What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

purplepower

Reputation score
She does ? All I see is the grab one where if you don't have Sylph Storm, It's game over when you automatically surrender to her.
2 little Fairies also mob but has impact on the plot tbh.
if you run around in circles lost in the forest enough she offers to take you through everything and tries to tempt you, if you give into this specific temptation its a different scene than the first insta death one

solarbeamr

Reputation score
if you run around in circles lost in the forest enough she offers to take you through everything and tries to tempt you, if you give into this specific temptation its a different scene than the first insta death one
Thanks, time for 100%.

HappyTuna

Reputation score
Just finished True Mercy and one starting a genocide run which got me wondering, how far does the meta go?

For example there's unique dialogue for going from TM into G but is there more new lines if I do another TM run after that?
Would be interested in knowing how many times I need to replay to see everything

solarbeamr

Reputation score
Just finished True Mercy and one starting a genocide run which got me wondering, how far does the meta go?

For example there's unique dialogue for going from TM into G but is there more new lines if I do another TM run after that?
Would be interested in knowing how many times I need to replay to see everything
That's a great question as I wondering whether going to Neutral Ending and different Mercy Ending make any different and worth it since I got TM, going G route is too brutal for me.

Monvatar

Reputation score
It this a bug? When i enter throne room with Fairy Queen there is no fight, only little conversation between Kazua and Adult Sphinx. Kazua deceives the sphinx (that he decided to leave her) and she confesses (about her deception). Then they go home and on the way meet a Cheshire Cat with an announcement of EX4. Did i miss something ?

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
It this a bug? When i enter throne room with Fairy Queen there is no fight, only little conversation between Kazua and Adult Sphinx. Kazua deceives the sphinx (that he decided to leave her) and she confesses (about her deception). Then they go home and on the way meet a Cheshire Cat with an announcement of EX4. Did i miss something ?
There's no actual fight vs Big Sphinx, the last proper battle of EX3 was Titania.

stalkkaajasi

Reputation score
Finally played EX 3 good shit two things that bother me are one so Cheshire is my computer? Cant help but think that in one of the bad endings with her she would just suddenly stop and "Say windows needs an update please restart." second I hope that Mai and Ena can join your My room in a later update

sadonion22667

Reputation score
How do you do the genocide route for 2-1? Got stuck.Killed all mother rabbits and shot at Nina in the cut scene, but I cannot find out how to kill haru and liz.

Last edited:

Anegorami

Reputation score
How do you do the genocide route for 2-1? Got stuck.Killed all mother rabbits and shot at Nina in the cut scene, but I cannot find out how to kill haru and liz.
In any version of the game past 7.02, Genocide route requires any other route to be cleared beforehand, otherwise, starting from Haru & Liz, it'll automatically be switched to the neutral route.

sadonion22667

Reputation score
In any version of the game past 7.02, Genocide route requires any other route to be cleared beforehand, otherwise, starting from Haru & Liz, it'll automatically be switched to the neutral route.
Ahhh, okay I just completed a true mercy run and made a new folder to separate the two. Thank you for letting me know.

patapouet

Reputation score
Speaking of genocide route, can anyone tell me how to beat hyakki. I'm stuck in the final chapter "judgment", she comes to meet me and at the beginning of the fight the difficulty automatically switch to suicidal and she wipes the floor with me ?

please, i only wanted to bring mayhem upon the world : (

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i cant not ever see myself doing a genocide run all because you can name your character and i use my name even if i was put into a world like this i dont think ill be able to kill anyone just so i could survive longer cant wait to play EX4 and SHRIFT 2 around the end of the year unless the date changed.

Anegorami

Reputation score
Speaking of genocide route, can anyone tell me how to beat hyakki. I'm stuck in the final chapter "judgment", she comes to meet me and at the beginning of the fight the difficulty automatically switch to suicidal and she wipes the floor with me ?

please, i only wanted to bring mayhem upon the world : (
Still yet to face her myself since she was updated, but here the general tips:
- Hell Break, else she'll eventually use her finishing strike on you.
- Lightning magic was quite effective against her, Dumb Cat Staff may help.
- Make sure you have 90% of Codex unlocked, else go and do so before challenging her.

Currently going CHALLENGE mode to get Inf. RL (chapter 2-2 right now), Genocide will be next (again, on CHALLENGE).

patapouet

Reputation score
till yet to face her myself since she was updated, but here the general tips:
- Hell Break, else she'll eventually use her finishing strike on you.
- Lightning magic was quite effective against her, Dumb Cat Staff may help.
- Make sure you have 90% of Codex unlocked, else go and do so before challenging her.
So that was the reason for my crushing defeat ^^. I currently have only 75% of the codex unlocked.
My heart bleed when i think about all these lovely girls that i butchered for nothing...

Thank you for the tips, Anegorami !

Anegorami

Reputation score
HO.png
All right, I'm finally at the point. Let's go with the actual tactics.
First of all, Hyakki is immune both to Fire and Ice magic. Wind magic "seems" to deal some damage but still not even remotely enough to bring her down. So, there are two valid options:
- Edge Dagger - deals 100 damage in stock, 300 when crits, will do 110 on crit after the next update.
- Psi Volt Tackle - deals 150 damage, has a 5% chance to stun Hyakki for one turn. Before you ask, yes, there is a chance to stunlock her for entire fight, here's the number:
(2,8574684782056874555394588707634 * 10 ^ -435)%

Meaning, you'll need roughly 6,6582974879239327986986369166441 * 10 ^ 430 years to see that outcome. Neat.
Unfortunately, no human would last that long, so let's get down to equipment.

