What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

it will get a official one in "Soon TM"... meanwhile you can use the machine-translation one fromLv1VillagerA
Thanks. Also this game is super fun.
I don't like the fact that my PC went super evil when I just wanted to defend myself though.

Is there any way to get stronger in this game w/o going full douchebag?

Thanks. Also this game is super fun.
I don't like the fact that my PC went super evil when I just wanted to defend myself though.

Is there any way to get stronger in this game w/o going full douchebag?
You either go half douchebag and prioritize killing the girls with the best drops or you max affection grind the monster girls for their bonuses, not to mention sex them up before a fight.

You either go half douchebag and prioritize killing the girls with the best drops or you max affection grind the monster girls for their bonuses, not to mention sex them up before a fight.
Sex them up before a fight?

Sex them up before a fight?

Genocide route: PC its a serial killer asshole and its even worse if you did or you are doing the pacifist route, obvious you get stronger with killing everyone in sight, really straight forward.

Normal route: PC its just a dude defending himself, killing this, sparing that, metting you true gf its the whole point, here you can kill some to get SP but be careful to no trigger the genocide route, or "bond" with the demons to get sp but not with everyone or will trigger pacifist route.

kinda hard to keep a balance since its really easy to trigger genocide when you are farming stuff, in other hand you can end with great a "build" since you can get the best item from Geno and Pacifist route.

Pacifist Route: PC takes in mind what Fox and Lampas said about demons then you spare every demon and fuck them, YES AND THEY FUCKED....in a lovely no soul eating way, so to get stronger and SP points you need to trigger the bonding scene for each demon you friended, that means A LOT OF FUFU AND あああああ also at some point you can "marry" one of the demons, that means "SCREW YOU GF"? dunno we will see what happen in part 4.

Theres another route but i dunno how it triggers since there will be 4 endings/4 crystal in the hells gate/limbo.

Genocide route: PC its a serial killer asshole and its even worse if you did or you are doing the pacifist route, obvious you get stronger with killing everyone in sight, really straight forward.

Normal route: PC its just a dude defending himself, killing this, sparing that, metting you true gf its the whole point, here you can kill some to get SP but be careful to no trigger the genocide route, or "bond" with the demons to get sp but not with everyone or will trigger pacifist route.

kinda hard to keep a balance since its really easy to trigger genocide when you are farming stuff, in other hand you can end with great a "build" since you can get the best item from Geno and Pacifist route.

Pacifist Route: PC takes in mind what Fox and Lampas said about demons then you spare every demon and fuck them, YES AND THEY FUCKED....in a lovely way, so to get stronger and SP points here its you need to trigger the bonding scene for each demon you friended, that means A LOT OF FUFU AND あああああ also at some point you can "marry" one of the demons, that means "SCREW YOU GF"? dunno we will see what happen in part 4.

Theres another route but i dunno how it triggers since there will be 4 endings/4 crystal in the hells gate/limbo.
How do you friend demons in this game?
I've got monster meat and stuff but I can't friend these demons. It's weird.

Last edited:
How do you friend demons in this game?

Theres some key events you need to be aware, all of them really easy to spot and others more tricky, example you first meeting with barguest you need to spare her instead of blowing off her tommy also when you stop her humping on you, treat her wounds (you need a bandage for this)

For Lampas same with barguest, dont blow her brains and hear what she says about "demons and humans" relationship, after that Pacifist route will trigger.

Then you can go to hells gate/limbo to meet the demons and have all the fun you want becouse you soul cant be harvested there becouse mister lord punchingbag own you soul and only one demon can claim a soul at time yada-yada lore.

then for other demons you need to be in pacifist route and do some key events.

Also since this game has some "undertale" influence for saying it, some demons will know and tell you when you mess up with the routes and save scumming, like marryng multiple demons or going from pacifist to genocide route, even breaking the 4 wall...soo watch out for that too.

Last edited:
Theres some key events you need to be aware, all of them really easy to spot and others more tricky, example you first meeting with barguest you need to spare her instead of blowing off her tommy also when you stop her humping on you, treat her wounds (you need a bandage for this)
I did both of those things. Nothing in the game changed though? I got a magic rock, but I can't craft it or do anything with it.

I did both of those things. Nothing in the game changed though? I got a magic rock, but I can't craft it or do anything with it.

The demons befriend you at the end of a chapter part so for baguest you need to get into chap 1-2 and Lampas 1-3. So if at the end of a chapter you dont see the girls in the hells gate then you did something wrong.

magik rock its a neutral gift you can give to the demons after you befriend them, really giving the demons stuff isnt really worthy since you can just leet them to FUCK YOU UNTIL YOU DICK FALL OFF to increase the affection. Also some gift are used to make a really powerful weapon later and you will want it.

Can't get past the 2nd iron maiden. Jesus this game is ridiculous. Seems like this is one of those scripted type fights? Not fun when you can't read the original, and the machine translation's so bad T_T

Lol yeah this game is pretty infuriating. It's super obtuse in what you have to do. I don't know if it's just because it's untranslated though. I was lucky enough to play MGQ with Dargoth's amazing translation but this game's translation is just terrible. It honestly doesn't feel like google translate either. I think the machine translation might be from some other source like Bing or something XD.

I've never loved and hated a game so much.

I think I'm just going to stop banging my head against this and take a break now.
Yeah I've tried that. I honestly gave up. I dedicated almost 3 hours of my night on her, enough is enough. I downloaded a Chapter 1 100% save and moved on to Chapter 2. The other option was to spend all night grinding fights to save up money and buy tons of morphine and adrenaline. I do love this game, and I do love a challenge, but the difficulty of that fight crosses the line for me personally.

At least you're not alone buddy. Mind sharing that Chapter 1 100% save? This boss is legit bullshit and completely unfun unlike the rest of the fights in the game.

