What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

What do I need to do in order to get genocide background in the main menu? I completed genocide route before and after TM. But after my game is restored all I get is default background with bed.

What do I need to do in order to get genocide background in the main menu? I completed genocide route before and after TM. But after my game is restored all I get is default background with bed.
I think it comes after Pardon ending?

So does anyone know how to beat high lamia for the third time? She has some dialogue that I don't understand and then her next attack is an insta kill, which is honestly kinda bullshit.

Edit: Someone said earlier use the block support skill, which one is that? I don't read japanese. This seems like such a stupid gimmick compared to how good the rest of the game has been.

Edit: Never mind, now stuck on the next slug girl encounter. Swear this shit is just too difficult. Theres literally no option to change difficulty either.

Last edited:
finished ex4 and man aren’t what happens with him is not considered a part 3 spoilers ? And after this we go get something else or kazuya story ends with ex4 ?

finished ex4 and man aren’t what happens with him is not considered a part 3 spoilers
No. It's a plot point for MGQ Part 2. They don't specifically say anything direct about what happens in Part 3.

And after this we go get something else or kazuya story ends with ex4 ?
There's still the giant fox. Meia, the guide for Kazuya's plot regarding the demon compedium is the last thing for Kazuya. After that is SHRIFT 2.

So does anyone know how to beat high lamia for the third time? She has some dialogue that I don't understand and then her next attack is an insta kill, which is honestly kinda bullshit.
Edit: Someone said earlier use the block support skill, which one is that? I don't read japanese. This seems like such a stupid gimmick compared to how good the rest of the game has been.
Edit: Never mind, now stuck on the next slug girl encounter. Swear this shit is just too difficult. Theres literally no option to change difficulty either.
At least play it machine translated damn...
What are you doing trying to play a JRPG like SHRIFT in Japanese w/u understanding any japanese?

At least play it machine translated damn...
What are you doing trying to play a JRPG like SHRIFT in Japanese w/u understanding any japanese?

I've had machine translations work for me a grand total of 0 times any time i've ever tried to use one. Is there a machine translation that works for EX4 yet?

Edit: Also why does the rush bar never go down when dealing damage except when it does?

Edit: Final boss can suck a dick. Clearly there's a gimmick because he won't die and can insta kill you. Seems to be a theme in this EX...

Last edited:
I've had machine translations work for me a grand total of 0 times any time i've ever tried to use one. Is there a machine translation that works for EX4 yet?

Edit: Also why does the rush bar never go down when dealing damage except when it does?
AdventCirno's Mtool

i never use a machine translation when playing jrpg even when i cant read anything if i ever get stuck i open my phone and use the google translate app on it and that good for me

and ya the final boss of ex4 was a pain was doing so well the first time then i had the crash that happen form a an attack and had to redo the full fight again that was not fun
cant wait to replay it once i can read the story

please did someone have a full save please i don't want to do it again

sorry if this has been asked before, but is there any unique dialogue in EX3 vs sphinx if you married her when she transforms at the end?

Do Geno route, then one of the neutral routes, then True Mercy route

Just beat EX4. What an crazy ride, it's kinda sad it's over. But at least we have Shrift 2 on the horizon.

Btw, what's up with that large crystal in the Encyclopedia room? It's surrounded by 4 smaller crystals. I would've expected the top right small crystal to be activated after completing EX4, but no.
right she says talk to her after but when i try nothing happens

Who do you give "The Tengu Prince" to, by the way? Tried searching but didn't bring up any results. It's a gift item that suggests you need to give it to a specific demon.

Is there a guide somewhere for genocide... the japanese wiki only shows how to get started...

Is there a guide somewhere for genocide... the japanese wiki only shows how to get started...
You don't really need a guide for genocide, it's fundamentally just "Kill all random encounters until they stop showing up".

You don't really need a guide for genocide, it's fundamentally just "Kill all random encounters until they stop showing up".
okay... but... can you retry the game with your game fucked with genocide data... like after you beat it you try true mercy what happens?... thats what i wanna know as the internet.... doenst have much on genocide... but i seen its ending in japanese...(theres a yt video SHRIFT G√ V7.13【G√見たい人向け】type that into yt) its dark.. like imagine if undertale made you replay the game,.. empty with hallucinations of your friends when you first find them.... then you encounter chara after the empty playthrough...
sidenote:i meant a boss guide considering its equivelant to well sans.

Last edited:
okay... but... can you retry the game with your game fucked with genocide data... like after you beat it you try true mercy what happens?... thats what i wanna know as the internet.... doenst have much on genocide... but i seen its ending in japanese...(theres a yt video SHRIFT G√ V7.13【G√見たい人向け】type that into yt) its dark.. like imagine if undertale made you replay the game,.. empty with hallucinations of your friends when you first find them.... then you encounter chara after the empty playthrough...
Last I recall, you can't do anything after you finish the genocide route. You have to delete your publicdata.rv2 and save files in order to play the game again afterwards.

Back