What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

The way I got out of it was I used items to clear the status effects, and they ran awy. I forget which items though. pretty sure iit was one of those "you can only carry one at a time" ones, so like... morphine and/or adrenaline.

Can some please help me. i cant win against Daji. fight for like 3h now. her first form is no problem. her secound form is just luck. if i get gagged its game over. nothing i can do about it, struggeling doesnt work, and i cant pull the gag off. but sometimes i win against her form because i dont get gagged.out of luck
third from is no problem some good rng and i win.
then the slim form didnt make it throught it. she does the kiss hold. i try to struggle no effect. i try to use magic. deald dmg but then she kisses me anyway. and im dead

Can someone help ? i like the game but i think im gona quit.
Secound phase(plant daji) is just luck, and 90% of my atempts end there.
and still dont know how to escape the kiss.

Using mjolnir dragonfang cat collar and btw im playing on lowest diffculty
I found that superhuman medicine is essential for fighting against her second form. Go to hell's gate, then down the ladder on the left into the laboratory, and purchase 3 bottles of superhuman medicine from her. For 7 turns, it gives you an ability called "Berserk" which will free you from any binding regardless of the situation.
For the 3rd form, just make sure you always have sylph storm activated.
For the 4th form, you have to use psi arrow (magic ability) to free yourself, although learning the skill psi tornado is better. Even that isn't certain to free you though, so that one is partly luck.

Last edited:
So... I've beaten the pacifist. The genocide and one of the neutral endings. And I'm currently at the EX1 playthrough. But whenever I shoot the first ever braghast when the black fox is teaching you the mechanics(again) I get a error and after I click ok the game closes. Any idea what could be the cause of that?

So... I've beaten the pacifist. The genocide and one of the neutral endings. And I'm currently at the EX1 playthrough. But whenever I shoot the first ever braghast when the black fox is teaching you the mechanics(again) I get a error and after I click ok the game closes. Any idea what could be the cause of that?
Post the screenshot of the error

This isn't what you are looking for but if you are shooting a Barghest, Wouldnt you be on a NG+ run instead of an EX1( Since EX1 is just the stuff about the harpies.)

After using the translation somehow my Defensive Posture got changed back into Japanese and upon trying to finish the penultimate boss, the game closes with an error message saying Glitchy_Text argument error 1 to 0 something, what do I do?

Hello everyone !
I'm trying to complete the genocide route but it seems I can't kill liz&haru. Can someone tell me how I am supposed to do it ?
My apologies if the answer was already posted in this thread. I must confess that i hadn't the resolve to read 130 pages to find it....

Thanks in advance ^^ !!

I have a question which is probably dumb and obvious, but is it possible to go back to previous areas and bond with creatures you've already passed, or would I need to restart to bond with all of them

After using the translation somehow my Defensive Posture got changed back into Japanese and upon trying to finish the penultimate boss, the game closes with an error message saying Glitchy_Text argument error 1 to 0 something, what do I do?

Some text around Defensive Posture was changed in 7.2, so if you're not on it it won't be translated. You are likely not playing game version 7.2. Download the latest version from DLSite and run the patcher again.

Glitchy_Text should be working, I'll double check it on my end.

how much of the EX parts can you so now with the latest patch?
I assume only 2, since those are the only ones i can enter.

odd, used the latest patch but i only have ex 1 and 2. Is there a special thing you need to do to for 3?
i know for EX3 you need to be friends with sphinx dont know if you need anyone but if you are already at 100% with everyone already then maybe it is a patch problem and you could go post a comment on the translation thread.

Shrift II page is up on DLsite. ETA is late Dec 2021, price - 990 yen.

Definitely hyped for this. I can't use Gaijinizer on it because he's going to be moving out of using VX ACE, but I'll definitely be looking at translating it after finishing up with Shrift 1's translation. :3

I only found out about SHRIFT like a month ago.

So seeing a sequel is in the works makes me happy.

Back