dancing one). I'm stuck with bad reaction time.......

If you look closely at what's happening, you should realize something isn't right.....

it's not a dance game, it's a dream sequence. you have to wake up

Can some please help me. i cant win against Daji. fight for like 3h now. her first form is no problem. her secound form is just luck. if i get gagged its game over. nothing i can do about it, struggeling doesnt work, and i cant pull the gag off. but sometimes i win against her form because i dont get gagged.out of luck
third from is no problem some good rng and i win.
then the slim form didnt make it throught it. she does the kiss hold. i try to struggle no effect. i try to use magic. deald dmg but then she kisses me anyway. and im dead

Can someone help ? i like the game but i think im gona quit.
Secound phase(plant daji) is just luck, and 90% of my atempts end there.
and still dont know how to escape the kiss.

Using mjolnir dragonfang cat collar and btw im playing on lowest diffculty

Can some please help me. i cant win against Daji. fight for like 3h now. her first form is no problem. her secound form is just luck. if i get gagged its game over. nothing i can do about it, struggeling doesnt work, and i cant pull the gag off. but sometimes i win against her form because i dont get gagged.out of luck
third from is no problem some good rng and i win.
then the slim form didnt make it throught it. she does the kiss hold. i try to struggle no effect. i try to use magic. deald dmg but then she kisses me anyway. and im dead

Can someone help ? i like the game but i think im gona quit.
Secound phase(plant daji) is just luck, and 90% of my atempts end there.
and still dont know how to escape the kiss.

Using mjolnir dragonfang cat collar and btw im playing on lowest diffculty
The kiss you just have to survive theres no way around it, haven't faced her in a while so i forgot what you have to do after sorry :(

Lampas gives the item lampas drop. If you eat this item during the second phase she just gives up on using the gag move.
The gag is taken off with shake off.

It's a tough fight though. Part 3 is very luckbased because of the stupid time-stop shit making a return. Don't be stingy with items in this fight. Use the morphines and shit.

Alright, so I finished EX 1, 2, and 3. Thanks XD
Is that all that's in the game right now? I know EX4 is being made, so does that include the teaparty thing?
Also, does anyone know how to get book entry 117, 125, 126, and 127? I'm only missing those 4.

Back