What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No, no CG, neither static nor animated. To my knowledge there is only one H-sequence that happens outside of battle, and it's located as far as in EX-4.
Yeah nothing happened in Arachne tunnel on XXXX date at XXXX time
I was more surprised that the soldier was helpful to the MC at the arachne tunnel, but considering the absolute batshit insane leadership they were given-- I can respect the last-ditch effort of mutiny.

Maboi000

Reputation score
New to the game, got up to the black room with the plantgirls spewing pheromones and i can't seem to get through it, i can get up to almost the ladder but i can't wiggle hard enough to get through the two entries, plus can't fight them head on since they seem to be unescapable. So any walkthrough help? any doc? please?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New to the game, got up to the black room with the plantgirls spewing pheromones and i can't seem to get through it, i can get up to almost the ladder but i can't wiggle hard enough to get through the two entries, plus can't fight them head on since they seem to be unescapable. So any walkthrough help? any doc? please?
if i remember the room with the pheromones has a timer right if so its optional it gives an item you can skip it, it was a pain to go through that myself best thing to to see the attack distance and be 1 square away wait then move on but if its the room with the timer that not a really good idea.

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
If you kill all the Lampas on the floor, they disappear from the room too!
For Pacifists tho, you need to time it right. Look which pathways don't have vine traps in them, then sprint while gas clouds do the cycle. Also, remember which way you went, since after grabbing the battery on B2, plants will start moving.

Maboi000

Reputation score
If you kill all the Lampas on the floor, they disappear from the room too!
For Pacifists tho, you need to time it right. Look which pathways don't have vine traps in them, then sprint while gas clouds do the cycle. Also, remember which way you went, since after grabbing the battery on B2, plants will start moving.
Okay thanks, but that doesn't help in anyway, every place has vines, and those that don't are blocked by the lampas so i can't go there. And the two last passages leading to the ladder have vines perfectly timed with gases so making it FRUSTRATINGLY impossible to get through this shit.
Is there really no way to get through this???

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Okay thanks, but that doesn't help in anyway, every place has vines, and those that don't are blocked by the lampas so i can't go there. And the two last passages leading to the ladder have vines perfectly timed with gases so making it FRUSTRATINGLY impossible to get through this shit.
Is there really no way to get through this???
Yikes bro calm down.
The vines you can mash out of, and there is a path that you can take that will get you to the battery w/o taking gas or vines to the face.
You don't even need to make the return trip, if you get the battery, get caught, lose and jump through the portal, you'll keep the battery.

bhl88

Reputation score
I accepted the new world and obliterated my save files lol

Any way to escape?

Last edited:

bhl88

Reputation score
Is there a way to go forward in the story after ending up in the gallery room?

bhl88

Reputation score
FInished it. But is there anything past the Twins dream "See the proof of my humanity and the way will open"?

bhl88

Reputation score
Ah okay. So in the dream, it's nothing. Just a wall.

Was checking what other scenes I have with the twins besides being gobbled up. Checking how to do the ex stages, the item is finished.

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
Ah okay. So in the dream, it's nothing. Just a wall.

Was checking what other scenes I have with the twins besides being gobbled up. Checking how to do the ex stages, the item is finished.
Do TM run now by recruiting everyone.