What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
the harpies are disgusting, are all the expansions translated though? Will someone be so kind as to reupload full save with expansions or repoint me to a full save of the game?

oh my uploads got deleted because i upset someone as usual or someone reported it because they wanted other people to replay true pacifist for themselves.

Last edited:

ghasT_T

Reputation score
Is there some sort of trick to the final pink bed or is it just supposed to be impossible?
It's doable.

For the first half, indulge in Gel-form once, then wake up until 2nd phase.
2nd phase can be done through brute force, but I recommend equipping the Fluffy/Fluffiest Hoodie/Cape. They significantly reduce LUST build-up, saving you from a loop of Termination Fuck.

Ayano

Reputation score
It's doable.

For the first half, indulge in Gel-form once, then wake up until 2nd phase.
2nd phase can be done through brute force, but I recommend equipping the Fluffy/Fluffiest Hoodie/Cape. They significantly reduce LUST build-up, saving you from a loop of Termination Fuck.
I thought that you would need to be at half your health to be able to rest in pink beds without the succubus bell? Is there a way to lower you VIT and WIL or do you not even need the bell at all? Also does the first choice with beast form even matter at all?

ghasT_T

Reputation score
I don't know about it during the story. In My Room Post-Game, it's doable.
Also pretty sure indulging in Beast right off the bat starts you off worse.

Lexxxx313

Reputation score
Ummm guys please i need help its about Iron maiden AKA (E-001) i tryd to search step by step tryd to find videos read all about it and i still cant pass her or defeat her , can someone pliz say it step by step like what action should i take do i first ,,shake off,, concentrated,, coffin breakout,, ETC. Or is it RNG and there is no possible way and i should just give up on the game :(

ntoiuxn

Reputation score
Ummm guys please i need help its about Iron maiden AKA (E-001) i tryd to search step by step tryd to find videos read all about it and i still cant pass her or defeat her , can someone pliz say it step by step like what action should i take do i first ,,shake off,, concentrated,, coffin breakout,, ETC. Or is it RNG and there is no possible way and i should just give up on the game :(
You need to use Coffin Breakout 4 times in a row. You will get an in-battle scene where the boss taunts you and pulls you back in after doing this. On the fifth turn an invisible option in the menu will appear - it's very obvious - and selecting that will win the fight.

Note that every time you lose a fight in this game you get a semi-permanent penalty when fighting the same type of enemy and it carries over even if you reset or use a new save file. That means if you've lost this fight a lot of times it might be difficult to survive long enough to use Coffin Breakout 4 times before hitting 100 Lust (which will stop you from using struggle moves and thus lose the fight). I recommend drinking tea in the break room and equipping anything you have that reduces lust damage.

There is a guide on F95 zone's Shrift discussion page, but I do not believe I have enough posts to link it yet! Good luck!

barthalamuke

Reputation score
Does anyone have a save to activate true mercy? I completed it on a previous version but my saves don't transfer to the new version of shrift (7.2) so I'm essentially locked out of the EX content until I complete the entire game again (which involves building up all the bonds again).

Lexxxx313

Reputation score
You need to use Coffin Breakout 4 times in a row. You will get an in-battle scene where the boss taunts you and pulls you back in after doing this. On the fifth turn an invisible option in the menu will appear - it's very obvious - and selecting that will win the fight.

Note that every time you lose a fight in this game you get a semi-permanent penalty when fighting the same type of enemy and it carries over even if you reset or use a new save file. That means if you've lost this fight a lot of times it might be difficult to survive long enough to use Coffin Breakout 4 times before hitting 100 Lust (which will stop you from using struggle moves and thus lose the fight). I recommend drinking tea in the break room and equipping anything you have that reduces lust damage.

There is a guide on F95 zone's Shrift discussion page, but I do not believe I have enough posts to link it yet! Good luck!
Thank you so much it workd as for what comes later im sure i can handle it.

barthalamuke

Reputation score
Also is there a guide for Mio and Yami (the DLC characters)? I managed to make progress with Mio through talking with Liz and Haru but i'm not sure if there's a way to advance it further with either of them.

Weisshexe

Reputation score
So I enjoy the game, but I need extra help when it comes to acquiring loot. It seems I have an easier time upgrading my shotgun, handgun and machine pistol. I'm having trouble with my worn blade and death scythe. I keep searching for emeralds or magic rocks, but no luck. Can anyone help me out here? Am I missing something?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I enjoy the game, but I need extra help when it comes to acquiring loot. It seems I have an easier time upgrading my shotgun, handgun and machine pistol. I'm having trouble with my worn blade and death scythe. I keep searching for emeralds or magic rocks, but no luck. Can anyone help me out here? Am I missing something?
you can buy magic rocks and emeralds from the shop that how i upgraded my sword

Syrath

Reputation score
You can also go back to ch1-1 and fight Barghests for Magic rocks to make the gemstones (If you have them at near-100 affection you can Persuade them to win instantly and still get drops), or use the Bronze box for Lampest to do the same thing for Emeralds specifically.

Similarly, in 4-3 there's a generic monster girl who has a chance to drop Lapis Lazuli, and you can fight them indefinitely.

Weisshexe

Reputation score
You can also go back to ch1-1 and fight Barghests for Magic rocks to make the gemstones (If you have them at near-100 affection you can Persuade them to win instantly and still get drops), or use the Bronze box for Lampest to do the same thing for Emeralds specifically.

Similarly, in 4-3 there's a generic monster girl who has a chance to drop Lapis Lazuli, and you can fight them indefinitely.
Thank you for your help.

Lexxxx313

Reputation score
Again it seems i need help the start of Chapter 3-2 when u escape E-003 with the trader then u fall in to a trap web. The first battle with Arachne when u are stuck in a web, everything i do its like its pointless if she webs me and i untalnge she keeps spiting her web and one attack makes everything bound and thats when i lose ,any tips how to beat that part haveing hard time passing that and seeing the same cutscene over and over again its annoying.

purplepower

Reputation score
Again it seems i need help the start of Chapter 3-2 when u escape E-003 with the trader then u fall in to a trap web. The first battle with Arachne when u are stuck in a web, everything i do its like its pointless if she webs me and i untalnge she keeps spiting her web and one attack makes everything bound and thats when i lose ,any tips how to beat that part haveing hard time passing that and seeing the same cutscene over and over again its annoying.
Keep struggling and than when you are free, if i remember correctly you just use the evasion skill

Just finished EX - 3 but does that spider lady in the forest have any other dialogue or interactions besides the battle ones cause it really feels like she was shoe horned in.

solarbeamr

Reputation score
Yeah feel really out of place and not involve with the story whatsoever?
Kinda weird, the dev that pays attention to detail, designed her and implemented her like this.

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
Keep struggling and than when you are free, if i remember correctly you just use the evasion skill

Just finished EX - 3 but does that spider lady in the forest have any other dialogue or interactions besides the battle ones cause it really feels like she was shoe horned in.
Yeah feel really out of place and not involve with the story whatsoever?
Kinda weird, the dev that pays attention to detail, designed her and implemented her like this.
She is actually a spider-like fairy if I remember correctly, but no, just a usual mob (although she does have a 2nd scene)

solarbeamr

Reputation score
She is actually a spider-like fairy if I remember correctly, but no, just a usual mob (although she does have a 2nd scene)
She does ? All I see is the grab one where if you don't have Sylph Storm, It's game over when you automatically surrender to her.
2 little Fairies also mob but has impact on the plot tbh.