What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Reputation score
Bad news. The creator is planning to delay it to Early December ~ Mid December.

As in he is trying his best to release it as intended on November but yeah ya know creators always delay due to certain reasons... So I guess this year it's gonna be a WHITE Chrismas.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Bad news. The creator is planning to delay it to Early December ~ Mid December.

As in he is trying his best to release it as intended on November but yeah ya know creators always delay due to certain reasons... So I guess this year it's gonna be a WHITE Chrismas.

AHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHA I KNEW IT FUCKING I KNEW IT

But oh boy at least its gonna get released together with gonna be a good xmas.

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
Step 1: Set a deadline
Step 2: See you're about to miss the deadline
Step 3: Panic
Step 4: Miss the deadline
Step 5: Calm yourself
Step 6: Set another deadline
Step 7: Miss the other deadline
Step 8: Finish

:unsure: There are people like this. I really don't mind though.

ryuzaky77

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can someone please give me a link to the full game...

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Step 1: Set a deadline
Step 2: See you're about to miss the deadline
Step 3: Panic
Step 4: Miss the deadline
Step 5: Calm yourself
Step 6: Set another deadline
Step 7: Miss the other deadline
Step 8: Finish

:unsure: There are people like this. I really don't mind though.
that's so me lol

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I know Im bad but come on,spidergirl is the most BS fight ever,you literally can never attack,she spam her web/fear/stuns making it just impossible to kill her,I managed by miracle to shot 5 shotgun bullet in her face,and nop,she is still alive...
I tried countering her with cool calm and sylph storm and she trolled me by spamming webs once again.Does anybody have a tactic to kill her,I mean im already playing this on easy and she is harder than any darksoul boss.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I know Im bad but come on,spidergirl is the most BS fight ever,you literally can never attack,she spam her web/fear/stuns making it just impossible to kill her,I managed by miracle to shot 5 shotgun bullet in her face,and nop,she is still alive...
I tried countering her with cool calm and sylph storm and she trolled me by spamming webs once again.Does anybody have a tactic to kill her,I mean im already playing this on easy and she is harder than any darksoul boss.
Her mind control will hit if you are low in stamina/will like less than 50% also like the game tells slyph and evade arent 100% dodge and RNG will fuck you up.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It was basicaly pure luck for me as well.

Kinda like the first iron maiden fight.

Oh she bound your hands four times back to back? enjoy the game over fucko.

vaan21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It was basicaly pure luck for me as well.

Kinda like the first iron maiden fight.

Oh she bound your hands four times back to back? enjoy the game over fucko.
you guys did not get the magnum????

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
lust is the only thing that i havent found in cheat engine yet, the most important thing

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
lust is the only thing that i havent found in cheat engine yet, the most important thing

Well...You could increase your stats, like Attack. And one shot most things in your way.

I myself increased my agility to ludicrous levels because I want to act first in battle. Its not like it does anything else, Dodging isn't a thing.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Lust is actually just the tp-system. I don't use cheat-engine myself but if there is a way to lose either all or a significant ammount of tp, that's what you're looking for.
Or, if you own a copy of rpg-maker, just change enemy skills in the common events tab to not cause as much tp gain.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Lust is actually just the tp-system. I don't use cheat-engine myself but if there is a way to lose either all or a significant ammount of tp, that's what you're looking for.
Or, if you own a copy of rpg-maker, just change enemy skills in the common events tab to not cause as much tp gain.
Say, wouldn't a Save editor also work? Increase the cap for Lust?
Don't know if TP settings are a thing for editors though.

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
Lust isn't that hard to manage with the correct skill ( "frozen" which you obtain after leveling up "psy blizzard" and "cool calm"). It needs some SP but you can still switch active skills so there's no problem.
Also the fan translation has a build-in variable editor.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Shhhh so much trouble for a little spider....a fucking spider who dont give a shiet about you and just want to eat you regardless affection or anything, really good touch to add her anyway make you doub about the paficist route.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Say, wouldn't a Save editor also work? Increase the cap for Lust?
Don't know if TP settings are a thing for editors though.
Unfortunately the tp-system is hard-coded into the engine. While it is possible to adjust the gain of tp as explained in my earlier post, the cap cannot be changed
unless you modify the rpg engine altogether.