What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Civilincubus

Reputation score
I really dont know "Geno" or "no-Geno" I already have magnum but I cant attack her whatever i do i'm losing
Isn't that the fight where you need to defend from constriction in the first turn? The hell's whatever it's called ability is also pretty useful on the 2nd turn iirc.

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
Isn't that the fight where you need to defend from constriction in the first turn? The hell's whatever it's called ability is also pretty useful on the 2nd turn iirc.
Oh he's talking about the initial one. Yeah defensive stance for that to win the first fight.

Icoro

Lurker
Reputation score
image-800.jpg

Where do you find her? I played through Shrift with all the Ex- Scenarios, but never came across her.

Last edited by a moderator:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
aint she one the dlc characters you can buy from the blog post there are some characters you can only get that way they give you a special item to use in the lab

Snikku

Reputation score
I believe her memento is called 'Memento: Faint', and yeah you use it in the lab to have an encounter with her.
If you talk to Haru afterwards then she'll give you an item which when worn, unlocks another H scene with Mio in the memento.

someonebored

Reputation score
I believe her memento is called 'Memento: Faint', and yeah you use it in the lab to have an encounter with her.
If you talk to Haru afterwards then she'll give you an item which when worn, unlocks another H scene with Mio in the memento.
Can I ask for the name of that item (written in Japanese characters, if possible)?

EDIT:
Found it.

Last edited:
Reputation score
So I've appeared to run into an issue, and I am unsure of how to proceed. Currently doing the intervention section where you backtrack through 3-1. I've got the trump card from Hyakki and proceeded to the sphinx and during the battle I followed the instructions in a walkthrough found on F95 for taking each turn. The issue however is after struggling on the fifth turn the Answer option is I can't even attempt to answer and as a result the battle is unwinnable. I am unsure how to fix this as reloading the save, restarting, and even restarting the chapter does not fix it. Any idea if it's possible to fix this (Even if it requires editing the save file to put me right past the fight)?

Edit: Looks like I was able to get it fixed. I just had to go back on my original save (which I thankfully still could), create a new save, then replay it again. Not sure what happened to break the Sphinx fight though.

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wasn't there an invisible option on the far bottom again?

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
could someone provide a save for a scene where you get to battle hyakki in genocide route? all the saves here just doesn't seem to have that.

eatthemuffin

Reputation score
So I have a question, and apologies if this has been answered before but this is a pretty large thread to look through.

I was apparently running an outdated version of the game, so I downloaded the updated version from DLsite. How can I import my saves from the old version to the new version? Copying the save folder into the updated version didn't seem to work.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I have a question, and apologies if this has been answered before but this is a pretty large thread to look through.

I was apparently running an outdated version of the game, so I downloaded the updated version from DLsite. How can I import my saves from the old version to the new version? Copying the save folder into the updated version didn't seem to work.
that should work maybe copy over the publicdata as well, that really all there is

Anegorami

Reputation score
could someone provide a save for a scene where you get to battle hyakki in genocide route? all the saves here just doesn't seem to have that.
My shared folder (link in the signature)/Saves (7.2)/Base + EX-1-2-3 + Genocide (up to Hyakki Oni).7z
Note, however, that my save was made on the hardest difficulty, expect 100% more pain.

that should work maybe copy over the publicdata as well, that really all there is
Indeed, all you need is Save folder and PublicData.rvdata2. While it's possible to load saves even without PublicData, some things might break. Spectacularly.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
there was a new blog post yesterday if there are no bug found ex4 may come out next week from what google translate tells me, next week could mean next week form blog post 18 from which should be a friday or next week from when they started debugging on the 15 then ex4 may come out on Monday or Tuesday well anyway if google translate is right time to get hyped.