What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Syrath

Reputation score
i know you cant 100% the book until EX4 is out but i have to know is the genocide shop keeper fight in that book? i dont want to do a genocide run just want to know if i can still 100% the book once EX4 is out.
From my own experience nothing in Genocide seemed to complete more pages of the book. It seems Hyakki's info is filled by getting her My Room in True Mercy end, though I don't know if Genocide would fill some of it as well.

Anegorami

Reputation score
From my own experience nothing in Genocide seemed to complete more pages of the book. It seems Hyakki's info is filled by getting her My Room in True Mercy end, though I don't know if Genocide would fill some of it as well.
https://ulmf.org/threads/devils-office-shrift-rj209839.11163/page-90#post-1085030
"...all the book (96% for the current version, the game is still incomplete, technically) can be unlocked by clearing True Mercy route alone."
Still applies. All the book is filled by clearing TM and EX chapters. Genocide route contains no unique scenes.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
i know you cant 100% the book until EX4 is out but i have to know is the genocide shop keeper fight in that book? i dont want to do a genocide run just want to know if i can still 100% the book once EX4 is out.
Meira's the one who sent you to the book.
She says, "If you follow a certain path you can fill out this book."

Dragonaira

Reputation score
How do i get PACIFIST ending. i get to the end of the boss fight and i have to use the gun which i do and she blows up. kinda hard to friend her when shes dead lol

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do i get PACIFIST ending. i get to the end of the boss fight and i have to use the gun which i do and she blows up. kinda hard to friend her when shes dead lol
if your talking about daji the fox girl you use the gun that needs to charge she shows up in my rooms after the fight when your at the part where you need to talk to your girlfriend and where there also a pink bed of her.

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
If you don't get the prompt to lower the gun, then it means you didn't befriend some other demon and TM route is impossible. Go into My Room and check who you missed (through Chapter Select)

wyldstrykr

Reputation score
so the dance game in 2-4 is harder if you play it in TRUE MERCY route??? how do you beat that?? and what im playing at easy mode and i barely finish the follow the idol arrow.
also it appears that cheating the EXP locked you in TRUE MERCY because it requires the character to get level one. now where is the MC of dungeon of lulu.... he can beat this game easily

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
so the dance game in 2-4 is harder if you play it in TRUE MERCY route??? how do you beat that?? and what im playing at easy mode and i barely finish the follow the idol arrow.
also it appears that cheating the EXP locked you in TRUE MERCY because it requires the character to get level one. now where is the MC of dungeon of lulu.... he can beat this game easily
Hunh?
The dancing game is stupid easy. The higher your willpower the longer the arrows stay on screen. If you equip shit that boosts your willpower it becomes easier. Honestly, you don't even need to equip shit. Dancing is just easy in general.

Why compare this game to Dungeon of Lulu? It's not even slightly similar? Protag in that game rapes the girls when they get defeated. Dungeon of Lulu is more of a puzzle game too. The stories have no similarities.

Dragonaira

Reputation score
I have all of them done but one which is ????? Prob dali people say you can get the Oni but i don't see how there's no room for her.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I have all of them done but one which is ????? Prob dali people say you can get the Oni but i don't see how there's no room for her.
It's been said like 3 times on the last 2 pages alone. Monster compendium is not 100% completable.

Dragonaira

Reputation score
It's been said like 3 times on the last 2 pages alone. Monster compendium is not 100% completable.
Then how do i get put away your gun option? im not looking for 100% monster data im looking to get a ending.
Ahhh i got it. you have to
Attack her anyways and the fox pops up when you try to. Thought it was a option in actions or something.

Last edited:

pervyshiro

Reputation score
in case anyone is still trying to find the 3rd Haru loss scene, it;s the same as geting the moneybag LS but you go back to haru instead of paying the other cat the 500

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i have to ask does anything happen if you attack nina if you can during the break? edit: i may have ask this already befor or ask it in my head without posting a comment not sure there are alot of question i ask in my head most of them i dont post so i cant remember.

Last edited:

wyldstrykr

Reputation score
anyone knows how to reduce sound effects volume but not disable it completely???

NatsukiRem2

Reputation score
No you did it right. I reloaded my save after seeing the scene. It seems you do have to do all of Chapter 2 again.
Oh? If you try to redo all of Chapter 2 again it's MUCH faster the second time. Maybe it's because of the new version?
Lol the Twins are so Easy if you maxed Sylph Storm. Easiest boss in the game.
I have difficulties with unlocking Mukuro (the japanese cursed doll). (While having never killed any demon and still being in the pacifist run), I do chapter 2.2, I beat Mukuro, I get the human key, then go take the "Memento (abyss)". I continue to the next chapter (2.3) and unlock the underground for hell where the crazy scientist girl unlock the machine o use mementos. I use the machine and watch the past of Muruko's brother (in summary I read the memento (abyss). Then I save and go do the whole chapter 2 again and again , but I never find the twins which caused Muruko to die. What am I supposed to do? Am I doing something wrong (surely) ? Please help me ^^'

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have difficulties with unlocking Mukuro (the japanese cursed doll). (While having never killed any demon and still being in the pacifist run), I do chapter 2.2, I beat Mukuro, I get the human key, then go take the "Memento (abyss)". I continue to the next chapter (2.3) and unlock the underground for hell where the crazy scientist girl unlock the machine o use mementos. I use the machine and watch the past of Muruko's brother (in summary I read the memento (abyss). Then I save and go do the whole chapter 2 again and again , but I never find the twins which caused Muruko to die. What am I supposed to do? Am I doing something wrong (surely) ? Please help me ^^'
all that sounds about right dont know how your not able to unlock the doll since all you do is watch the memento save click chapter select pick your save and redo the part but rather then fighting mukuro your character will talk about the memento and you fight the twins

wyldstrykr

Reputation score
are disabled menus in EX2 accessible by holding Q and W from the keyboard at the game start legit??? i can access it if i delete my save file but doesnt do anything.

NatsukiRem2

Reputation score
all that sounds about right dont know how your not able to unlock the doll since all you do is watch the memento save click chapter select pick your save and redo the part but rather then fighting mukuro your character will talk about the memento and you fight the twins
Ok , thanks for your comment, you made me realize I choose to wrong file to load when I did chapter 2 again ^^'.
Thanks for the help ;D