What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Lazzarus

Lurker
Reputation score
So because of Machine Translator I don't quite understand how befriending monsters works. Can someone run it by me? I'm in Chapter 1-1, so I'm trying to figure out how to befriend the Dog Demon.
You mean how to increase affection or how to recruit them?

Lazzarus

Lurker
Reputation score
To increase the affection of each demon, you can give her a present in "Your room". Im not sure if the affection also increases when you win by talking to her.

There are demons that are joining you, if you beat them. But there are a few demons who got some special condition to get them.

Madflavor

Reputation score
I know there's a Safe Room but where is "Your Room"? I'm in Chapter 1-1.

I've been grinding Dogs for almost two hours now. I always let them go, but I'm getting nowhere.

Lazzarus

Lurker
Reputation score
I know there's a Safe Room but where is "Your Room"? I'm in Chapter 1-1.

I've been grinding Dogs for almost two hours now. I always let them go, but I'm getting nowhere.
This isn't Monster girl paradox :)
To get the dog you need to do 2 things.
1. When you meet her for the first time spare her.
2. After she ambush you again, you need to heal her with bandage.

Just progress with the story. After that there is a new door in the underworld.

If you equip the bargest collar, which you get from her in your room and fighting the final boss from chapter 1, something magical will happe.

Last edited:

Madflavor

Reputation score
This isn't Monster girl paradox :)
To get the dog you need to do 2 things.
1. When you meet her for the first time spare her.
2. After she ambush you again, you need to heal her with bandage.

Just progress with the story. After that there is a new door in the underworld.
Oh ok. So I'll just continue after 1-1 then. It sounds like it's because I'm still too early in the game.

Madflavor

Reputation score
Holy crap, anyone know how to beat the second encounter of Iron Maiden? I can't for the life of me get past her. Is there a trick here? Am I suppose to struggle a certain amount of times? It just gets to the point where I cannot keep up with how quickly she's raising my Lust, even when I Concentrate, and yet I'm trying to Struggle. I wish there was a guide for this game.

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Holy crap, anyone know how to beat the second encounter of Iron Maiden? I can't for the life of me get past her. Is there a trick here? Am I suppose to struggle a certain amount of times? It just gets to the point where I cannot keep up with how quickly she's raising my Lust, even when I Concentrate, and yet I'm trying to Struggle. I wish there was a guide for this game.
You need a adrenaline shot to prevent getting seduced also having you arms free before start "struggling with all you strenght"

Not sure if it can be called a bug, rather just a move by the developer to not have contingency plans prepared for his cockblock maneuver. If you don't leave behind an old save before you start Chapter 3, you can't get the snake girl and have to start a new game from scratch or ask for someone to provide one. As it stands, there's no way to restart from chapters with a clean slate.
Dam just happened, Oni did a and her whole existence vanished from all realms....

Last edited:

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To increase the affection of each demon, you can give her a present in "Your room". Im not sure if the affection also increases when you win by talking to her.
In most cases, if they aren't boss-only battles (which come in at 25 affection), defeating and allowing them to run will increase affection - a talk "victory" depends, as sometimes they simply allow you to run away, and you don't get your standard victory message (should mean that you also get no affection boost). The fastest way if you have items is to gift, have sex, gift, repeat. Even with your almost-unwanted magic stones you can get 55 affection in a single run like that, which isn't really saving you time, but it does save on the less-frequent dropped items that get used in crafting - mostly the MTTK (Chapter 3 gun) if you aren't outright killing.

Madflavor

Reputation score
You need a adrenaline shot to prevent getting seduced also having you arms free before start "struggling with all you strenght"

Dam just happened, Oni did a and her whole existence vanished from all realms....
Yeah I've tried that. I honestly gave up. I dedicated almost 3 hours of my night on her, enough is enough. I downloaded a Chapter 1 100% save and moved on to Chapter 2. The other option was to spend all night grinding fights to save up money and buy tons of morphine and adrenaline. I do love this game, and I do love a challenge, but the difficulty of that fight crosses the line for me personally.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The other option was to spend all night grinding fights to save up money and buy tons of morphine and adrenaline.
buying a bunch of morphine and adrenaline is pointless the inventory limit is 1 for both of them.

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
the translation brakes limits and a few other things like you can put item into storage that your not suppose to like the holster it seems
True, I'll see why it does that.

Edit: Hoho looks like the "bug" was there since dargoth's patch (for the item limit). It has to do with RPGMaker comment tags. I can prevent that but do you really want me to?

Last edited:

Madflavor

Reputation score
I'm up to 3-1 now. Chapter 2 was tons of fun. When I do my Genocide run I'm gonna try and face Iron Maiden 2.0 proper, but I dunno. Before I went to bed I tried refighting her after changing the difficulty to Easy, and I still couldn't beat her. I'm getting the feeling that I'm doing something wrong. I read that you have to struggle 4 times before you can choose Coffin Break, but I've done that and nothing happens, I just get assaulted. I don't know if it's suppose to be a short or long battle, but eventually I get to the point where I'm so mentally broken I can't take any action against her and she just keeps assaulting me til I'm gone.

afrg

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm up to 3-1 now. Chapter 2 was tons of fun. When I do my Genocide run I'm gonna try and face Iron Maiden 2.0 proper, but I dunno. Before I went to bed I tried refighting her after changing the difficulty to Easy, and I still couldn't beat her. I'm getting the feeling that I'm doing something wrong. I read that you have to struggle 4 times before you can choose Coffin Break, but I've done that and nothing happens, I just get assaulted. I don't know if it's suppose to be a short or long battle, but eventually I get to the point where I'm so mentally broken I can't take any action against her and she just keeps assaulting me til I'm gone.
You have to struggle multiple times while also keeping your stats in check through recovery skills. Eventually all your options will change to "Become Food", but there will be a gap in the list, leading to a hidden skill. Use that skill to 'win'. You'll have to do everything quickly, as your lust builds up over time. Preparing with an Herbal Tea also helps.

Lazzarus

Lurker
Reputation score
7.31.2018 - New version 3.03 update
- Fix some talking line for the protagonist.
- Bugfix code【5641071】(increased flag output?)

Madflavor

Reputation score
You have to struggle multiple times while also keeping your stats in check through recovery skills. Eventually all your options will change to "Become Food", but there will be a gap in the list, leading to a hidden skill. Use that skill to 'win'. You'll have to do everything quickly, as your lust builds up over time. Preparing with an Herbal Tea also helps.
Ok maybe I just suck then. I've had fights against her where I must've struggled 8-10 times, and never got that option. This might be the hardest fight I've ever done in any Hentai game. And I've played Ecstasy's MGQ NG+

afrg

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok maybe I just suck then. I've had fights against her where I must've struggled 8-10 times, and never got that option. This might be the hardest fight I've ever done in any Hentai game. And I've played Ecstasy's MGQ NG+
I'm pretty sure there is a specific struggle skill you need to use. It's marked with the text "Only usable in this fight" or something like that, in red.