What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i also am a person that supported the dev by actually buying the game rather than pirating it, but i cant support him on Ci-EN because i ONLY have paypal so thats why i am dissapointed

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Well Ewwww because:
1-That was not part of the plan when I bought the game
2-Multiple versions will make translation a pain in the ass
3-No guarantee it won't become a habit, no guarantee it'll become part of the main game eventually

I understand he wants people to support him on CI-EN. There's even the possibility he lose money if he continues to work but the sales diminish. I understand but that doesn't mean I have to like it.
Alright, fair points. I just didn't have much to go off with "DLC? Ewww".

i also am a person that supported the dev by actually buying the game rather than pirating it, but i cant support him on Ci-EN because i ONLY have paypal so thats why i am dissapointed
I can understand if it is a "want but can't" issue. It's just a pet peeve of mine when people complain about not getting something without supporting the dev.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I can understand if it is a "want but can't" issue. It's just a pet peeve of mine when people complain about not getting something without supporting the dev.
i mean cmon, its just 200 yen...how much is that? 2$? i definatly would if i could but i havent seen a paypal payment so meh..... :(

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I believe the DLC is also downloadable from DLSite as well. August 29th has an addition of content tagged on it.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
'Additional content' added on the 29th of August and the 2nd of September on English DLsite, dont know what that means; can anyone confirm?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
'Additional content' added on the 29th of August and the 2nd of September on English DLsite, dont know what that means; can anyone confirm?
I checked out Japanese Dlsite. 31st he added a related novel link (i.e. someones fanfic), so that doesn't affect non-japanese readers. on the 2nd he added a guest's drawings to the art gallery. Nothing major or particularly interesting really. nothing on the 29th, so IDK...?

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is it possible to unlock Archeny currently? I think i might of screwed myself over of being pacifist by killing the little spider things because there was no option to spare them as they did not flee.

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
You can unlock her and you can kill as many little spiders as you want--even in pacifist.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You can unlock her and you can kill as many little spiders as you want--even in pacifist.
How do you unlock her?

I have gotten to the end of chapter 3 and unlocked everyone else.
When talking to the guy who was dissolving in the spider silk, I chose to shoot him but the oni stopped me. You think choosing to shoot is where i messed up?

Prillin_Bomb

Lurker
Reputation score
I think you have to be bonded with both Empuse and Lampas to get Archeny. You'll know you're on the right track when Empuse saves you from the small spiders on the bridge. Killing the small spiders is fine for pacifist, and the guy in the web doesn't make a difference.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the help, I think i need to start from the beginning to unlock that then as she killed herself at the end of the dungeon and I unfortunately overwrote the save.
Going back via chapter select does not work as i think the game considered her dead.

I need to replay anyway as iv probably missed a lot because i did not understand the bonding system.
No wonder the game felt so difficult even on easy, i was trying to beat it at lvl1 with only starting SP.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think you have to be bonded with both Empuse and Lampas to get Archeny. You'll know you're on the right track when Empuse saves you from the small spiders on the bridge. Killing the small spiders is fine for pacifist, and the guy in the web doesn't make a difference.
"if its not sapien then its okey to kill it" -humanity in a nutshell :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the help, I think i need to start from the beginning to unlock that then as she killed herself at the end of the dungeon and I unfortunately overwrote the save.
Going back via chapter select does not work as i think the game considered her dead.

I need to replay anyway as iv probably missed a lot because i did not understand the bonding system.
No wonder the game felt so difficult even on easy, i was trying to beat it at lvl1 with only starting SP.
Bro you managed to get to arachne with default SP ? how the fuck...... i mean iron maiden its already a pain the ass and doll too if you dont have agi.

Quendras

Reputation score
Can some1 help me? I dont know how to trigger the "pin down" loss scene from the arachne...
The hint is not really helping me much either

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Can some1 help me? I dont know how to trigger the "pin down" loss scene from the arachne...
The hint is not really helping me much either
let her hypnotise you and then orgasm from the masturbation that you automaticly do

blackfox18

Reputation score
Can someone post/dm me a save right before the second dance battle? Im having issues progressing.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can someone post/dm me a save right before the second dance battle? Im having issues progressing.
Im having some trouble too. Right after a battle with some girl with traditional clothing the game crashes when I wake up in a lab.
I'm pretty sure its a version/machine translation problem though buy bypassing it would be cool.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Im having some trouble too. Right after a battle with some girl with traditional clothing the game crashes when I wake up in a lab.
I'm pretty sure its a version/machine translation problem though buy bypassing it would be cool.
Yep its a bug, you can skip it by doing that part with the original game, dont worry you dont lose any important plot anyway.

Lazzarus

Lurker
Reputation score
So chapter 4 is getting released soon.
Got a complete save file with every scene and bonding at 100%