What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In the other hand i just started a genocide run and......shit the lampas scene was B R U T A L and its even W O R S E if you maxed affection with the demons before the run. also the one who mentioned MC becoming Doomguy, he its right, MC its literally Doomguy mixed with being a total asshole (y)
Absolutely agree, it really is something else if you've previously maxed affection. Although on the flip side doing a compassion run after a genocide run there's not a whole lot of extra content - (a few extra lines in 1-1, 1-2, a small part of 2-1, and 3-1 was about all I saw); seems like it is totally possible to do a TC run as a follow-up to Genocide, but it is more effort (more time warping, basically). No idea if there are flags involved that will change your ending on having previously killed everything, though.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, sure....
Except the double-headed poltergeist that genuinely tries killing you and destroying poor doll girl's hope in humanity
Stop telling me how they die. I don't want to think about it.
Okey but you need to know what happens to M A M A in genocide....its just too much.

vgbe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
God, Arachne was annoying. Even with Cool Mind and Sylph Storm up she can cheat you out off RNG and snowball into instance death. I got frustrated enough that I spent 10 minutes grinding then popped adrenaline and fed her frost grenades. Mukuro and Iron Maiden were far less troublesome.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
God, Arachne was annoying. Even with Cool Mind and Sylph Storm up she can cheat you out off RNG and snowball into instance death. I got frustrated enough that I spent 10 minutes grinding then popped adrenaline and fed her frost grenades. Mukuro and Iron Maiden were far less troublesome.
My experience, have Cool Mind up almost always (getting hit by the eye move while frightened means you might as well reset the match - she recovers practically all her health while draining all of yours) and save Slyph Storm for when you first get out of her web - you'll dodge the next shots almost all the time, which gives you a free hit in, maybe two if she ends up using a physical (which isn't often). Using ice shots from the gun or the sphinx staff, you need to manage something like 7 or 8 hits to beat her. It can be a pain, but having done multiple runs (Normal, mostly) using both the gun and the sphinx staff unless the RNG is being phenomenally shitty it usually isn't a crazy hard fight - most of the time I can get by without needing to use items (if you don't count the pre-battle tea) if I'm using the gun.

Honestly it's worse in the sleep battle, because you have to deal with her without the added benefit of the cat bell collar, which helps on Normal and gets close to negating the SP drain (blue bar, haven't played the translations lately) altogether in Easy. It seems like the lower your SP is, the more likely it is you'll be frightened, even with Cool Mind. To be clear, I mean the collar with tea and something like 7 to max levels in SP. Use the black lizard to reset your levels if your SP isn't around at least level 8 for this fight and change it back to whatever you like afterward, although I'm of the opinion that sans a few necessary speed boosts and attack boosts that help push you into OHKO range for certain fights, SP is far and away the most important stat in this game.

Now naturally, Hard is probably going to involve more RNG and item use, but if you're playing Hard you should have been frustrated beyond belief somewhere much earlier than this fight and this particular battle would just be par for the course.

Last edited:

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
Nothing left to do. The last english patch is up. I hope translators are interested in improving it.

I also added a little hack for those who suck at this game. 5678

Also

Last edited:

someonebored

Reputation score
Ver.3.06 is available on the cat site (careful, though: I don't know if it was a problem on my end, but the Audio folder of the updated version was missing a few files in its "BGM", "BGS" and "SE" sub-folders).

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'm trying to unlock the Snake Girl in the place where other monster girls you've befriended are, I read some of the previous posts, so here's what I did:

- Have a first save at the beginning of chapter 3-3;
- Made a backup copy of that save in another slot;
- Witnessed the scene where the Oni girl blows up herself;
- Loaded the backup save and went to chapter 2-1, bought this thing from Oni Girl

Its price was 1000, I supposed it was the item needed (also tried to have a look at the accessories she had on sale, but game crashed when I did that);
- Loaded my original save of chapter 3-3, that item appeared among the ones in the "gift tab" (I'm doing some guesswork here) and I triggered the scene with the Snake Girl;
- Oni girl still interrupted funny times and proceeded to blow herself up. Shouldn't I have a fight with the Snake Girl at this point? The only thing I can think of is that I bought the wrong item, but it was the only one sold at that price.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ver.3.06 is available on the cat site (careful, though: I don't know if it was a problem on my end, but the Audio folder of the updated version was missing a few files in its "BGM", "BGS" and "SE" sub-folders).

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'm trying to unlock the Snake Girl in the place where other monster girls you've befriended are, I read some of the previous posts, so here's what I did:

- Have a first save at the beginning of chapter 3-3;
- Made a backup copy of that save in another slot;
- Witnessed the scene where the Oni girl blows up herself;
- Loaded the backup save and went to chapter 2-1, bought this thing from Oni Girl

Its price was 1000, I supposed it was the item needed (also tried to have a look at the accessories she had on sale, but game crashed when I did that);
- Loaded my original save of chapter 3-3, that item appeared among the ones in the "gift tab" (I'm doing some guesswork here) and I triggered the scene with the Snake Girl;
- Oni girl still interrupted funny times and proceeded to blow herself up. Shouldn't I have a fight with the Snake Girl at this point? The only thing I can think of is that I bought the wrong item, but it was the only one sold at that price.
Wrong item also apply the machine translation from lvl1villager, the item its literally a black hand-grenade.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you're not using the machine translation it's called 零次元展開裝置 - it's also not from the standard "buy" option. When you first talk to Oni you should get three options - did you remember to read the note at the end of the fight?

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
As a small update to CI-EN subs, he released a DLC with one of his OCs in it.

More vanilla sex times in this one.

Attachments

Reputation score
So... i saw dat DLC update, but from what i saw in the post, it could only be accessible after chapter 2-2, and something about neural route or mercy route...

Does anyone have a perfect mercy save? i tend to kill whatever i see in my path.

Last edited:

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So... i saw dat DLC update, but from what i saw in the post, it could only be accessible after chapter 2-2, and something about neural route or mercy route...

Does anyone have a perfect mercy save? i tend to kill whatever i see in my path.

here dood

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Aww man, I wish he posted the DLC on maniax instead of Ci-EL. They don't like my CC for some reason so I can't grab the stuff.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
oh, so its only a paid dlc that you can only access on Ci-EN? what a shame

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
DLC? Ewww.

I hope he'll port it to the main game after a few months.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
DLC? Ewww.

I hope he'll port it to the main game after a few months.
What Ewww? rather than being something locked behind a paywall, It's more like an exclusive gift to the people that actually support him. its only a scene you can play in the mad scientist's replay machine (if I understood his post correctly). its not like he's pulling an EA, demanding $20 to unlock endings B,C, and D, each. Just a little payback to those that help him do what he do.

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
Well Ewwww because:
1-That was not part of the plan when I bought the game
2-Multiple versions will make translation a pain in the ass
3-No guarantee it won't become a habit, no guarantee it'll become part of the main game eventually

I understand he wants people to support him on CI-EN. There's even the possibility he lose money if he continues to work but the sales diminish. I understand but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Usually I wouldn't bother, but there's something about this game that charms me.
f*ck it, take my money. It'll be a nice staller before Zell/Eluku releases some decent demos.