Last edited:
Can't get past the 2nd iron maiden. Jesus this game is ridiculous. Seems like this is one of those scripted type fights? Not fun when you can't read the original, and the machine translation's so bad T_T
You are now one of us

So no one who plays this game actually likes it?

No but for real. I can't tell if it's bad design or just me not understanding.
The fight just really bullshit should be some good information earlier in the thread to help you basically have to click a invisible option to end the fight after a certain point

The fight just really bullshit should be some good information earlier in the thread to help you basically have to click a invisible option to end the fight after a certain point
I've read all 33 pages. It's where I found Madflavor's post. No one actually gives you a definitive way to get out. Everyone says after you struggle enough time a dialogue option comes up.
I've had a round where I struggled 18 times. No such dialogue came up.
No one's written a walkthrough of the game either.

It's an RPG maker game so I guess most players just cheat past bullshit stuff like this, but I'd rather try to do it. Honestly... it's just not fun. It's a real shame too. The game was super fun before this fight.

Lol yeah this game is pretty infuriating. It's super obtuse in what you have to do. I don't know if it's just because it's untranslated though. I was lucky enough to play MGQ with Dargoth's amazing translation but this game's translation is just terrible. It honestly doesn't feel like google translate either. I think the machine translation might be from some other source like Bing or something XD.

I've never loved and hated a game so much.

I think I'm just going to stop banging my head against this and take a break now.

At least you're not alone buddy. Mind sharing that Chapter 1 100% save? This boss is legit bullshit and completely unfun unlike the rest of the fights in the game.

AHahaha yeah iron maiden and Arachne are very RNG heavy, iron maiden more

The only way i found to beat iron maiden it was saving a adrenaline shot and mophine and praise JESUS.

You have to use "Struggle with all you strength" one but be careful becouse its drain 50% you stamina and iron maiden WILL take advantage of that, im sure she will always jerk you off after a struggle, so the whole trick its to manage you stamina and avoid to be ectasied with morphine or adrenaline.

if you get ectasy remove it ASSAP, if it gets to level 2 you are FUCKED.

also iron maiden and arachne are the only "difficult" fights for now if you are worried.

Also iron maiden its hard becouse lore reason, its heavy releated to PC "being special" and able to go throught dimension/times/save scumming.

Last edited:
I've read all 33 pages. It's where I found Madflavor's post. No one actually gives you a definitive way to get out. Everyone says after you struggle enough time a dialogue option comes up.
I've had a round where I struggled 18 times. No such dialogue came up.
No one's written a walkthrough of the game either.

It's an RPG maker game so I guess most players just cheat past bullshit stuff like this, but I'd rather try to do it. Honestly... it's just not fun. It's a real shame too. The game was super fun before this fight.
Use coffin struggle 4 times while skipping though dialogue to save time then click the invisible option

This is from 4chan

Look m8, the second fight against iron maiden is easily the hardest in the entire game, It makes the sphinx fight look like a walk in the park, the main thing you have to keep in mind, is that as soon as you get the chance to choose what to do, don't lose any fucking time and struggle to take her hands out of your penis, never, absolutely NEVER allow her to keep her hand on your dick, because he's gonna fucking murder you in the next turn, after you push her hands off, keep and eye on your lust, try to use concentrate when you see it goes above 40 or 50, after that just keep using coffin break, once you escape from her hold you will get a scripted event in which she pulls you back in, just let that event end and when the game finally gives you control back, choose the third option, the one that is invisible, btw the second fight with the iron maiden always happens, even if you go full pacifist, you can rape all the bosses even at level one you just need to know what to do, also the game doesn't use a party system is always 1vs1.

AHahaha yeah iron maiden and Arachne are very RNG heavy, iron maiden more

The only way i found to beat iron maiden it was saving a adrenaline shot and mophine and praise JESUS.
Iron Maiden 1 took me 2 tries.
You cannot fight Iron Maiden 2.

This means it's a gimmik fight. I can't find the gimmik on this site. It seems the people who beat the gimmik don't even know what it is. If I figure it out, I'll let any sad saps who come after me know.

Use coffin struggle 4 times while skipping though dialogue to save time then click the invisible option

This is from 4chan

Look m8, the second fight against iron maiden is easily the hardest in the entire game, It makes the sphinx fight look like a walk in the park, the main thing you have to keep in mind, is that as soon as you get the chance to choose what to do, don't lose any fucking time and struggle to take her hands out of your penis, never, absolutely NEVER allow her to keep her hand on your dick, because he's gonna fucking murder you in the next turn, after you push her hands off, keep and eye on your lust, try to use concentrate when you see it goes above 40 or 50, after that just keep using coffin break, once you escape from her hold you will get a scripted event in which she pulls you back in, just let that event end and when the game finally gives you control back, choose the third option, the one that is invisible, btw the second fight with the iron maiden always happens, even if you go full pacifist, you can rape all the bosses even at level one you just need to know what to do, also the game doesn't use a party system is always 1vs1.
Coffin Struggle kills you though?
According to another user, if you use it, you lose.

Iron Maiden 1 took me 2 tries.
You cannot fight Iron Maiden 2.

This means it's a gimmik fight. I can't find the gimmik on this site. It seems the people who beat the gimmik don't even know what it is. If I figure it out, I'll let any sad saps who come after me know.

Coffin Struggle kills you though?
According to another user, if you use it, you lose.

as i said using the special struggle will drain a lot of stamina and iron maiden will exploit that, so you need to full stamina or over 60%, if you manage you stamina and avoid the ectasy debuff the whole "escape event/fight" becomes a lot easier.

DONT SPAM THE SPECIAL STRUGGLE.

Oh a HUGE DETAIL i forgot, you need you hands free before using the special struggle.

Back