What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Unfortunately the tp-system is hard-coded into the engine. While it is possible to adjust the gain of tp as explained in my earlier post, the cap cannot be changed
unless you modify the rpg engine altogether.
and i never was able to find the tp value in cheat engine

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Unfortunately the tp-system is hard-coded into the engine. While it is possible to adjust the gain of tp as explained in my earlier post, the cap cannot be changed
unless you modify the rpg engine altogether.
well there are scripts out there that change maximum TP values over the default limit of 100 I just never bothered using one before.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Dev is holding a survey on favorite demons over at ci-en. You can vote once a day, and it apparently lasts till end of the year. The options are listed in spoiler below.

バーゲスト (dog)
ランパス (plant)
エンプーサ (praying mantis)
アイアンメイデン (iron Maiden)
マザーラビット (rabbit)
ハル (hoodie cat)
リズ (lollipop cat)
躯 (doll girl)
双子 (doll twins)
結博士 (the scientist chick in lab I think)
ニーナ (idol)
エボニー (back up dancer 1)
レイジー (back up dancer 2 w/ furs)
エコー (mermaid)
スフィンクス (sphinx)
アルケニー (spider)
ティタノボア (snake)
アコニートゥム (spider's mini spiders)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Dev is holding a survey on favorite demons over at ci-en. You can vote once a day, and it apparently lasts till end of the year. The options are listed in spoiler below.

バーゲスト (dog)
ランパス (plant)
エンプーサ (praying mantis)
アイアンメイデン (iron Maiden)
マザーラビット (rabbit)
ハル (hoodie cat)
リズ (lollipop cat)
躯 (doll girl)
双子 (doll twins)
ニーナ (idol)
エボニー (back up dancer 1)
エコー (mermaid)
スフィンクス (sphinx)
アルケニー (spider)
ティタノボア (snake)

starway

Reputation score

バーゲスト (dog)
ランパス (plant)
エンプーサ (praying mantis)
アイアンメイデン (iron Maiden)
マザーラビット (rabbit)
ハル (hoodie cat)
リズ (lollipop cat)
躯 (doll girl)
双子 (doll twins)
ニーナ (idol)
エボニー (back up dancer 1)
エコー (mermaid)
スフィンクス (sphinx)
アルケニー (spider)
ティタノボア (snake)
Weird time to do it

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Well if the poll is anything like the one he did with the Tanuki then I don't think it's all important (I still voted because I'm a masochist). That being said, if he is using polls to judge content creation then he might want to stop. Dieselmine did the same to create a spin on there Violated Hero series, it did the worst out of all the titles. Turns out petitioning to one big crowd can alienate another, who knew.

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well if the poll is anything like the one he did with the Tanuki then I don't think it's all important (I still voted because I'm a masochist). That being said, if he is using polls to judge content creation then he might want to stop. Dieselmine did the same to create a spin on there Violated Heroine series, it did the worst out of all the titles. Turns out petitioning to one big crowd can alienate another, who knew.
Yup same happens on patreons who have weight related votes, the whales gets all their kinky stuff, stomping all others also gives a really bad taste about the developer just following what others wants instead of making his very own creation.

So i hope its just for fun and etc....................becouse sphinx its the best girl......also MAMAAAAA its going to be at the bottom again :cry:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
How the flying fuck are you supposed to go past the Spider Girl? Literally anything I do I get hit by the web finisher and just die

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
SUPERIOR sphinx winning.i wish iron maiden could win too,the best kind of yandere.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
SUPERIOR sphinx winning.i wish iron maiden could win too,the best kind of yandere.
Bimbo waifu best waifu ? or its just becouse its makes you into a bimbo too ahahaha, well it doesnt help her whole post-war plans after you give her the ring its cute "OwO´s what is this" level , as cute as lampas wanting to be a true girl.

