What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Micadi

Lurker
Reputation score
The Oni might lift a hand to help you.
But in order to reach the oni I need to get the key first right? Unless I need to go there after game over. Or you are talking about another encounter with them that I did not yet reached story wise. I can experiment a little, but I'm just afraid that I will loose a lot of time going back to earlier saves if I mess it up somehow.

Lets review this event in simple steps, at least how it shows for me:

1) Haru and Liz approach you first time. You can threaten them with gun to get a key and leave or buy them food.
2) You give them food (one of 3 types) and you can either get a "reward" or a key and get to leave
3) You are forced now to buy them drink (one of two types). After giving them water you can either get a game over screen or refuse at first and get another scene, after that game gives you an option to save
4) After that they ask you to get candy for them (one of 3 or 4 types). You give it to them and you get a choice to loose or to refuse, but both options give me a game over screen.

So should I quit at step 2 to get the best outcome or am I supposed to get through game over at step 3 or 4? Or is it something entirely else?

afrg

Lurker
Reputation score
But in order to reach the oni I need to get the key first right? Unless I need to go there after game over. Or you are talking about another encounter with them that I did not yet reached story wise. I can experiment a little, but I'm just afraid that I will loose a lot of time going back to earlier saves if I mess it up somehow.

Lets review this event in simple steps, at least how it shows for me:

1) Haru and Liz approach you first time. You can threaten them with gun to get a key and leave or buy them food.
2) You give them food (one of 3 types) and you can either get a "reward" or a key and get to leave
3) You are forced now to buy them drink (one of two types). After giving them water you can either get a game over screen or refuse at first and get another scene, after that game gives you an option to save
4) After that they ask you to get candy for them (one of 3 or 4 types). You give it to them and you get a choice to loose or to refuse, but both options give me a game over screen.

So should I quit at step 2 to get the best outcome or am I supposed to get through game over at step 3 or 4? Or is it something entirely else?
After you get them a drink, don't choose the bad end (obviously). Then the oni will be in the top-right corner of the map, near the vending machines. The spell Liz put on you goes something like "you can only cum at the hands of a demon". So for 500 yen the oni will give you a handjob. Heal yourself using items (very important) and then confront Haru & Liz again.

Micadi

Lurker
Reputation score
After you get them a drink, don't choose the bad end (obviously). Then the oni will be in the top-right corner of the map, near the vending machines. The spell Liz put on you goes something like "you can only cum at the hands of a demon". So for 500 yen the oni will give you a handjob. Heal yourself using items (very important) and then confront Haru & Liz again.
Thank you, that's what I'm missing. Apparently I somehow didn't notice the oni in the corner.

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Where am I meant to find the magnum? Is it in a chest hidden somewhere, or given by enough affection with a character?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Where am I meant to find the magnum? Is it in a chest hidden somewhere, or given by enough affection with a character?
the , its where arachne did to that poor soul.

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
New english patch is up. Arachne and Barguest are no more :'(
(and Hotoke-san is now Victim-san, but no one remember him anyway....)

Last edited:

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the , its where arachne did to that poor soul.
Thanks. Now where in the world would I get the remaining jewels for the MTTK. I'm having fears that there aren't enough in the game till chapter 4 comes out.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the MAGNUM DONG, its where arachne did A N A L V O R E to that poor soul.
Thanks. Now where in the world would I get the remaining jewels for the MTTK. I'm having fears that there aren't enough in the game till chapter 4 comes out.
Those gems are chapter related and are dropped by "farmeable" demons during the story, i only know lampas drop esmeralds. but...

M A M A or doll should drop the blue one and Echo or the spiders the rubies, now if you get the patience to check it (becouse farming low rate drops in this kinda of game its not really fun...)

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
M A M A or doll should drop the blue one and Echo or the spiders the rubies, now if you get the patience to check it (becouse farming low rate drops in this kinda of game its not really fun...)
Well shit I got to the point in the story they don't even appear anymore. Lord knows if they still drop with the bronze box encounter.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well shit I got to the point in the story they don't even appear anymore. Lord knows if they still drop with the bronze box encounter.
Drops do occur with sleep battles, but because of the terrible drop rates (my experience: maybe 1/4-1/8 battles with a spider will net its most common magic stone drop) & extra time spent sleeping I would honestly forget about it. I did get the MTTK on a different save - even with mobs still spawning it took around an hour - with sleep battles, unless you're phenomenally lucky, I would say you're looking at anywhere between 2-4 hours if you need the full 5/5 for reds and blues (not counting greens - those are less of an issue, but will still take some time). At 2000 base damage the MTTK is a nice weapon (bullets are 1,667 each though, so it's highly unlikely you'll ever break even money wise), but honestly it's not worth the kind of headache you're looking at to get it.

