What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Do we have to start a brand new game, or can I just reload a save before 3-3, and buy the device off of Oni Girl?
well if you are retarded like me and had the bad manner to overwrite all you saves......yes all over again.

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
I just want to say Sphnix is my new favorite character and boss fight. It might not be noticeable in the machine eng patch but when she does her "Brain Drain" move she actually changes the menu skill names to increasingly simpler options (Like no kanji, halfwritten words etc). If you become too dumb, the protagonist can't even comprehend the menu screen anymore and it glitches out haha

I can't stress how much I love this game. I'd say it's definitely up there with MGQ. Describing it like... Monster Girl Undertale would by no means be a unfair comparison.

Madflavor

Reputation score
Did the creator mention when he's planning on releasing Chapter 4?

well if you are retarded like me and had the bad manner to overwrite all you saves......yes all over again.
That suuuucks man, I'm sorry.

I can't stress how much I love this game. I'd say it's definitely up there with MGQ. Describing it like... Monster Girl Undertale would by no means be a unfair comparison.
Agreed, it's such a cut above the rest. I hope he has more games like this planned after he finishes Shrift. I'm totally fine with the artstyle now, but if he managed to get a good artist in future games, it'd be amazing.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I just want to say Sphnix is my new favorite character and boss fight. It might not be noticeable in the machine eng patch but when she does her "Brain Drain" move she actually changes the menu skill names to increasingly simpler options (Like no kanji, halfwritten words etc). If you become too dumb, the protagonist can't even comprehend the menu screen anymore and it glitches out haha

Sphinx its heavy "Aho girl" based. give her the ring, its hilarous 10/10 waifu.
and she give up all her "godly" intelligence to able to "love" like a human

also check fanart too many undertale references

Madflavor

Reputation score
So that pink haired Succubus Girl in Chapter 1? Is she a secret encounter or something? I thought she'd be a recurring character in future chapters.

Madflavor

Reputation score
Speaking of doggies (actually it has nothing to do with doggies) I'm only missing one girl in my whole save, which is Mermaid. I went to Chapter 3-1 and spoke to Haru and Liz who then chased after the Mermaid. I went down to the Pump D basement, checked the bag, and refused to poison the water. But when I leave, I don't get the scene with the Mermaid asking me about the poison. Am I missing something here, or is my game bugged?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Speaking of doggies (actually it has nothing to do with doggies) I'm only missing one girl in my whole save, which is Mermaid. I went to Chapter 3-1 and spoke to Haru and Liz who then chased after the Mermaid. I went down to the Pump D basement, checked the bag, and refused to poison the water. But when I leave, I don't get the scene with the Mermaid asking me about the poison. Am I missing something here, or is my game bugged?
you need to read her history (well story in general about "Echos" and the reason of that dead body) in other words go back and read every message left.

if you done it then a final one will appear in the console near the body, read it and echo should appear then unequip you weapon and talk to her.

anyway i was unable to trigger the event in 3-1,i have to finish the whole chap (becouse arachne will cockblock you) and redo every step in 3-1.

No sex with Succubus Girl, she only likes dogs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
something, something next chapter, something, something she will be a bitch just like arachne.

Madflavor

Reputation score
you need to read her history (well story in general about "Echos" and the reason of that dead body) in other words go back and read every message left.

if you done it then a final one will appear in the console near the body, read it and echo should appear then unequip you weapon and talk to her.

anyway i was unable to trigger the event in 3-1,i have to finish the whole chap (becouse arachne will cockblock you) and redo every step in 3-1.

something, something next chapter, something something she will be a bitch just like arachne.
Ok, gonna replay Chapter 3-1, and report back. Thanks!

Madflavor

Reputation score
Thanks it worked! I now have all girls from the first 3 chapters. Now to decide whether to start my Genocide run, or start raising everyone's Bond level.

Madflavor

Reputation score
Just started my Genocide run, killed Barghest. and I'm already feeling really bad lol. I hope this will all be worth it. I better get H-scenes exclusive to this kind of run.

Edit: Oh wow the boss fight with Iron Maiden is completely different on Genocide.

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just started my Genocide run, killed Barghest. and I'm already feeling really bad lol. I hope this will all be worth it. I better get H-scenes exclusive to this kind of run.

Edit: Oh wow the boss fight with Iron Maiden is completely different on Genocide.
Exclusive flavour text of course, now wondering IF THERES EXTRA if you go full pacifist but then you go full mental and start murdering every waifu or viceversa, since the important changes are stored in the public save.

anyway im a pussy i couldnt do that to barghest or M A M A

Madflavor

Reputation score
Exclusive flavour text of course, now wondering IF THERES EXTRA if you go full pacifist but then you go full mental and start murdering every waifu or viceversa, since the important changes are stored in the public save.

anyway im a pussy i couldnt do that to barghest or M A M A
On one hand, the genocide run is fun because you do get different flavor text and exclusive fights. But on the other hand I hate how the Protagonist behaves. You should be portrayed as just a guy trying to survive, and aiming to save the world by any means possible. Basically a Renegade.

However the Protagonist is portrayed as a stark raving lunatic, who wants to kill everything on site. He does things that crosses the line into flat out cruelty. It’s as if the game is spray painting “THIS IS THE BAD ENDING RUN AND YOURE A BAD PERSON” on plywood, and beating you over the head with it. Personally I would prefer the Mercy run, but at the same time I shouldn’t be treated as an evil person if I kill monsters. Especially considering a lot of monsters in this game do really horrible things.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
On one hand, the genocide run is fun because you do get different flavor text and exclusive fights. But on the other hand I hate how the Protagonist behaves. You should be portrayed as just a guy trying to survive, and aiming to save the world by any means possible. Basically a Renegade.

However the Protagonist is portrayed as a stark raving lunatic, who wants to kill everything on site. He does things that crosses the line into flat out cruelty. It’s as if the game is spray painting “THIS IS THE BAD ENDING RUN AND YOURE A BAD PERSON” on plywood, and beating you over the head with it. Personally I would prefer the Mercy run, but at the same time I shouldn’t be treated as an evil person if I kill monsters. Especially considering a lot of monsters in this game do really horrible things.
meaybe becouse you are going full genocide, theres like 4 paths someone posted here (True pacifist, neutral but you got some waifus, True neutral and genocide) maybe the neutral one its just the B O I wanting to survive.

also looks like neutral get a exclusive "nine tailed fox fight" i wonder if its that "fox".
if its that "fox" then im sure it will no be a surprise if its a kinda of sealed waifu

Last edited:

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
The genocide route boss? This can't be... it should be Sans the oni.