What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Kaerdron

Reputation score
Actually no. If you watch her hug loss scene from the main menu, she will offer you an option to unlock that scene after you're done.

You, uh...make Kazuya agree to take it.
Wait, it's not her between real form Sphinx and the twins on the compendium?

Because seeing either (or both) scenes in the "Loss" section don't fill anything.

Last edited:

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
Wait, it's not her between real form Sphinx and the twins on the compendium?

Because seeing either (or both) scenes in the "Loss" section don't fill anything.
I'm confused now. Seeing 'hug' scene from Loss allowed me to get an additional part where she offered to unlock bj scene (since I ignored it in the EX3 run). Are you talking about some other scene?

Kaerdron

Reputation score
I'm talking about the compendium which allows you to unlock additional chests in the library

saiven

Reputation score
Hey guys I have been stuck on Arachne for a few days and it is super frustrating. My best weapon is the Mjolnir and I went back to older chapters to try and find better weapons but I can't seem to find any. I have tried Silph Storm and Keep cool but she just chain cucks me into defeat over and over. Any advice?

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Which Arachne fight?
If I recall, the first fight doesn't even need you to dish out much damage.
The second fight is just you learning her moves and how to not get lured in by them.

Edit: I came back to this thread just to see people be rude to dev.
Bad boy. Dev is good man. Let him decide his own game.

Ginek

Reputation score
Which Arachne fight?
If I recall, the first fight doesn't even need you to dish out much damage.
The second fight is just you learning her moves and how to not get lured in by them.

Edit: I came back to this thread just to see people be rude to dev.
Bad boy. Dev is good man. Let him decide his own game.
Same here, i got very pissed of how people were rude to neko, he is not a english speaker and even so, he comes here to talk to the western fans and people treated him like that, despicable

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Same here, i got very pissed of how people were rude to neko, he is not a english speaker and even so, he comes here to talk to the western fans and people treated him like that, despicable
Some of the folk who got upset tend to be very helpful in the ulmf community. So maybe the hope was that by expressing overt disappointment and anger it'd lead to a more well-rounded finish to the game. Regrettably, an overt-critical approach doesn't tend to work well on the japanese. It'd be sad if Neko does what japanese folk tend to do when faced with criticism like that, i.e. withdrawing/avoiding. Not only would that go against the likely intended result, but it may also reduce the chance that we can provide meaningful feedback that will be taken in the future.

saiven

Reputation score
Sorry! It's the fight when she is blocking you exiting her lair and she tries to chain panic you and constantly cover you in web after you go through the maze with the little spiders.

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
I'm talking about the compendium which allows you to unlock additional chests in the library
Oh, I'm not sure about Compendium, actually, but didn't Cheshire mention that she won't be appearing in it?
Sorry! It's the fight when she is blocking you exiting her lair and she tries to chain panic you and constantly cover you in web after you go through the maze with the little spiders.
Cool Calm (max level) has a ~97% chance to prevent Fear and therefore should be up at all times. If she manages to bind you, use 'Evasive Posture' twice after tearing the web off (or use Sylph Storm and hope for rng). Then it's just whittling her HP down.

Flower_Cat

Reputation score
So I've made it to 4-2 and seem to be missing the "Magic Frame" item? I should apparently have it by this point, also whats up with all those armors that need multiple of some accessories I only have 1 of, they some sort of NG+ thing?

Anegorami

Reputation score
So I've made it to 4-2 and seem to be missing the "Magic Frame" item? I should apparently have it by this point
Chapter 4-1, parking lot 4, IIRC.

also whats up with all those armors that need multiple of some accessories I only have 1 of, they some sort of NG+ thing?
None of them are NG+ - the materials can be bought from:
- Hyakki Oni / Vending Machine, "Equipment" tab.
- Raccoon Trader, in Haru & Liz's My Room room.
- Yui, dat mad scientist.
Fluffy Robe and Physical Armor can be assembled as early as 3-1, Proto Armor can be crafted right after getting Arachne's Bronze Box and Fluffiest Robe can be made in 4-2.

Krutu83

Reputation score
How to use all EX crystals? I have only the first one and the rest of them locked with "????????". Version 7.02t2.14, True Mercy and bonds with everyone

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I get being critical but come on, it's a foreign guy who put out a well-done product-- the guy even came here to see how we liked it and some asshats with high standards made him probably not want to come back here.
We're trying to keep talented devs not make them feel unwelcomed. There's plenty of options to find games where being the evil protag is fleshed out-- cornering a guy who genuinely hadn't done anything to us just because the guy isn't comfortable doing something is what will lead devs to stop giving us products at all. If you want something, be more mature and at least give him more credit for what he's already done. I don't want game devs to ignore our ideas just because lack of moral gatekeeping means we're going to let a dev feel unwelcomed here.
Apologize, mean well, be polite and don't break what little of our community is left apart.
That was just disgusting.
Neko should feel welcome here-- we love his game, and enjoy what product we got. The characters are fun, the choppy english translation is hilarious to me, and the overall difficulty is interesting, to say the least.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Criticism of a game is always welcome. But, like all other threads, be mindful of how you speak. This is an official notice.

Kakuray

Reputation score
I CAN'T DEFEAT TITANOBOA IN 3-3 I AM GOING TO BE CRAZY PLEASE SOME BODY HELP ME