What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Ah okay so True Mercy is not Hardcore mode
True Mercy just requires you recruit all the girls, and max their affections before the final boss. If you need help, check out the walkthroughs in the links of Anegorami's comments (there's one on the previous page), try searching the thread, and if you're still struggling, feel free to ask. Lots of people here are happy to help.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how to get Lampas first entry (9) and Daji last entry(107)? I've been trying to re complete the book after my save went weird and cant seem to trigger them to unlock. Also does anyone know if there is any entries that I need to get before I moving to EX content after completing the main story?

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
Anyone know how to get Lampas first entry (9) and Daji last entry(107)? I've been trying to re complete the book after my save went weird and cant seem to trigger them to unlock. Also does anyone know if there is any entries that I need to get before I moving to EX content after completing the main story?
If you have them in My Room, just try out all the requests. For entries...well, I think #56 is Nina's scene which you get by dropping the rating to 0% during dance battle. Can refight her via capsule if you missed that.

Anegorami

Reputation score
009 Lampas: Temptation Pose - start a fight with her, then undress.
107 Daji (Gel Form): Captive Waltz - keep losing to her dance phases until she grabs poor Kazuya from behind.

1645180952069.png

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks couldn't quite figure which of Lampas I was missing I'll give it a go later but with the Daji one I've triggered it a couple of times when I was trying to unlock and it doesn't seem to have unlocked it might be the saves gone weird again or a bug

Maboi000

Reputation score
Any walkthrough or cheats code to get past hard bosses? I kinda feel stuck with Empulse as she just grabs me

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
Any walkthrough or cheats code to get past hard bosses? I kinda feel stuck with Empulse as she just grabs me
Yuuma should've warned you before the fight - when her pose changes (eyes glowing), use Evasive Posture or pray for Sylph Storm RNG

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
@FelixAP777 to quote your latest post in translation thread (as it is for translation discussion only): numbers alone won't give you anything if you don't have DLC files (as in, actual pictures for H-scenes) themselves

FelixAP777

Reputation score
Cool beans. Saw several unrelated topics brought up prior to posting my message. Thanks for the answer. I was working under the assumption that the content was in the game but there was no way for me to access it without the numbers. Good day then.

HunLepto

Reputation score
May I ask just how the hell can I get through the Genocide final boss? I read she was made literally unbeatable, which I doubted at first due to having a working tactic, but after taking a looking at her effective HP, I admit it's unbeatable with the amount of tools I can have. I want to cheat through it, but I have no idea how. I have cheat engine aswell, but I can't modify the stat numbers for some reason. The added debug menu through a mod is not enough and can also make me get insta-killed if I change my armor (I'm on Suicidal). And I definitely don't know how I can unlock the normal cheat codes for the game (unless that's just a really unusable window).

Last edited:

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
May I ask just how the hell can I get through the Genocide final boss? I read she was made literally unbeatable, which I doubted at first due to having a working tactic, but after taking a looking at her effective HP, I admit it's unbeatable with the amount of tools I can have. I want to cheat through it, but I have no idea how. I have cheat engine aswell, but I can't modify the stat numbers for some reason. The added debug menu through a mod is not enough and can also make me get insta-killed if I change my armor (I'm on Suicidal). And I definitely don't know how I can unlock the normal cheat codes for the game (unless that's just a really unusable window).
Look for Anegorami posts in this thread, then look at his signature that contains link to his MEGA folder with helpful stuff. Over there you can find a modding tool (ScriptAddOn) and a list of mods, one that you want is Heartless Locket (and Kanoco + Shrift Core, former is in universal folder).

LukeSky001

Reputation score
Uhhh, guys? Iron Maiden second fight how to win? After struggling 4 times, she merely puts the debuff and I can't do anything. I put on Morphine before that and she still puts the debuff on me. Please help?

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
Uhhh, guys? Iron Maiden second fight how to win? After struggling 4 times, she merely puts the debuff and I can't do anything. I put on Morphine before that and she still puts the debuff on me. Please help?
Look for blank option

Happyninja

Reputation score
Hey guys, do you know how to get the MAIL[HYAKKI]
I had my old saves transported to a latest version with other mails, but in the battle with hecate it doesn't appear