What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Madflavor

Reputation score
Just beat EX4. What an crazy ride, it's kinda sad it's over. But at least we have Shrift 2 on the horizon.

Btw, what's up with that large crystal in the Encyclopedia room? It's surrounded by 4 smaller crystals. I would've expected the top right small crystal to be activated after completing EX4, but no.

Troy168

Reputation score
So aren’t EX4 be the collab ? And if yes then how Luka react on kazuya world ?
We won't know until the game is translated.

Also, on a side note:

Apparently, I discovered a bug where the high slug girl gets you after you have your fun with the Hell Hound.

Civilincubus

Reputation score
So I'm a little unclear, is it fair to assume that after Ex4 we can expect another content update for Shrift 1?

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This final pink bed with Daji after you beat the boss is extremely frustrating. Once you get past the first part with 3 Daji, the second part you cant wake up and lose. She uses her abilities and gets me to 100 Lust each turn. I have the fluffy cape equipped and Tea buff, and it doesnt do anything to stop this instant failure.

Half the time when I do get to use Wake up, it just fails for some unknown reason, oftentimes failing 4-5 times in a row, leading me to the conclusion this is not meant to be possible.

Am I mistaken?

Thanks.

Last edited:

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
Err... does EX-04 have any rape scenes done by a humanoid monster girl? something as lovely as hecate & Hyakki

i am getting tired of those with teeths for eyes & 5 meter tall ones

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Err... does EX-04 have any rape scenes done by a humanoid monster girl? something as lovely as hecate & Hyakki

i am getting tired of those with teeths for eyes & 5 meter tall ones
The vampire, the wannabe Vampire, and unless you count the high slug girl and Lamia. Bestiality and/or Xenophilia for the dog, Chimera and locust.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
cant wait for ex4 to be translated so i can read whats happening on a side note after you beat ex4 you get like 4 box you use on the bed and one of them did not work for me its the second/last on the right side
since there 2 on the left and 2 on the right.

barthalamuke

Reputation score
I'm on the final boss for EX4 I think, but the fight keeps crashing, essentially, the boss inevitably uses an attack where it forces me to button mash and than the game just crashes. is this just me or have people found a way round it?

Madflavor

Reputation score
I'm on the final boss for EX4 I think, but the fight keeps crashing, essentially, the boss inevitably uses an attack where it forces me to button mash and than the game just crashes. is this just me or have people found a way round it?
Mikufanboy mentioned earlier that it's a bug, and the best way to avoid it is to either keep Udine up, or make sure you're clothed.

TheeSonus

Reputation score
So, does anyone know if it's possible to actually beat the final boss of the genocide route now? I tried looking in the debug menu because it seemed a little weird, and after checking one of the options it said something like "Take immediate action in QUICK START" but all the other options besides the one I used to get the message are greyed out and blocked from being used. Is it just meant to be a super slog that you have almost no chance of winning, or am I just missing something here?
I tried looking back via the search function, and I THINK that I might have found an answer, but it isn't very clear.

limes-n-lemons

Reputation score
This final pink bed with Daji after you beat the boss is extremely frustrating. Once you get past the first part with 3 Daji, the second part you cant wake up and lose. She uses her abilities and gets me to 100 Lust each turn. I have the fluffy cape equipped and Tea buff, and it doesnt do anything to stop this instant failure.

Half the time when I do get to use Wake up, it just fails for some unknown reason, oftentimes failing 4-5 times in a row, leading me to the conclusion this is not meant to be possible.

Am I mistaken?

Thanks.
It's challenging but doable. Level up your willpower and vitality to max using the pod, then drink tea and use vitamins and a ration before using the bed. Every little bit helps going into the fight.

Reputation score
We won't know until the game is translated.

Also, on a side note:

Apparently, I discovered a bug where the high slug girl gets you after you have your fun with the Hell Hound.
Is there an ongoing translation project? Can't find one in the thread