What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Hello there. I have two questions for you people : Are you fighting vs Mukuro just in the chapter 2? There are any other monster girl with prehensile hair in the game?
Thank you

Hello there. I have two questions for you people : Are you fighting vs Mukuro just in the chapter 2? There are any other monster girl with prehensile hair in the game?
Thank you
It's only Mukuro if I'm remembering properly.
If you don't count Lampas' vines as prehensile "hair" then Mukuro is the only one that fits that bill.

There already aren't many humanoid monsters that would need to use their hair to bind the protagonist anyway. Most of the monsters are more monster than they are human.

Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
hey how do i get the game??? i would like to play it???^^

I downloaded the EX4 version, but I keep running into a bug in the Genocide route. Normally after defeating Mother Rabbit enough for her to go away, Kazuya is supposed to automatically kill Haru & Liz. But he instead keeps asking for the key, like in the neutral/mercy routes. My save file is red, so I don't understand what went wrong.

Anyone else have this problem?

cant really help you with that since i never played/tried genocide for the sole reason you can name your character i dont really want a character with my name going around killing people/demons

cant really help you with that since i never played/tried genocide for the sole reason you can name your character i dont really want a character with my name going around killing people/demons
Well I mean, I don't want Kazuya doing that either, so that's why I renamed him to something else. No reason you can't do the same.

I downloaded the EX4 version, but I keep running into a bug in the Genocide route. Normally after defeating Mother Rabbit enough for her to go away, Kazuya is supposed to automatically kill Haru & Liz. But he instead keeps asking for the key, like in the neutral/mercy routes. My save file is red, so I don't understand what went wrong.

Anyone else have this problem?
Starting from ver7.12, Genocide route is locked on first playthrough. Clear any other route (preferably, True Mercy) to kill without reservation.

hi people, i have a problem i am in the EX4 and (SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER)

when you defeat the big bug,then you make a choise (i dont know what choice i did because i dont know japanese xD) and the next part i am in a house alone or better say i only see a house the twins say something and disapear the first time, now every time i start the game i only see that house and i cant do nothing, a little help xD

Last edited:
I just beat EX3, and I was looking to replay some of the fights. When I talk to the sheep next to the entrance, they mention that "You can freely battle with the demons in the EX worlds" under the "Clear Perks" section. How can I do this and replay these fights from the game (not just the lose scenes or a drain scene).

when you defeat the big bug,then you make a choise (i dont know what choice i did because i dont know japanese xD) and the next part i am in a house alone or better say i only see a house the twins say something and disapear the first time, now every time i start the game i only see that house and i cant do nothing, a little help xD
you do the same thing you did in ex 2 for hecate on the main menu i forgot what the buttons are tho

Well.
you do the same thing you did in ex 2 for hecate on the main menu i forgot what the buttons are tho
That. Q+W

can someone plz help me?
I want ex4 guide I don't know what to do and it is jap
I stuck in vampire girl

can someone plz help me?
I want ex4 guide I don't know what to do and it is jap
I stuck in vampire girl
That's kinda vague. You can't pass the double chase part? If so, you can just let Slug Girl catch you, then she'll take you to the exit

the first time i did the second chase part it was not even a chase the slug girl caught me right at the start of the chase never had a chance to move she was to fast, looks like holding the skip button makes enemies move way faster for some reason

the first time i did the second chase part it was not even a chase the slug girl caught me right at the start of the chase never had a chance to move she was to fast, looks like holding the skip button makes enemies move way faster for some reason
I think that would be because the "Skip" button actually speeds up the game in order to get through the text faster. Same thing happens in a lot of RPGM games, at least the ones that I know of.

Starting from ver7.12, Genocide route is locked on first playthrough. Clear any other route (preferably, True Mercy) to kill without reservation.

What if I already cleared Neutral and True Mercy route (3 saves TM and 1 N route), but I still get the same effect as rodgerroe? I need clear routes again?

Also, when I leave the right house, Kazuya teleports behind the wall to the graveyard. But if I don’t read the notes, he won’t teleport to graveyard. Looks like a glitch.

Last edited:
What if I already cleared Neutral and True Mercy route (3 saves TM and 1 N route), but I still get the same effect as rodgerroe? I need clear routes again?

Also, when I leave the right house, Kazuya teleports behind the wall to the graveyard. But if I don’t read the notes, he won’t teleport to graveyard. Looks like a glitch.
From what I can gather, it needs to be after you cleared a route with NG+ benefits turned off.

Back