What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
with the vampire that do a fight similar to Nina

she just one shot me every time because the timing is too quick
You're supposed to lose the dance, but it doesn't mean you have to let her win by going along with her proposals.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
speaking of that dance battle that the timing goes way to fast did anyone try using cheat engine to slow the game down and see if anything happens if you are able to defend.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The locust looking boss monster crashes the game when it bites you, it doesn't always crash when it happens it seems but it has happened to me a few times. Best to stay clothed and whittle it down with Undine's protection to avoid triggering it's bite requirement as much as possible.

Not a bad EX4, very heavy on the dialogue, so much so I forgot it was a hentai game, which is both a good and bad thing I suppose for being immersed in the story, but I wasn't able to finish a single fap cycle. I have to give props to the creator, making H scenes of disgusting looking creatures takes imagination, I was reminded of Saya No Uta even during the whole ordeals. Good stuff, looking forward to SHrift II.

Last edited:

WageDragon

Reputation score
The locust looking boss monster crashes the game when it bites you, it doesn't always crash when it happens it seems but it has happened to me a few times. Best to stay clothed and whittle it down with Undine's protection to avoid triggering it's bite requirement as much as possible.

Not a bad EX4, very heavy on the dialogue, so much so I forgot it was a hentai game, which is both a good and bad thing I suppose for being immersed in the story, but I wasn't able to finish a single fap cycle. I have to give props to the creator, making H scenes of disgusting looking creatures takes imagination, I was reminded of Saya No Uta even during the whole ordeals. Good stuff, looking forward to SHrift II.
Are you figured out what to do in the end? Cheshire said something about button in title but i dont understand what i am suppose to do. There are 2 options in the last scene and i tried both with the same result. When i start game again it just shows empty room and nothing happen.
Anyway sorry for my english...

drunkboo

Reputation score
can someone give details of what is in EX4 content wise, wont be able to play it till later this evening and the curiosity is killing me.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
finished ex4 but im missing a scene the one between the lamia and the succbus its greyed out

found it was in the second part when your small just got caught way to fast so i missed it

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Are you figured out what to do in the end? Cheshire said something about button in title but i dont understand what i am suppose to do. There are 2 options in the last scene and i tried both with the same result. When i start game again it just shows empty room and nothing happen.
Anyway sorry for my english...
Do the same trick you did with Hecate, hold Q + W then start game.

barthalamuke

Reputation score
Just wondering, is there a machine translation tool for EX4? or will I have to wait for a manual translation?

Troy168

Reputation score
Just wondering, is there a machine translation tool for EX4? or will I have to wait for a manual translation?
EX4 was just released. Give it time before there's any announcements on EX4 being Manual Translated.

Madflavor

Reputation score
Anyone know how to beat Lamia? It seems that during the 2nd or 3rd turn she does an Insta-Kill attack.