- Weapon: Edge Dagger. Of course, since there is no MTTK nor MIRV (MMTK would, actually, be weaker than the dagger anyway, and MIRV is a post-game weapon).
- Offhand: Scaly Shield (if you're going defensive) or Ether Glove (if you're sticking with Psi Volt Tackle).
- Accessory: I WANT TO SCREAM "SKULL COAT", but no, Mystery Cream. Else the Lust gain will be too high to handle.

Now, to skills:
- Personally, I prefer Psi Volt Tackle approach, so: Vitality UP MAX, Magic UP MAX, Agility UP MAX, Vitality Regeneration, Magic Evasion.
- If you want to try going Physical way, Willpower UP MAX, Attack UP MAX, Agility UP MAX, Willpower Regeneration and Physical Evasion.
Note, however, that Magical Evasion gives you 30% chance, while Physical Evasion gives 10%.

Spells:
- Hell Break, since you need to keep Willpower high enough, else Hyakki would eventually finish Kazuya off. Guess that was made to counter Frozen approach I used before, see my previously recorded battle with her.
- Frozen (instead of HB) - will make Hyakki's moves even more bearable. Unfortunately, you'll have to come up with other way to constantly (at least, once per five turns) keep your Willpower above 50%.
- Since 195 SP is all that's given, there is no way to get BOTH Hell Break and Frozen, unfortunately. Gotta stick with one.
- Psi Volt Tackle, if you're going Mage route.
- Sylph Storm, keep it active at all times (same as Hell Break / Frozen).

And that's about it. With that set it should be possible to withstand her attacks and deal her damage up to the point when she starts to heal herself. Will update the post / make another one once I have a proper way to beat her past that.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I'm still hoping the creator expands the genocide route after we do all the EX dungeons. I want to see the world burn finally, and kill those remaining characters we didn't get a chance to because of Hyakki's cock block fight.

Side note, I was gonna commission some Hecate recently, but someone already asked for a 30,000 JPY video of her. What a mad man, I'll ask for her later so as to not burn out the creator on her, but damn that's going to be good.

Last edited:

ネコマタ狂アラン

Game Developer
Reputation score
I'm still hoping the creator expands the genocide route after we do all the EX dungeons. I want to see the world burn finally, and kill those remaining characters we didn't get a chance to because of Hyakki's cock block fight.
People here seem to be speaking without looking at the creator's Twitter or Ci-en, so I'll write down my thoughts.

G route:
I will explain how ridiculous this route is in EX4. This route was only needed to complete the line of the game SHRIFT, not really the madman who runs this slaughter.
By analogy, cooking requires fire. Only the madman will try to touch the fire just because it is prepared.
And after EX4 is over, Kazuya's story is over.
The existence of "that" of the G route will also be settled.

Hyakuki's Strength:
It will be even stronger when EX4 is delivered. It will also increase the fanning and battle time.
I want to tell you that killing on this route is a "waste of time".
She has about doubled her HP, is fully resistant to lightning, and has almost no critical hits.

The creator is G route "deprecated".
Please be prepared to not be able to see the ending after EX4 perfectly.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
People here seem to be speaking without looking at the creator's Twitter or Ci-en, so I'll write down my thoughts.

G route:
I will explain how ridiculous this route is in EX4. This route was only needed to complete the line of the game SHRIFT, not really the madman who runs this slaughter.
By analogy, cooking requires fire. Only the madman will try to touch the fire just because it is prepared.
And after EX4 is over, Kazuya's story is over.
The existence of "that" of the G route will also be settled.

Hyakuki's Strength:
It will be even stronger when EX4 is delivered. It will also increase the fanning and battle time.
She has about doubled her HP, is fully resistant to lightning, and has almost no critical hits.

The creator is G route "deprecated".
Please be prepared to not be able to see the ending after EX4 perfectly.
Sorry, I follow a lot of hentai game creators on CI-EN, twitter, fantia and pixiv fanbox, and I don't understand Japanese so I tend to just leave things to imagination unless they post imagery. I could machine translate every page but I feel I could get the information incorrect too due to how inefficient machine translations are.

If I'm understanding this right, if we finish EX4 the G route will also be finished in a way? I don't quite understand what you mean, but it's better not to know in this case so as to not be spoiled. I look forward to the update either way! I am one of those madman that enjoyed the G route, killing everyone after first doing the pure love route to and then seeing the despair in their dialogue and expressions, ah what a delicious story! Beautiful writing, thank you for the hard choices~.

Last edited:

Anegorami

Reputation score
Hyakuki's Strength:
Well, that effectively negates Psi Volt Tackle, but I've found another ways to deal with her recently, so, not a big deal.
Anyway,
Challenge Accepted Geno.png

Also, a question: will there be any reward for clearing Genocide route on the hardest difficulty akin to Infinity Rocket Launcher for True Mercy?

PS: Thank you for giving the player a reward item that instantly boosts girls' affinity to 100 - really needed that after killing them.
Because for some reason they were too sad about that.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I only really cared to waifu Hecate and she isn't waifu'able so it doesn't matter. Body has a sexy body but she's just a doll in the end, Nina is just a typical idol wannabe. Kill them all.