What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
meaybe becouse you are going full genocide, theres like 4 paths someone posted here (True pacifist, neutral but you got some waifus, True neutral and genocide) maybe the neutral one its just the B O I wanting to survive.
・遭遇した悪魔を1体も殺さない(レベル1)かつ、すべての悪魔がマイルームにいる
    → 真の慈悲ルート
・遭遇した悪魔を1体でもトドメを刺したが(レベル2~)、すべての悪魔がマイルームにいる
    → 慈悲ルート
・遭遇した悪魔すべての種族を皆殺しor殺しすぎて全員友好度0
    → 殺戮ルート(G)
・上記のいずれでもない。マイルームにいない悪魔が存在する。
    → 中立ルート

basically
・have all demons in "My Room" kill noone (stay lvl 1)
    → True route of compassion
・have all demons in "My Room" but have killed one or more (lvl 2 or higher)
    → compassion route
・Kill everyone or have all friendship at 0
    → massacre route
・none of the above
    → neutral route
^_^

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The genocide route boss? This can't be... it should be Sans the oni.
wait its that angel confirmed for genocide "final bass" ?

I still thinking should be the fox or oni for sans, even more when oni know the secrets about the 4-wall.

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
wait its that angel confirmed for genocide "final bass" ?

I still thinking should be the fox or oni for sans.
No, nothing confirmed. But because 9 tail is the neutral route boss I thought this one could be the genocide route boss.

Madflavor

Reputation score
When is Chapter 4 suppose to release anyway? He give a date?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I'm placing bets the final boss of the genocide route is going to be the red eye girl next to the ghost looking dude. It's not a complete genocide run if you haven't killed everyone after all. At least, I'd be pretty disappointed otherwise.

Madflavor

Reputation score
Am I gonna be punished for asking the Assistant to remove Mind Corruption on certain monsters? I don't know if that'll lock me outta the best ending. I don't mind if you do get punished in some way, but my issue is when you start totally new playthroughs, you still have mind corruption you received from monsters in other playthroughs.

Madflavor

Reputation score
Apparently in the Genocide Path you pretty much have to spend time in each area killing the monsters until they are no longer in the area. Also I'm starting to find this Path strangely amusing. The scene with Haru and Liz is great.

I've been trying to think of a character to compare the Genocide Protag to, and I finally thought of him. He's Doom Guy. He just wants to kill demons/monsters, and he's have a blast doing it.

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
"さぁ 懺悔はもう終わりにしよう
ねぇ 泣かないで…"

"Now, let's end the repentance.
Hey. Don't cry..."

Telling the protagonist to not cry probably points to the pacifist route, but I'm not willing to bet on anything.

Also: IIRC a help blurb that shows up when you request stuff from the Assistant says that removing mind corruption does increment a value that affects the ending, shared across all save files (i.e. it's in publicdata), and can only be removed after actually reaching an ending.

I've never went for Genocide, but it's probably notable that the "level" counter specifically reads "魔Lv", which probably means that in killing monsters, absorbing magical energy and leveling up, you become closer and closer to a "魔", which probably refers to "悪魔" (the word used to refer to the monsters in this game). But this is probably something people know already.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Exclusive flavour text of course, now wondering IF THERES EXTRA if you go full pacifist but then you go full mental and start murdering every waifu or viceversa, since the important changes are stored in the public save.
A bit late, but this is exactly why I have separate folders for saves and publicdata for the different routes.

Madflavor

Reputation score
A bit late, but this is exactly why I have separate folders for saves and publicdata for the different routes.
I just hope this doesn't screw with people with Chapter 4 releases. People should be able to have a save slot for Genocide, and True Mercy, and still be able to see both endings.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I just hope this doesn't screw with people with Chapter 4 releases. People should be able to have a save slot for Genocide, and True Mercy, and still be able to see both endings.
problem with this its the publicdata, important changes goes there.

Last edited:

Madflavor

Reputation score
problem with this its the publicsave, important changes goes there.
Right but if someone decides to have two saves ready for Chapter 4, one for Genocide and one for True Mercy, and they can't get True Mercy Ending because of Publicsave, that REALLY sucks, and is a mean flaw with the game.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Right but if someone decides to have two saves ready for Chapter 4, one for Genocide and one for True Mercy, and they can't get True Mercy Ending because of Publicsave, that REALLY sucks, and is a mean flaw with the game.
in other hand its good if someone notice you are messing around with the story, since the game its already following that "undertale mech".

also its kinda obvious the dev will put some item or interaction to do a "hard reset"

"さぁ 懺悔はもう終わりにしよう
Also: IIRC a help blurb that shows up when you request stuff from the Assistant says that removing mind corruption does increment a value that affects the ending, shared across all save files (i.e. it's in publicdata), and can only be removed after actually reaching an ending.
this shiet too, asking for help changes the ending...theres will 12321412 endings (counting "marryng" since it makes most demon to look forward into having a life with MC in the human world, cute EX: lampas, nina and sphinx) and i fucking love it.

Last edited:

Quendras

Reputation score
Ugh... I seem to be to dumb to get over the first mermaid battle... I escaped her grasp 2 times, but don't know, what i have to do afterwards.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Ugh... I seem to be to dumb to get over the first mermaid battle... I escaped her grasp 2 times, but don't know, what i have to do afterwards.
thunderbolts and lightning, very very frightening!

you have to beat her up to get her to back off. once she goes "crazy, not mermaid" mode, she is weak to electric attacks, and only needs to take a couple of hits. the electric attack will also hit you while grappled though, due to conductivity and sciency stuff.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As a follow-up, if you're still having trouble your best bet is to have the dodge and lightning spells maxed - first dodge so you're not likely to get grappled in the first place, use your wind spell to "push" her and force her into her other mode (this might be a bug/oversight), and then follow up with about 3 lightning bolts. Alternatively, dodge and just use physical attacks (her mermaid form doesn't have the same physical resistance) - but she's more likely to spam status attacks in her mer-form and keeping up both the status and dodge spells means it's going to take more time/items to get done with the fight.

Micadi

Lurker
Reputation score
So, I've just recently discovered this game and I have a question about chapter 2-1 namely the first encounter with Haru and Liz. What should I select to get the optimal result here? I tried to proceed with their requests but it seems that at the end no matter what option I will choose I will get a game over (after the game lets you save and you are tasked to get them candy). I kinda don't want to miss a chance to recruit them and be forced to start the game anew, so how exactly should I proceed? When should I say basically "no" to them?

Lazzarus

Lurker
Reputation score
Someone told me that you need to lift that curse. Not sure how ex
So, I've just recently discovered this game and I have a question about chapter 2-1 namely the first encounter with Haru and Liz. What should I select to get the optimal result here? I tried to proceed with their requests but it seems that at the end no matter what option I will choose I will get a game over (after the game lets you save and you are tasked to get them candy). I kinda don't want to miss a chance to recruit them and be forced to start the game anew, so how exactly should I proceed? When should I say basically "no" to them?
If I remember correctly you need to lift the curse from Liz. I just don't know how