(Also as far as I'm aware, only the mermaid drops rubies, I've only ever seen spiders drop the blue (sapphire?) gem. Emeralds are far and away the easiest drop to get as it seems like 1-2 will always have mob spawns.)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Drops do occur with sleep battles, but because of the terrible drop rates (my experience: maybe 1/4-1/8 battles with a spider will net its most common magic stone drop) & extra time spent sleeping I would honestly forget about it. I did get the MTTK on a different save - even with mobs still spawning it took around an hour - with sleep battles, unless you're phenomenally lucky, I would say you're looking at anywhere between 2-4 hours if you need the full 5/5 for reds and blues (not counting greens - those are less of an issue, but will still take some time). At 2000 base damage the MTTK is a nice weapon (bullets are 1,667 each though, so it's highly unlikely you'll ever break even money wise), but honestly it's not worth the kind of headache you're looking at to get it.

(Also as far as I'm aware, only the mermaid drops rubies, I've only ever seen spiders drop the blue (sapphire?) gem. Emeralds are far and away the easiest drop to get as it seems like 1-2 will always have mob spawns.)
since the magnum is already a powerhouse, making that weapon sounds redundant but who knows, its uses the BONE ZONE nade so maybe would affect the history having that weapon.

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As long as it doesn't go the way of MGQ's Black Alice multiphase fights where if you die you have to start from an earlier phase. Arachne's fight already almost gave me an aneurysm, I'd rather not have to defeat something even worse multiple times in a row. Fights like those would make people immediately go full genocide route of their own accord.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
As long as it doesn't go the way of MGQ's Black Alice multiphase fights where if you die you have to start from an earlier phase. Arachne's fight already almost gave me an aneurysm, I'd rather not have to defeat something even worse multiple times in a row. Fights like those would make people immediately go full genocide route of their own accord.
arachne ? she was made to be hated but her fight was easy if you manage "Cool Calm and Wind dodge" with having over 50% Vit, she cant do nothing, also the tip she its weak to magic its bullshiet just double tap that bitch with a modded rifle.

in other hand Iron maiden RNG fest.......now that its frustrating (becouse you are going to have a bad tom if you dont have enought adrenaline shots or morphine)

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe I had an just had easy run with Iron maiden on my neutral and from-scratch compassion runs, but the only boss that seems to give me any trouble any more is the doll because of all her priority moves. Granted, playing at Normal difficulty - Hard is more than I can take.

And I'll second Dasmir, Arachne is actually a fairly easy boss to beat when you get her pattern down and have a stock of the status-fixing item on the off chance she frightens you.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Maybe I had an just had easy run with Iron maiden on my neutral and from-scratch compassion runs, but the only boss that seems to give me any trouble any more is the doll because of all her priority moves. Granted, playing at Normal difficulty - Hard is more than I can take.

And I'll second Dasmir, Arachne is actually a fairly easy boss to beat when you get her pattern down and have a stock of the status-fixing item on the off chance she frightens you.
playing in normal too and i dont want to see hard dificulty really......unless theres something in it, as i said the whole difficulty about iron maiden was the random ectasy procs (the reason you need adrenaline).

also doll, lvl 2 Agi + quick boots ez.

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I had both sylph and cool maxed out and RNG still seemed to absolutely hate me, even had to dump some SP on increasing vitality to get a bit more efficiency out of the old ring and items due to her constantly draining my vitality.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I had both sylph and cool maxed out and RNG still seemed to absolutely hate me, even had to dump some SP on increasing vitality to get a bit more efficiency out of the old ring and items due to her constantly draining my vitality.
Webs and pins going throught 90% dodge, afraid and ectasy going throught cool calm becouse fuck you, aslo fuck "elemental weakness" too i think the only ones was true weak to elemental was echo slug form and empuse.