What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

luxidian F

Reputation score
Can someone tell me how to get loose from the grip of the EX3 that of the X in the eye

luxidian F

Reputation score
I can use wind magic but I still have the same problem, I activate the tornado to avoid being captured and it catches me
When in doubt, check if you can use wind magic
I can use wind magic but I still have the same problem, I activate the tornado to avoid being captured and it catches me

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score

Hm. Iirc her bind is an event grab, and you need to escape to proceed. If wind didn't help, use 25 Vit struggle? Can't recall having any trouble in this segment...

luxidian F

Reputation score
Hm. Iirc her bind is an event grab, and you need to escape to proceed. If wind didn't help, use 25 Vit struggle? Can't recall having any trouble in this segment...
I use the 25 strength but not even with that I let go I will need something additional to be able to let go

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
when you say you are using tornado are you talking about the melee dodge wind buff if so that not the wind spell you use to escape grabs, i have the wind grab escape spell at lvl 1 since that does the job if tornado is the final lvl of that wind spell then dont mind my comment

luxidian F

Reputation score
when you say you are using tornado are you talking about the melee dodge wind buff if so that not the wind spell you use to escape grabs, i have the wind grab escape spell at lvl 1 since that does the job if tornado is the final lvl of that wind spell then dont mind my comment
thank you it was very helpful

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
someone knows how to beat the EX3 sphinx
from what i heard people saying you cant you just run there are some scenes i did not get to see since i did not want to refight the fairy boss again just to get a shot at the scene

Lazyrick

Reputation score
someone knows how to beat the EX3 sphinx
After running from her, you gotta talk to the fairies, and then go back and talk to sphinx in chapter 3. after the talk, head back to EX3 sphinx, and you'll have to kill time while keeping an eye on her. drinking tea repeatedly is the quickest way.

luxidian F

Reputation score
After running from her, you gotta talk to the fairies, and then go back and talk to sphinx in chapter 3. after the talk, head back to EX3 sphinx, and you'll have to kill time while keeping an eye on her. drinking tea repeatedly is the quickest way.
when you say chapter 3 is a previous save before the dugeon EX

gyggi

Lurker
Reputation score
If someone knows how to then please help. Spend lots of time searching and failed to find any way change game volume. It`s irritating that in order to listen to music i have to blast my ears with all the other sounds or i can`t hear music it at all. (using headphones)

Anegorami

Reputation score
If someone knows how to then please help. Spend lots of time searching and failed to find any way change game volume. It`s irritating that in order to listen to music i have to blast my ears with all the other sounds or i can`t hear music it at all. (using headphones)
Unfortunately, all you can do is to disable SEs completely by pressing F1 and setting "Play BGS and SE" to OFF.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
when you say chapter 3 is a previous save before the dugeon EX
Sorry, I said it a bit confusingly. you just need to talk to the normal sphinx, which you can do by going to her riddle fight from ch. 3 using the machine in the lab.

gyggi

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone knows how many different green events are there? It took me a long time but I could only find 2:
One with Barghest where you pet her and one with Lampas where she gives you some food

Ffuk70

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Where is the main game to download?!,!z,z, fpfp

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
this is a question for when the translation gets to the EX dungeon if i miss a loss scene can i still go and get it later if i already beaten the EX i miss a scene in or should i make extra saves befor fights to get the scenes.

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
this is a question for when the translation gets to the EX dungeon if i miss a loss scene can i still go and get it later if i already beaten the EX i miss a scene in or should i make extra saves befor fights to get the scenes.
You can get a box to replay one encounter from EX later, but some CGs are missable since EX can be played only once. So make a save before doing any EX, and then progress in a separate one