Go little spider thing, you can do it! Beat the rabbit! (Honestly thought that the cat twins would get more votes, though.)
as much i like to see more "feral monster" stuff in the game, it would be awful for the lovely MAMA to lose vs a mindless SUCC spider.

why do you call the cats, twins?
People too busy faping to pay attention to the lore ? Haru (hoodie cat) & Liz (lollipop cat) are more like a "mom and daughther" relationship like:

somewhat resumed history in the spoiler thx to villager trad.
Liz being a "abused" street-cat "adopted" haru a "homeless" house-cat after Liz killed haru owner becose it was a demon hunter yada-yada, then she just carry haru around fooling/tricking horny humans to fed her and teached her how to survive and yada-yada................ and haru doesnt even know she its killing them..................she thinks they are just sleeping/in coma.

thats why liz hate you..................................................................well hates humans.....

and the reason why haru its so "friendly" to people.........

but liz will "love" you if you take care of haru..............................but still hate you becouse you are a HU-MAN.

also liz find furries wierd and disgusting so watchout.............

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
why do you call the cats, twins?
Thought they were. I don't speak moon and I recall that they used to be referred to as twins in this thread.

as much i like to see more "feral monster" stuff in the game, it would be awful for the lovely MAMA to lose vs a mindless SUCC spider.
Well, she did lose to a tanuki before, one that didn't even have a scene. Seems like she doesn't get a lot of love for some reason. Spinx and Doll seem to be the only contenders, however.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thought they were. I don't speak moon and I recall that they used to be referred to as twins in this thread.

Well, she did lose to a tanuki before, one that didn't even have a scene. Seems like she doesn't get a lot of love for some reason. Spinx and Doll seem to be the only contenders, however.
Lose to a fucking meme, sad days also yeah someone posted that missinformation then everyone started with it becouse twins sound even more kinky.

anyway doll.....meh, ancestral spiritual incest is boring lets all vote for Aho!-sphinx !

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Twins is the name of the two doll girl enemies, the two cats have their own names and they aren't twins even.

And no screw the Spinx, I voted for the Doll because she has the best sex scenes. It's all subjective anyway, Spinx has that boobjob that looks really good I'll admit, and she has 4 scenes making her tied with the plant girl for most scenes.

malcolm474

Reputation score

Stalking coming out of the woodwork :)

Found this on Zell's twitter account and found it very interesting,

DLsite:

Story:
The games story takes place in a modern-day like world that has been overrun by monster girls. The player must explore different environments and deal with the different monster girls they will encounter as they progress through the story.

It's a monstergirl esk game, were you appear in different locations and fight the monstergirl in it, your weapons of choice is Guns, Submechineguns shotguns and the like,

Gameplay:
The gameplay is a little complicated so for non-Japanese speakers I recommend getting the English machine translation here or waiting for an official English version.

The game features a heavily modified battle system featuring struggle mechanics where the protagonists has to get out of various situations the monster girls may put him in and avoid getting “Milked”. The player will also have to maintain their Will and Vitality to be able to continue to resist the girls and fight back whilst preventing their Lust from getting too high. Also there are various status effects that will require specific actions from the player to get rid of.

There is a detailed tutorial in game that will walk new players through the battle system.

The Exploration side of things works like many RPG maker games with exploration and some puzzles.

This game also has a choice system where the choices of the player will affect the story.

There are two ways to progress the character in this game: earning EXP by killing or by unlocking rewards by developing relationships with the different monster girls.

Controls:
This game mostly uses standard RPG maker game controls, any extra controls are explained in game via tutorial.

Fetishes:
Animated Monster Girl on Male rape, Restraint, Mind Control, Life Drain, Vore (that can be disabled), Loli
I love this game. It's hard-core. Stretching the bounds of eroticism on one end and horror on the other. Enough with the vanilla PG monster girls that just make you cum a lot. These monster girls are really seductive. No, frightening. No, seductive. A true mind fuck. The animation technique is creative and quite effective. If only I knew Japanese. Wah! The machine translation is very helpful, but also pretty challenging.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
@Radocks
You can still tag things if you didn't know :)
It's at the top area of the page now.

Also does anyone know if this is getting a translation?