What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Ginek

Reputation score
Anyone have a walkthrough for true pasifist ending?
Do the stuff on pacifist guide, but make sure to raise the affection of everyone to 100 and never use the clear defeat memory with the assistant(forgot her name) and you should get a true pacifist on your first run, if you are on a 2nd run, just get everyone to 100 and it will be enough

elink

Reputation score
I'm sure this has been asked before but I had some difficulty searching through the thread.
Does marrying a girl add anything extra to the game, or is it just a fluff kind of thing? By extra, I mean extra dialogue, scenes etc.
I married one of the girls but I can't seem to notice any differences with the game. Also, does anyone know if remarrying will do anything? Thanks :)

Troy168

Reputation score
I'm sure this has been asked before but I had some difficulty searching through the thread.
Does marrying a girl add anything extra to the game, or is it just a fluff kind of thing? By extra, I mean extra dialogue, scenes etc.
I married one of the girls but I can't seem to notice any differences with the game. Also, does anyone know if remarrying will do anything? Thanks :)
Marrying one of the demon girls will add a few extra scenes after completing the True End. Be warned though, trying to remarry too many times and you'll end up just like P5's protagonist.

Haematogeneous

Reputation score
I went through the entire thread, and I remember seeing a message about a mod. Are you still working on it?

I was intending to ask my previous question to "Anegorami." Did you hear me?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Just typing someone's name won't ping them, you have to use the @ like this: @super_slicer

Anegorami

Reputation score
I went through the entire thread, and I remember seeing a message about a mod. Are you still working on it?
Sorry for the delay, not having as much free time as I used to.
Everything related to SHRIFT (and RPGM VX) modding is dead / ceased, whatever term suits you. Paradox was trashed in favor of another project, which (in turn) was trashed as well because VX limitations are too strong, so, currently, I'm coding my own VX implementation on C# / SDL. The frightening thing is that it's actually looks possible to achieve, given that I already coded my own C#-Ruby glue (Iron Ruby is dead, f-k you, Microsoft), and everything else is all about binding RPGM Ruby commands to SDL commands. Piece of cake. (No.)
Still, there are several things you can get, namely my RPGM VX Ace modding API and Debug Menu - a tool to, well, debug other mods or cheat your way through games. Contains item control, switch / variable editor and teleportation. Tested with SHRIFT, Black Souls series and Sequel series. If you're interested, feel free to either join mine or ULMF Discord server and ping me there.
Also, I'm coding the translation tool for @Shrifted while he's translating SHRIFT II. So, no, not going to resurrect any of the dead projects. At least, not in the foreseeable future.

Oh, almost forgot, glad to see you back, @ネコマタ狂アラン.

minishotgun

Reputation score
Marrying one of the demon girls will add a few extra scenes after completing the True End. Be warned though, trying to remarry too many times and you'll end up just like P5's protagonist.
is there a video or detailed explanation what happens if you remarry too many times? and what exactly counts as remarrying? most what i did was wait until the last section, save the game, marry one of the monster and see what happens in their ending.

elink

Reputation score
There's two hard difficulties, one unlocked from the start (Suicidal / FOOD) and another after beating the game (Hardcore / CHALLENGE), of the two which are actually harder, and do either introduce anything new into the game not available in other difficulties?

NirvashNeo

Reputation score
I believe her memento is called 'Memento: Faint', and yeah you use it in the lab to have an encounter with her.
If you talk to Haru afterwards then she'll give you an item which when worn, unlocks another H scene with Mio in the memento.
Does anyone know what this item is

Madflavor

Reputation score
For those unaware, Shrift 2 Part 1 has been released:

Ayano

Reputation score
I've been trying to get the DLC 3 to work, but it just does not. Is there something special I have to do or should it just work like the other two. Can someone please point me in the right direction? I'm on the most recent version by the way.

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
I've been trying to get the DLC 3 to work, but it just does not. Is there something special I have to do or should it just work like the other two. Can someone please point me in the right direction? I'm on the most recent version by the way.
I think it has 'watch EX4 prologue' as a prerequisite

Trespath

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello there. This is in reference to Post #2798 on this Thread. I have seem to run into the same issue, after beating that viscilla Vampire girl and proceeding to the next layer i get this error Message and the Game closes. Is there any way to get the missing files or might there have been an issue while unpacking the Data?

Attachments

Troller37

Reputation score
Guys pls help! i run in pacifist route rn, and can't do friend with demons above 99, i cant open crates with SP, how did i should solve this problem Screenshot_563.png (i fuck them literally lot of time)