What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Elhidino

Reputation score
Don't think the translation patch would mess with it, but did you finish the chapter normally and restart with Chapter Select?
I actually didnt finished the act itself since before i went out i double checked forums to make sure i wasnt missing anything then found out im missing cats and just made save and chose restart chapter 2 from starting menu thinking i can just replay that small bit ive made there only to find this problem.

PlacentaSalad

Lurker
Reputation score
@Anegorami Thanks for the save files but do you perhaps have anything with the wedding ring still in the inventory so that I can see all the marriages? I seem to have lost the wedding ring after giving it to someone and reloading the file so I don't know if that's a bug or if it's intended to be that way. Is there another way to view all the marriage scenes after the game has been completed or something?

delyus

Reputation score
Need some help: Basically, i did mother rabbit graveyard event without knowing i have to talk to cats in order to trigger their quest so i restarted the chapter and now each time i try to trigger the graveyard event mc model dissapears and event doesnt proc.

Is there any way to fix this or am i fecked and have to delete data and start all over again?

Before anyone asks: Playing 7.02 with english patch.
friend had this happen in a G run, had to load other save for it to work again (same spot, after finishing the chapter I think). no chapter select just went back if i recall it correctly

did a couple of (true) mercy / ng+ / spectator runs and havent had this happen once, so might be related to that?

Last edited:

Anegorami

Reputation score
@Anegorami Thanks for the save files but do you perhaps have anything with the wedding ring still in the inventory so that I can see all the marriages? I seem to have lost the wedding ring after giving it to someone and reloading the file so I don't know if that's a bug or if it's intended to be that way. Is there another way to view all the marriage scenes after the game has been completed or something?
You can't use the ring on several girls in the same run - the game will lock you out of any marriage scenes if you try. The only way to unlock all of them is to make several quick NG+ runs.

Magnion

Reputation score
Blog post about EX4.

The final boss of it will be Abaddon, king of the abyss and the true form of the "Twins".

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Can anybody help me, the EX 3 Sphinx boss battle is not translated and seems to have special conditions to it.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
wouldn't you also be able to view all weddings if you make a backup save and publicdata.rvdata2 befor you wed any of the girl then view one delete the publicdata and saves then put them back since the publicdata is kinda where the data is you been evil or not so removing it makes it like you have a newly downloaded copy, so that should work rather then going through ng+ over and over i think, someone will have to try that to see if it works or not.

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
any idea who she is? from the past tweets he post, i can't find anyone who looks similar to it...

1604223080705.png

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
After running from the giant sphinx, what do you need to do? I spoke to cheshire and the fairy, but i cant do anything.

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
After running from the giant sphinx, what do you need to do? I spoke to cheshire and the fairy, but i cant do anything.
Return to My Room, go to Delusion Capsule and meet pre-recruitment Sphinx to understand if Big Sphinx is the same old one or different altogether. Once they talk, return to EX, talk to the fairies, take a peek, then drink tea to pass time and repeat until Big Sphinx does something

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
beat mercy end and new game for true mercy and bond with the girls.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
How do I find EX dungeons 1 2 3 4
After getting the true mercy end, you go into an expanded My Room. The EX dungeons are the crystals on the right side of the room. EX1 is the top left. If it's not unlocked (glowing) examining it will tell you what requirements you need to complete.

luxidian F

Reputation score
After getting the true mercy end, you go into an expanded My Room. The EX dungeons are the crystals on the right side of the room. EX1 is the top left. If it's not unlocked (glowing) examining it will tell you what requirements you need to complete.
thanks

bmyhand34

Reputation score
How do you do the dance battle in EX2 I keep dying everytime to the first defense phase