What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Reputation score
So I completed EX4 and thought it was fantastic. However the crystal in Tartarus is still inactive. How exactly do you activate it?

Kaerdron

Reputation score
So I completed EX4 and thought it was fantastic. However the crystal in Tartarus is still inactive. How exactly do you activate it?
When the last update with the Black Fox final boss gets released.

Welp, finished EX4, now I only have to find out about The Three Charms' own bit to understand the growing Jigsaw puzzle that makes for Paradox's own plot.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nobody has the save file before the final vanilla boss, huh?

Another few hours of my life into the bucket we go

Kurama97

Reputation score
I put this in the discord but I'm also gonna ask here.
I'm trying to play the game on Mac but wine doesn't work anymore so does anyone have any suggestions? I have playonmac but I don't know how to use that.

pervyshiro

Reputation score
i can't seem to get Vasilica's platinum box to work? i equip it and go to sleep and nothing happens. is the item a joke ie non functioning or am i doing something wrong?

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
i can't seem to get Vasilica's platinum box to work? i equip it and go to sleep and nothing happens. is the item a joke ie non functioning or am i doing something wrong?
Sounds like a bug. What game version do you have?

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
Version 8.07 just checked all the other Plat boxes from EX4 and they all work it's just hers
Weird. It should work just like other EX4 boxes, being a 'My Room'-esque H-scene. Does Kazuya just wake up with Will/Vit restored?

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How to open a room with "H"scenes? Help pls...
You meet the girls you recruited in Hell's eastern door-- the girls you unlock will gradually increase, so long as you follow the pacifist run.
If you mean the "recollection room"-- it's on the main menu. Note that you can only unlock these with the proper game over sequence, minus a few-- so you better be ready to savescum and have multiple files for that (Not spoiling anything there)

SitNip8008

Reputation score
I might be late but is there a translation of ex4 anywhere? I cant seem to find it.

Nowadon

Reputation score
Anyone knows how to unlock the Child Charmer H-scene for High Lamia? i'd run voluntarily to high lamia so many times but the scene didnt unlocked on the loss scene menu.