What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

shodonov

Reputation score
Please help! Do you have the saving of chapter four? I have a save crashed, replaying the game lazy, help please

mashedpotato1234

Reputation score
How do I edit my PublicData without destroying my game? I have a save file but I've not seen people say how to implement it

Reputation score
I decide see genocide so i download a save at hyakki fight and man she is extremely pain in the ass to deal with but the music is nice though , plus kazuya in genocide is like I’m already a demon

Bababuia

Reputation score
I need help with the genocide route, after killing the mama bunnies, what do i do? I cant figure out, and my saves turn into neutral saves when i try to go further, really need help

rodgerroe

Reputation score
I need help with the genocide route, after killing the mama bunnies, what do i do? I cant figure out, and my saves turn into neutral saves when i try to go further, really need help
You can't do a genocide route on the first playthrough in later versions of the game. Complete any route, then disable New Game Plus benefits before starting the game again. It will work then.

Older versions allowed you to kill off those demons right away. Too bad that the developer made additional hoops like this. It annoyed me as well.

Last edited:

Bababuia

Reputation score
You can't do a genocide route on the first playthrough in later versions of the game. Complete any route, then disable New Game Plus benefits before starting the game again. It will work then.

Older versions allowed you to kill off those demons right away. Too bad that the developer made additional hoops like this. It annoyed me as well.
Then, do you have any tips for the mercy route, do i just let them flee or do i have to do something extra to that?

rodgerroe

Reputation score
Then, do you have any tips for the mercy route, do i just let them flee or do i have to do something extra to that?
Yes, you always want them to flee. Never finish any of them off. But getting the mercy route also requires recruiting them. After completing the requirements, they should show up in My Room at the beginning of the next chapter. Here is how:

Chapter 1

Barghest
After blowing away the one that ambushes you with wind magic, treat her with a bandage. Complete area without killing anyone.

Lampas
After getting the last battery, the first Lampas you saw should be confronted by her boss, and set on fire. Choose to get rid of the flames.

Empuse
Spare her after she is defeated.

Iron Maiden
Automatically recruited after getting the other monsters in Chapter 1.

Chapter 2

Mother Rabbit
Read every note you see, before getting the cure. After dealing with the Haru and Liz, go back to the area with all the gravestones.

Haru and Liz
When they confront you, choose to lower your weapon to hear them out. They will ask you to buy lunchboxes. Purchase two of the most expensive ones. When you return, ask for a reward instead of the key.

Kazuya then gets cursed, and they will now demand drinks. Do NOT go back to the store. Go see Hyakki instead, who is now at the right of the store. After she removes the curse, fully heal and confront the catgirls again. After struggling, they back down and give you the key.

Muroko
After defeating her in the shrine, go to the area with the bridge and giant pit. There should be something called a "Human Key". Use it to open a secret passage in Akane's room, and get the memento about what happened to her brother. Finish the chapter, and play the memento with Dr. Yui's device.

After seeing it, you now have to tell Muroko what happened. To do this, on the Main Menu, choose Chapter Select, and pick 2-2. After defeating the Twins, you free Muroko.

Nina
Choose to fight her by dancing. You need the ratings to be at 90% approval before its her turn to dance. Then defeat her. She gets killed off by M.O.W if you did it right.

Chapter 3

Echo
Read all four notes about the Echos. Once you shut off all the water pumps, the last one has a man's body, with a bag of powder by him. Interact with the bag, but do NOT pour it. Echo confronts you, but you have to put away your weapon and use the Persuade option to stop her.

Sphinx
Just solve her riddles.

Arachne
In order to recruit her, you need to have bonded (Affection 100) with Empuse and Lampas BEFORE you end up in the nest. Spare her after winning the fight.

Titanboa
After leaving Arachne's nest, Hyakki kills Titanboa and herself in order to save you. There should be a note left behind, saying that if you want a better outcome, go back in time and buy her secret weapon. After reading this, save at the tent and go to the main menu.

From here, go to chapter select and choose 3-1, the one with the Echos. After buying Hyakki's bomb, playthrough the chapters normally. Next time you see Titanboa, Hyakki makes a wager with her. Beat Titanboa, and she should be recruited.

