What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
*panics*

100% for part 4?

Now that I think about it, I could make one if he keep using the variable array indexes the same way (at least for My Room and title screen Game Overs, the story would be broken though).

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
*panics*

100% for part 4?

Now that I think about it, I could make one if he keep using the variable array indexes the same way (at least for My Room and title screen Game Overs, the story would be broken though).
i thought it would be the early-mid next year, panic indeed.

Lazzarus

Lurker
Reputation score
Nah it's just a save from chapter 1-3.
I already tested some new boss fight from chapter 4, and oh boy they are awesome. He said on twitter that he's doing a lot of text and story work write up.
Chapter 4 should come out end of october on dlsite. And there will be a 100% english translation afterwards.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I already tested some new boss fight from chapter 4, and oh boy they are awesome. He said on twitter that he's doing a lot of text and story work write up.
Chapter 4 should come out end of october on dlsite. And there will be a 100% english translation afterwards.
wait a moment you mean the official translation one ? also end of october....SHIT way to finish this month then.

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
Save files that may or may not work for chapter 4 with all waifus ready for action.

I used the following code (I did it quickly so it only works for My Room).
Edit as you see fit and find a way to run it if you want to have your own save file.
Ruby:
$game_actors[1].name = "Kazuya"
#reset corruption
for i in 21..40 do
  $game_variables[i]=0
end

#games progress
#for i in 22..35 do
#  $game_switches[i]=true
#end

#room unlock
for i in 91..100 do
  $game_switches[i]=true
end

#no room lock
for i in 61..80 do
  $game_variables[i]=0
end

#affection
for i in 41..60 do
  $game_variables[i]=100
end

#bonding event
for i in 261..272 do
  $game_switches[i]=true
end

#monster_attack=
#for i in 261..272 do
#  $game_switches[monster_attack[i]]=true
#end

#recover from my room events
for i in 86..90 do
  $game_actors[1].remove_state(i)
end

Also, translation afterwards = when?
I can make something decent for the game release but I won't bother if I can have something better instead.

Edit: removed debuff state that prevented events in My Room

Attachments

Last edited:

Lazzarus

Lurker
Reputation score
"Since I am already in the making of Chapter 4, I will do the work of copying all the data · event · conversation to text and transferring it at the time of this work. After that, I would like to adopt a system that would divide the funds I used for translation a little for those who really want to support from overseas.
(I think that my salary is sufficient, thanks to the supporters at Ci - en.)
Please wait for official translation a little more."

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
release soon? uuuh im getting excited :3

edit: i just noticed that you could support devs on ci-en with dlsite points? but i think its just jap dlsite and not eng dlsite?

Lazzarus

Lurker
Reputation score
release soon? uuuh im getting excited :3

edit: i just noticed that you could support devs on ci-en with dlsite points? but i think its just jap dlsite and not eng dlsite?
Yes on Ci-en which is only in japanese, you can support the dev. You can just simple use a credit card. Supporting him with 500¥ or 200¥ to get some extra like patreon. Not sure about how the point system work.

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
"Since I am already in the making of Chapter 4, I will do the work of copying all the data · event · conversation to text and transferring it at the time of this work. After that, I would like to adopt a system that would divide the funds I used for translation a little for those who really want to support from overseas.
(I think that my salary is sufficient, thanks to the supporters at Ci - en.)
Please wait for official translation a little more."
"wait"?
Wait?
WAIT????
:devilish: No

I'll bother him on pixiv and see if I can make something for the game release.
I know I would play it the day it's released with VNR and all the pain that comes with it. So I'll make something for those that don't want to wait like me.

I'm still excited that this gets a proper translation :)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Did you talk to the developer to become a tester or something? It's nice that it's getting an official translation however, the fact that chapter 4 is coming out so soon is quite distressing of it's potential content size. Mah, either way let's hope his professional is an actual professional so we can get some quality finally instead of all these google translators we get from official dlsite translations.

Lazzarus

Lurker
Reputation score
Did you talk to the developer to become a tester or something? It's nice that it's getting an official translation however, the fact that chapter 4 is coming out so soon is quite distressing of it's potential content size. Mah, either way let's hope his professional is an actually professional so we can get some quality finally instead of all these google translators.
Support him on Ci-en and you have access to a battle simulation with some bosses. And the content for chapter 4 is kinda huge if i'm looking back on some previous chapters.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Support him on Ci-en and you have access to a battle simulation with some bosses. And the content for chapter 4 is kinda huge if i'm looking back on some previous chapters.
something about the "bride system" ? the cat telling me about cucking the waifusdemons could lead to bad stuff its kinda bothersome

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
ah well it always comes down to a credit card...welp what a shame^^

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
something about the "bride system" ? the cat telling me about cucking the waifusdemons could lead to bad stuff its kinda bothersome

well the worst could happen its i didnt back up the sav data where this thing stuff its stored.......and had to replay the game again just like with the oni.....

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
IJWTS that I tried using those save files on a fresh copy of the game and when I went to My Room, every monster's "milking" was unavailable. They all said something along the lines of having just been recently milked and they can't go again for a while. Am I doing something wrong?

Admittedly, I haven't really sat down and play the game out since one of the earlier versions so I'm not sure if it's because of the fact that I didn't have a save for the newer version from the outset. And since this is the first time I've actually played the game with a machine translation I have no clue what the story is about, and I haven't started up a new game with any sort of understanding of what the story is about.

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
My bad, I saved while I was in the state of being recently milked. :p
It temporarily prevents sex scenes. As for Lazzarus save files IDK.

Lazzarus

Lurker
Reputation score
My save file should work. You have the normal save file for the story progression and the event/scene are stored inside the public data file.

Welp just looked at the JP Dlsite and release for chapter 4 will be at 11月中 = Mid November
There are supposed to be 4 new enemys which 3 of them are bosses

About the new enemys in chapter 4.
A single boss who can transform in 4 different shapes.
A black winged harpy.
A black angel

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
The dev is totally panicking ATM.
It doesn't look like anything is set for the the English version (exept that it will be done). Which means that if anyone of you know a translator that can be trusted with SHRIFT and that will do better than a machine translation/DLSite translation you might want to suggest a few names. This will take off some pressure on him and maybe prevent him from making a poor decision.

Lazzarus

Lurker
Reputation score
From my understanding he will pay Dlsite for the english translation.