What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

NatsukiRem2

Reputation score
Hey guys, I am stuck against the daaji second fight. I am on the true pacifist run, I beat daaji (foxgirl) once, ran to take the linear cannon but then, in the second fight, I can only concentrate, take defensive posture and rest. defensive posture doesn't do anything, rest doesn't do anything and concentrate only INCREASE lust, it doesn't decrease it in that fight. I saw some guys says I should take morphine to keep lust in check but you can't use items in that fight and can't use morphine before the fight. Of course I tried to charge linear cannon before heading to fight but you can. What am I supposed to do x(

Thank you kindly ^^'

solarbeamr

Reputation score
Well arguably Haru's 100 affection accessory is much better than Lucy's charm, so persevere :3
Damn, time to Git Gud indeed, lol.
Thanks again pal.

Eh? All the choices are leading to bad end ?
either I take the key or stay with them.
I even equipped with Lucy's charm too but doesn't seem to work.
What did I miss here ?

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
Hey guys, I am stuck against the daaji second fight. I am on the true pacifist run, I beat daaji (foxgirl) once, ran to take the linear cannon but then, in the second fight, I can only concentrate, take defensive posture and rest. defensive posture doesn't do anything, rest doesn't do anything and concentrate only INCREASE lust, it doesn't decrease it in that fight. I saw some guys says I should take morphine to keep lust in check but you can't use items in that fight and can't use morphine before the fight. Of course I tried to charge linear cannon before heading to fight but you can. What am I supposed to do x(

Thank you kindly ^^'
Skip all text, guard during Daji's attacks (it does work). After she acts, you have some breathing space; your primary goal is to reduce lust back to <20, maybe remove debuffs/use Morphine if you have it. In the last phase, even if it seems like you lost, don't give up and struggle.
Damn, time to Git Gud indeed, lol.
Thanks again pal.

Eh? All the choices are leading to bad end ?
either I take the key or stay with them.
I even equipped with Lucy's charm too but doesn't seem to work.
What did I miss here ?
Well you have to make Kazuya get pervy but not too pervy. If he got in the trap, look around the area for some other solution.

solarbeamr

Reputation score
Skip all text, guard during Daji's attacks (it does work). After she acts, you have some breathing space; your primary goal is to reduce lust back to <20, maybe remove debuffs/use Morphine if you have it. In the last phase, even if it seems like you lost, don't give up and struggle.

Well you have to make Kazuya get pervy but not too pervy. If he got in the trap, look around the area for some other solution.
Oh damn, I was too fixing into being their yes man. Even the raccoon warned me about it, thank you, finally make it.
Almost rage quit and skip her lol.

Icoro

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you beat Mormo's Dance Duel? The challenge is simply impossible. Not enough time for the buttons.

Edit: Ah, it's a dream. Sneaky Shrift.

Last edited:

o11187909

Reputation score
How do you beat Mormo's Dance Duel? The challenge is simply impossible. Not enough time for the buttons.
I believe there is a special action that you can use at some point, don't remember when though so keep an eye out for it

Icoro

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes, I have discovered it. And after I played through EX 2.... I feel like after consuming an excess of drugs. Like, a LOT of drugs.

NatsukiRem2

Reputation score

It worked !
Thanks a lot, buddy ^^

solarbeamr

Reputation score
Anyone know if the Resting bed outside of Safezone and encountering monster in dream gives new CG ?

solarbeamr

Reputation score
I think only daji has unique dreams.
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Anyone know how to unlock scene 107 ?I think it's the pinkbed with Daji but doesn't matter if I wake up or failed to, that scene won't unlock.

purplepower

Reputation score
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Anyone know how to unlock scene 107 ?I think it's the pinkbed with Daji but doesn't matter if I wake up or failed to, that scene won't unlock.
its the gel form scene where you get vored, so once u get caught just keep passing turns i guess. also i forgot the name of the item but you can use it so skip to a specific form to make things easier

Last edited:

solarbeamr

Reputation score
its the gel form scene where you get vored, so once u get caught just keep passing turns i guess. also i forgot the name of the item but you can use it so skip to a specific form to make things easier
Oh, The one they gave you after TM ending that summon her form when you sleep right ?
Got it, Thanks pal.

Ex -1 The Harpy Spawn is broken AF, RNG-based, since if you not one-shot them, more spawn, dmg-rushing > 1 left > spam more (indefinitely until total of 3 and you can't attack the main one)+ SylphStormlv3 + innate high evasion because why not+ Air grab that can cause Stun or grab you ( 2 bodies grab) and won't allow escape ( Violent Rage, Kick Away, Shake Off, even with Hell Break, don't work at all, the hell, ? ) I Don't feel this BS for quite sometimes after Iron-Maiden 2's fight.
P/S Spam Stun Grenade like a certain Oni for the win, hell yeah.

Kellam

Reputation score
All characters with dreams have CGs unique to those pink bed dreams, but I don't think any of those appear in the book.

Yeah, Harpy Spawn is extremely difficult from an offensive perspective. To some degree I'd advise prepping an extremely strong gun like the Magnum and grinding up some ammo for it so you don't have to deal with their fights as much, though you're still at risk of missing. Thankfully, the boss is much less threatening on a turn-by-turn basis. If you're not looking to get rid of corruption, you can also just use Stun Grenades, which are cheaper and more consistent.

To get 107, you must fight with Daji and fail a dance against her Gel form. Even if you succeed in the defense dance that immediately follows, it should then be recorded in your book. So for that matter, you can use the bronze box and the gel card to speed things up.

solarbeamr

Reputation score
Thanks, I have Magnum but can't find where to buy it's ammo.
Also, It's weird when I enjoy the boss fight then the mob.
I bruted forced it by using the Mjolnir but thanks for the tip, Hyping for Ex 3 's translation and Ex 4's release

Icoro

Lurker
Reputation score
The Ex-Scenarios are much easier in New Game Plus, where you can buy a Magnum with infinite ammunition.

I have to say, the narrative is kind of weird. The demons want to rape you and steal your soul, but you're evil if you kill them? Let alone that the demons are much more brutal than in other MG-games.
It makes more sense that you don't kill others because you feel it changes you and makes you more bloodthirsty. Such a message should come, the MOMENT you kill a demon for the first time.

ghasT_T

Reputation score
The Ex-Scenarios are much easier in New Game Plus, where you can buy a Magnum with infinite ammunition.

I have to say, the narrative is kind of weird. The demons want to rape you and steal your soul, but you're evil if you kill them? Let alone that the demons are much more brutal than in other MG-games.
It makes more sense that you don't kill others because you feel it changes you and makes you more bloodthirsty. Such a message should come, the MOMENT you kill a demon for the first time.
A Lampas tells you straight up (think it's right after the first lantern room) that killing is a very bad idea.

Ayano

Reputation score
When it comes to the engagement ring what does it actually do? Is it just give it to your favorite girl or do you get something special if you give it to a certain one?

solarbeamr

Reputation score
When it comes to the engagement ring what does it actually do? Is it just give it to your favorite girl or do you get something special if you give it to a certain one?
A small scene after you gave her the ring, beat the final boss and you will see extra scene with the one you engage to.

Ayano

Reputation score
Is there some sort of trick to the final pink bed or is it just supposed to be impossible?