Chapter 4

Camazotz
Just spare all the ones you fight.

Daji
During the second fight, there is a cannon you need to charge in order to beat her. Once its fully charged, fire it. You should be interrupted by your fox friend, who pleads for her life. Spare her.

Hyakki
Recruited after getting the other girls and clearing the mercy route.

That should be it.

Bababuia

Reputation score
Yes, you always want them to flee. Never finish any of them off. But getting the mercy route also requires recruiting them. After completing the requirements, they should show up in My Room at the beginning of the next chapter. Here is how:

Chapter 1

Barghest
After blowing away the one that ambushes you with wind magic, treat her with a bandage. Complete area without killing anyone.

Lampas
After getting the last battery, the first Lampas you saw should be confronted by her boss, and set on fire. Choose to get rid of the flames.

Empuse
Spare her after she is defeated.

Iron Maiden
Automatically recruited after getting the other monsters in Chapter 1.

Chapter 2

Mother Rabbit
Read every note you see, before getting the cure. After dealing with the Haru and Liz, go back to the area with all the gravestones.

Haru and Liz
When they confront you, choose to lower your weapon to hear them out. They will ask you to buy lunchboxes. Purchase two of the most expensive ones. When you return, ask for a reward instead of the key.

Kazuya then gets cursed, and they will now demand drinks. Do NOT go back to the store. Go see Hyakki instead, who is now at the right of the store. After she removes the curse, fully heal and confront the catgirls again. After struggling, they back down and give you the key.

Muroko
After defeating her in the shrine, go to the area with the bridge and giant pit. There should be something called a "Human Key". Use it to open a secret passage in Akane's room, and get the memento about what happened to her brother. Finish the chapter, and play the memento with Dr. Yui's device.

After seeing it, you now have to tell Muroko what happened. To do this, on the Main Menu, choose Chapter Select, and pick 2-2. After defeating the Twins, you free Muroko.

Nina
Choose to fight her by dancing. You need the ratings to be at 90% approval before its her turn to dance. Then defeat her. She gets killed off by M.O.W if you did it right.

Chapter 3

Echo
Read all four notes about the Echos. Once you shut off all the water pumps, the last one has a man's body, with a bag of powder by him. Interact with the bag, but do NOT pour it. Echo confronts you, but you have to put away your weapon and use the Persuade option to stop her.

Sphinx
Just solve her riddles.

Arachne
In order to recruit her, you need to have bonded (Affection 100) with Empuse and Lampas BEFORE you end up in the nest. Spare her after winning the fight.

Titanboa
After leaving Arachne's nest, Hyakki kills Titanboa and herself in order to save you. There should be a note left behind, saying that if you want a better outcome, go back in time and buy her secret weapon. After reading this, save at the tent and go to the main menu.

From here, go to chapter select and choose 3-1, the one with the Echos. After buying Hyakki's bomb, playthrough the chapters normally. Next time you see Titanboa, Hyakki makes a wager with her. Beat Titanboa, and she should be recruited.

Chapter 4

Camazotz
Just spare all the ones you fight.

Daji
During the second fight, there is a cannon you need to charge in order to beat her. Once its fully charged, fire it. You should be interrupted by your fox friend, who pleads for her life. Spare her.

Hyakki
Recruited after getting the other girls and clearing the mercy route.

That should be it.
About gifts, do ya know what each one likes, and where do i find them, thanks for the help ( ◜‿◝ )♡

rodgerroe

Reputation score
About gifts, do ya know what each one likes, and where do i find them, thanks for the help ( ◜‿◝ )♡
I don't know what every one likes, but if you find a Rare Vintage Wine, save it for Daji. Its the only gift she seems to like. Gifts can be found as drops after beating them. You can farm them using the Bronze Boxes. Barghest and Mother Rabbit drops Monster Meat. Lampas, Muroko, and Echo drop Gems.

