What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
Once you get through chapter 1 it gets a bit easier however not any less cryptic depending on what you are going for.

Last edited:

Garohjime

Reputation score
Ok nvm I'm stuck at the second fight with the iron maiden, no way am I getting past this.

mercykid1

Reputation score
where can i get the game fully translated if iam... dumb and dont know how to apply the english patch :C

Ffuk70

Reputation score
I got stuck on helicopter chase. Heli catch up so fast i cant pass. bug? I dead when reach near blue car 1606918223496947089610.jpg

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Can we just slowdown and come to notice something.

SHRIFT has 123 pages of discussion now.

Isn't that crazy? How many games on this site can say numbers like that?

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
Can we just slowdown and come to notice something.

SHRIFT has 123 pages of discussion now.

Isn't that crazy? How many games on this site can say numbers like that?
MGQ Paradox has a pretty long one too...developement process takes a while for those two games and it shows in long discussions

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
MGQ Paradox has a pretty long one too...developement process takes a while for those two games and it shows in long discussions
I mean, a few threads pass 100, sure. JSK's games MGQ and a few more. It's still a pretty rare occurance tho.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How does the EX content work in this? Is it like a post game thing or an add-on to the main story?
I just got to chapter 2 and wondered if im supposed to activate anything before going on

Troy168

Reputation score
How does the EX content work in this? Is it like a post game thing or an add-on to the main story?
I just got to chapter 2 and wondered if im supposed to activate anything before going on
Don't worry about the EX stuff. That'll happened after you clear the true ending.

Madflavor

Reputation score
I'm thinking of doing a playthrough of Shrift on it's highest difficult, True Mercy route. Anyone have experience with this? Is it going to be mostly luck based?

Shrifted

Reputation score
I'm thinking of doing a playthrough of Shrift on it's highest difficult, True Mercy route. Anyone have experience with this? Is it going to be mostly luck based?
Tried doing it on the hardest difficulty a while back before I had my time taken up with translation stuff. Depends on how you play it. If you go in with a full or mostly full Compendium it shouldn't be that hard. When I was doing it on a fresh file, it was going pretty smoothly up until Iron Maiden 2. I think that would be a main pain point (I remember her going easier on you if you have max corruption now with a patch), but after that it should be pretty doable up until Daji as long as you allocated your stats right.

Madflavor

Reputation score
Tried doing it on the hardest difficulty a while back before I had my time taken up with translation stuff. Depends on how you play it. If you go in with a full or mostly full Compendium it shouldn't be that hard. When I was doing it on a fresh file, it was going pretty smoothly up until Iron Maiden 2. I think that would be a main pain point (I remember her going easier on you if you have max corruption now with a patch), but after that it should be pretty doable up until Daji as long as you allocated your stats right.
Oof, yeah this is not going well. I got max corruption with pretty much everyone, which was fine up until Iron Maiden 2. Really sucks you can't get rid of Mind Corruptions without locking yourself out of True Mercy.

Edit: Beat her. Whew!

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oof, yeah this is not going well. I got max corruption with pretty much everyone, which was fine up until Iron Maiden 2. Really sucks you can't get rid of Mind Corruptions without locking yourself out of True Mercy.
what do you mean you get locked out of true mercy if you get rid of mind corruption? unless the 100% friendship remove corruption is not what your talking about.

Shrifted

Reputation score

Edit: Beat her. Whew!
Any particular tips? I'm curious how you did it, other then knowing the basic strategy (using the Tea Buff and later Morphine, and then trying to madly sprint through it before all the buffs wear off).

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Meira's assistance
i see then i never gotten mind corruption befor since the debuff i got were removed with friendship unless mind corruption does not show up in the same place as the corruption you remove with friendship.

Madflavor

Reputation score
Any particular tips? I'm curious how you did it, other then knowing the basic strategy (using the Tea Buff and later Morphine, and then trying to madly sprint through it before all the buffs wear off).
Tea Buff, Shake Off to get rid of Nipple Assault, Morphine, Coffin Breakout over and over. That's how I did. May need some luck involved. Again, I did it with Max Corruption. Best of luck man. Btw awesome job with the translations!

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i know you cant 100% the book until EX4 is out but i have to know is the genocide shop keeper fight in that book? i dont want to do a genocide run just want to know if i can still 100% the book once EX4 is out.