What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Termok lol999

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
what ver have x2 x3 x1
and is there a link to dowloand x4 as well just asking

TheeSonus

Reputation score
what ver have x2 x3 x1
and is there a link to dowloand x4 as well just asking
EX1, EX2, EX3, AND EX4 are all included. They're bonus content you can go through after completing the True Mercy route. Just download the newest version, do True Mercy and voilà you can access the EX content.

Termok lol999

Reputation score
EX1, EX2, EX3, AND EX4 are all included. They're bonus content you can go through after completing the True Mercy route. Just download the newest version, do True Mercy and voilà you can access the EX content.
where is there a link because i cant find and i hope is not cien website

limes-n-lemons

Reputation score
Is it not possible to do more than one Genocide run on a single PublicData.rvdata2 file? I managed to initiate it effortlessly the first time, but follow-up attempts aren't giving me the Genocide Haru and Liz encounter. Or am I doing something wrong?

TheeSonus

Reputation score
Is it not possible to do more than one Genocide run on a single PublicData.rvdata2 file? I managed to initiate it effortlessly the first time, but follow-up attempts aren't giving me the Genocide Haru and Liz encounter. Or am I doing something wrong?
I'm not really sure myself since I've never done Geno > Geno, only Mercy > Geno, but my best bet would be either NG+ benefits weren't disabled (which I'm pretty sure they were if you already killed to that point) or it's probably intentional. No idea why it would be, though.

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
i just realize, EX-04 story is pretty much like marvel's "LOKI".

The whole timeline diverting... different shota hero's from their own universe coming to one just to achieve their own goals...

Exactly like LOKI. Hopefully those that watch marvel understand my references.

Dark01

Reputation score
How does the defeat scene open where there are a lot of mermaids and why is it not present in the losing scenes ?

Ryuten

Reputation score
Is the last crystal behind the achievements room supposed to not lit up after completing ex 4? It is not lit up for me.

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Is the last crystal behind the achievements room supposed to not lit up after completing ex 4? It is not lit up for me.
No, it isn't supposed to light up yet. I think we will get to have at least one more content update for Shrift 1 that will light up that crystal and conclude the storyline. That said it was confusing, I thought I was doing something wrong too.

yusk

Reputation score
can someone tell me how can i run away from the bunny mother? i just try to shoot her and she just kills me all the time

TheeSonus

Reputation score
can someone tell me how can i run away from the bunny mother? i just try to shoot her and she just kills me all the time
Cool Calm is helpful in basically any fight. If you're going the True Mercy route, make sure to equip the monster warding bell until you're through the chapter.
If she says anything before you get your turn, IMMEDIATELY USE EVASIVE STANCE.
That's about all I can give you. The machine pistol or submachine gun, whichever upgrade stage you have of it, is pretty good at taking her out in one burst if you use the Stock.