The Dud3

Reputation score
[Genocide Spoilers]
So i was trying to do Genocide, i wasn't aiming to get the compedium full and get extra SP to help me out, thought that it was optional.
Oh boy i regretted that..It was going pretty cool and the plot for genocide was actully unique and scary to watch at the same time, i was starting fresh, in a fresh folder, that's why i could not trigger the genocide on the first go...Weird game design but fuck it, Then after all that, I HIT A MASSIVE WALL AT THE END, let me tell you what it is exactly,
You know the Oni Merchant that you buy things from? In this route, she is a Final Boss, well that didn't toke a genius to find that out.
And here i am, climbing down, witnessing it, all confident like.
Text appears "THE DIFFUCKULTY HAS BEEN CHANGED TO SUICIDAL"
That shit is cheating, well fine i say, what can go wrong? I literally have a powerfull weapon of the genocide, a edge blade 4500 damage (The thing you can craft after you get all the weapons from monsters you killed)
Then i try to deal damage -100.....
Then i try to deal magical damage.
Then i realized i'm fucked. (literally lol)
And during that i was getting
1.Magical attacks going down on me
2.An leg attack she does that can make one of the buffs disappear, and if you don't have storm effect, you get one shotted.
3.An stare that makes Protagonist +Fear, and a second stare gives 40+ lust.
4.She can make 3 turns while i can make only one WTF.
After a few tries, that bitch was mocking me.....i snapped.
Hell changing a fucking difficulty to suicidal is already bounderline cheating from her side.
So i decided to even the odds a little.
[Proceed to make protagonist 99 level]
Hahaha, what is she gonna do no-
She kicked my ass.
But then i realized the root of the ploblem.
THE DAMN EDGE BLADE, is a horse shit weapon from my view, it only gives you ATTACK and MAGIC raise up, (But its fucking pointless when the boss you fighting against has like a fucking 90% RESIST TO EVERYTHING) but it does not make you immune to anything else in particular.
So i decided to change it to more meaning weapon.
Hell Scythe. [MAKES CHARACTER IMMUNE TO FEAR]
You might think, (Well what now you gonna do? You stil have to deal damage.) So remember the 99 Levels i gave protagonist to?
Well, I DEALED DAMAGE WITH EL PERIOD. An magic attack, slowly but surely it worked as i never even replaced edge blade to begin with.
And it was done, i was actully making progress no joke, i wished that damn EDGE BLADE HAD IMMUNITY TO FEAR. OR EVEN EVERYTHING.
So i made it, but got pardon ending fuck it already. I don't think I really cheated.
SHE DID. She is a fucking cheater. I simply retailaited with the same method she used....
So don't be afraid to cheat this part. If you are on the same page as me.
Thanks for reading, i really wanted to get this out of my soul, i feel better now.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
looks like there were some new blog post about daji lamia form and also looks like shrift 2 date changed to next year which is sad

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
looks like there were some new blog post about daji lamia form and also looks like shrift 2 date changed to next year which is sad
Have you seen the shit he's posted on his Ci-En when it comes to SHRIFT 2.

That shit's high quality as shit.

He also moved away from RPG Maker VX!
He did the move. He's not in the stone age anymore. He's using video!

Each scene not only has more frames, but has two angles. In the first SHRIFT, you usually only got 1 camera angle. Either you had a camera angle focused on the character's face in a pov shot like a kiss or something. Or you had the camera focus on the girl's hips swinging.

Now that he has a multi camera system, you can always have the camera focus on the hip swinging if you like, or if you want to focus more on the kissing, focus on that instead.

The Dud3

Reputation score
If after True Mercy, you go to genocide route, and encounter echo that you proceed to one shot, the other echo at the lake never disapear after you kill 10 of them, you can actully farm EXP and money this way, not sure if that's intended (No its not intended developer didn't seen this one through)

moe342

Reputation score
He also moved away from RPG Maker VX!
He did the move. He's not in the stone age anymore. He's using video!
Ok, as a total noob to game dev, is RPG maker VX bad? Or is it just outdated? Just Curious.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok, as a total noob to game dev, is RPG maker VX bad? Or is it just outdated? Just Curious.
its outdated i think the newest one MZ i like games made with rpg maker VX ace since i own it and can add anything i want to it and side note shrift is made with VX ace not VX