What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

I downloaded x4 version but the red crystal is still ??????, any way to activate it I need to know of?

I downloaded x4 version but the red crystal is still ??????, any way to activate it I need to know of?
Uh, be more specific. Do you want to access EX4? Then the game version must be 8.02 or higher, and you should complete all other EXs as well as gain 100 affection with everyone in My Room.

Uh, be more specific. Do you want to access EX4? Then the game version must be 8.02 or higher, and you should complete all other EXs as well as gain 100 affection with everyone in My Room.
Turns out you need to have done EX1 to continue. I had only done EX2 and EX3 but had skipped EX1 because I found the RNG extremely annoying and neither of the winged monsters satisfying. Once I cleared EX1 the EX4 crystal lit up.

Can anyone tell me how to get this title? I've done the true end and still have the one from the start of the game but do have the selection with all the girls.

Attachments

• Titlescreen.PNG
    Titlescreen.PNG
    433.2 KB · Views: 57
Is anyone else having trouble getting the ocelot dlc to work on the newest version? The other 2 work fine but Ocelot won't for some reason, does it only work on version 7.2?

Is anyone else having trouble getting the ocelot dlc to work on the newest version? The other 2 work fine but Ocelot won't for some reason, does it only work on version 7.2?
You likely want to drag the folder of her in graphics folder (Includes the other 2 DLC) . Everytime you download the latest game ver... But that's weird. It works normally for me with the lastest ver (8,06)

Wait. So in the new version Mormo gets completely annihilated instead of going to my room?
That sucks.

Also, I could've sworn hecate had more scenes than just a footjob.

EDIT: Lol, you have to talk to Doctor Yui. Yeah this went differently than the last time I remember.
And yeah, you really can't refight Hecate. Her cowgirl's one of the best so it sucks that you can't view it on command but whatever.

Last edited:
You likely want to drag the folder of her in graphics folder (Includes the other 2 DLC) . Everytime you download the latest game ver... But that's weird. It works normally for me with the lastest ver (8,06)
No I tried that and redownloaded the dlc just in case, the other 2 work but even though I have the "ose" folder in the right place it doesn't work for some reason. The code I'm using is 2021131.

Now I'm even more lost I just got it to work on one of my save files but it won't work on others, does it only work in the post game?

After running from her, you gotta talk to the fairies, and then go back and talk to sphinx in chapter 3. after the talk, head back to EX3 sphinx, and you'll have to kill time while keeping an eye on her. drinking tea repeatedly is the quickest way.
Ah btw, I noticed this is the only advice on Big Sphinx in the thread so I wanted to clarify.

You don't need to go to Chapter 3. Just using the Memento is enough.

No I tried that and redownloaded the dlc just in case, the other 2 work but even though I have the "ose" folder in the right place it doesn't work for some reason. The code I'm using is 2021131.

Now I'm even more lost I just got it to work on one of my save files but it won't work on others, does it only work in the post game?
I do this all the time, when i download the lastest game ver .. Patch the game with the latest patch from page 1(You might want to download x86 NET, which it provides) (Can drag the 3 dlc folder after that's done. ).. Then i start a new game, and then save at the first place to make the save folder appear.. Then you drag both save folder and public.data.rvdata2 on your previous game ver to the new game ver (Lastest game/update folder) . to overwrite.. And you don't need to re-enter the code.. Since your old rvdata2 you have, have the item on the save you used.. If that doesn't work. Then i have no idea what caused that to happen. Which again. Has never happen to me (Ose works fine for me) Taken multiple testing as well. No issues. . Unless others have that problem?

Last edited:
Wait. So in the new version Mormo gets completely annihilated instead of going to my room?
That sucks.

Also, I could've sworn hecate had more scenes than just a footjob.

EDIT: Lol, you have to talk to Doctor Yui. Yeah this went differently than the last time I remember.
And yeah, you really can't refight Hecate. Her cowgirl's one of the best so it sucks that you can't view it on command but whatever.

Wait what? she had a cowgirl scene? i hope you're not talking about the one in EX-03 where she has a footjob or cowgirl disguised as tailjob right? Is there something in EX-04 i am missing?

i hope you're not talking about the one in EX-03 where she has a footjob or cowgirl disguised as tailjob right?
Yeah that one.
Just figured out it's in the loss scenes menu even if you don't see it.

Anyone else having issues with the final EX4 boss breaking the game?

After escaping its grapple attack, the game breaks with the following error:

Script 'Sprite_Picture' line 50: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method 'width' for nil:NilClass

I'm using 8.06 with the latest translation patch.

Anyone else having issues with the final EX4 boss breaking the game?

After escaping its grapple attack, the game breaks with the following error:

Script 'Sprite_Picture' line 50: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method 'width' for nil:NilClass

I'm using 8.06 with the latest translation patch.
No, I didn't get that.
Are you upgrading your translation patch directly?

Sometimes that caused errors for me in the past.

It's better to use the newest patch on a completely fresh version of the game.

I feel as though I missed out on something at the end of ex4
After getting true salvation end I loaded to the point after the green and blue dolls become girls so I could pick the bottom option instead to see what would happen. When I loaded they spoke to me and I was given 4 options, I picked the top and now I can't load that point anymore without it just throwing me back to the title screen. I didn't save my PublicData file so I can't get those 4 options again. Probably nothing but still annoying...

EDIT:
I found an old PublicData and used it just to find out there seems to be no difference in any of the 4 options picked, bit of a waste of time but oh well.

Last edited:
I feel as though I missed out on something at the end of ex4
After getting true salvation end I loaded to the point after the green and blue dolls become girls so I could pick the bottom option instead to see what would happen. When I loaded they spoke to me and I was given 4 options, I picked the top and now I can't load that point anymore without it just throwing me back to the title screen. I didn't save my PublicData file so I can't get those 4 options again. Probably nothing but still annoying...
Hold Q + W when starting the game from the very first screen you're on.

Back