What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

daviader

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
What is the version of the latest game? And where can I "get" it?

nightelluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
have a complete walkthrough or how to defeat a plant girl (after a room with 3 dogs)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
have a complete walkthrough or how to defeat a plant girl (after a room with 3 dogs)
read the thread, if you are having problems with lampas i guest you arent using Villager translation so get it....

Just dont let her to gag you and hit you self to avoid building ectasy (the pink hearths), theres a whole well explained walkthrought on the thread too.

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A nice little side note is that most "Temptation" losses have the MG much more affectionate/caring than not.
They either try making you happy, or try starting a weird happy relationship with you.

F0XH0UND

Reputation score
How do you beat the Titania Snake girl. No matter what option I choose, I die instantly.

oh, of course, like an idiot i only realize i can move and run after i already ask for help. dammit.

Kernog

Reputation score
I've got a question of my own as well.

After completing the game, I reset the game in the bonus section in order to complete it at normal difficulty. After making a save, I reloaded my game complete game, in order to play a scene in the gallery.
Problem is, now I have a "you cheater" pop-up appear each time I reload.
I tried starting again from an empty install, but the message still appears.

Does anyone knows how to make the message go away? I'm concerned that it triggered something else that would have an effect, later in my new game.

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
That's from the translation. I accidentally left the Cheat Engine on when I made the patch.
Hopefully, nothing game breaking, you were just cleaned of mind corruption and the My room milked state each time you loaded a file (pretty helpful if you ask me). There's also an alert, just in case I forget to turn it off, which appear to be the case here.

Ruby code in SHRIFT.txt
Ruby:
#character name
ALLOW_RENAME = false
CHARACTER_NAME = 'Kazuya'

#Cheat
REMOVE_CORRUPTION = true

#My Room
REMOVE_MILKED_STATE = true
COMPLETE_MY_ROOM = false

#Basement
COMPLETE_BASEMENT = false

#Title
UNLOCK_LOSS = false

#Story progress
RISK_GAME_VAR = false

#DLC
DLC_1 = false

#Game finished (0 = game not finished to 4 = NG +++ end)
N_PLAY = 0

#SP
CHANGE_SP = false
SP = 777

#Pop up if success
POPUP_SUCCESS = true
POPUP = 'Dirty cheater'

Solved by replacing "POPUP_SUCCESS = true" => "POPUP_SUCCESS = false" in SHRIFT.txt next to Game.exe to keep the cheats.
Or writing this in the ini file (add second line after [lvl1_script] if it already exists)
Code:
[lvl1_script]
svu_password=1
Of course you can also have fun with SHRIFT.txt

Syha

Reputation score
Hey all !

Maybe im dumb but how beat the rabbit when u first meet her ? i cant figure out ... and i've search but didn't find the answer in this thread

Thx in advance :p

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have some harsh critiques on the gameplay, but that's solely based off of a justified statement.
RNG and difficulty can be hand-in-hand, but changing difficulty shouldn't mean relying on absurd RNG to win.
Two and a half hours into a fight and losing due to the enemy using one of their 4 insta-kill combo's is not difficulty-- it's bullshit that tells the player that require some sort of skill to somehow block it.
Here's a fun example of this bullshit.
Dollgirl uses timestop to full-hair grab me.
Use max escape chance.
get one piece off.
She uses hair grab to get me back where I was
^repeat those last two steps 5 times
Completely out of vitality to avoid cowgirl death, only for her to use her ult while I have 0 vitality.

That's it. That was literally what the game called difficulty on the easiest setting in the game.
I hope the next game won't be so helplessly unbalanced on simple settings.
Hey all !
Maybe im dumb but how beat the rabbit when u first meet her ?
Shoot her once.

Last edited:

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I have some harsh critiques on the gameplay, but that's solely based off of a justified statement.
RNG and difficulty can be hand-in-hand, but changing difficulty shouldn't mean relying on absurd RNG to win.
Two and a half hours into a fight and losing due to the enemy using one of their 4 insta-kill combo's is not difficulty-- it's bullshit that tells the player that require some sort of skill to somehow block it.
Use max escape chance.
get one piece off.
Completely out of vitality to avoid cowgirl death, only for her to use her ult while I have 0 vitality.

That's it. That was literally what the game called difficulty on the easiest setting in the game.

Shoot her once.
She can't catch you with her hair if you have sylph storm up. Two shotgun shots will kill her.
To beat the rabbit you need to use the wind attack to escape instead of trying to struggle, because sometimes the struggle will fail.

Kernog

Reputation score
That's from the translation. I accidentally left the Cheat Engine on when I made the patch.
Hopefully, nothing game breaking, you were just cleaned of mind corruption and the My room milked state each time you loaded a file (pretty helpful if you ask me). There's also an alert, just in case I forget to turn it off, which appear to be the case here.

Ruby code in SHRIFT.txt
Ruby:
#character name
ALLOW_RENAME = false
CHARACTER_NAME = 'Kazuya'

#Cheat
REMOVE_CORRUPTION = true

#My Room
REMOVE_MILKED_STATE = true
COMPLETE_MY_ROOM = false

#Basement
COMPLETE_BASEMENT = false

#Title
UNLOCK_LOSS = false

#Story progress
RISK_GAME_VAR = false

#DLC
DLC_1 = false

#Game finished (0 = game not finished to 4 = NG +++ end)
N_PLAY = 0

#SP
CHANGE_SP = false
SP = 777

#Pop up if success
POPUP_SUCCESS = true
POPUP = 'Dirty cheater'

Solved by replacing "POPUP_SUCCESS = true" => "POPUP_SUCCESS = false" in SHRIFT.txt next to Game.exe to keep the cheats.
Or writing this in the ini file (add second line after [lvl1_script] if it already exists)
Code:
[lvl1_script]
svu_password=1
Of course you can also have fun with SHRIFT.txt
Thanks.

Use max escape chance.
get one piece off.

Shoot her once.
Yeah, that's the thing that I can reproach to the game, the lack of balance. The insta-kills of chapter 1-2 had made me stop for a while. Fortunately I was on vacation, so I decided to "power through", and the game was much better after that.

For the stats, prioritize vitality, attack and agility. You won't use magic much, except for the buffs, and vitality, as you pointed out, is the most important stat in the game. Do not hesitate to reallocate your SPs to get the most powerful version of the spell you currently need. Finally, take time to reach max bond with every monster girl you befriend, and fill the compendium. Each maxed bond gets you 10 SP, and the chests of the compendium room contain money and SP.

Aesthetic's tips against the doll are good. Remember to use "defend" against time stops.

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
ok sense I can't seem to find any data on this anywhere in the tabs before this one I want to ask a question how do you beat the harpy boss in the first act in chapter 4 she evades everything I throw at her... the guilde I read said beat her.... but not sure how do to her high evasion do I just holster my gun and chat or do I really need to beat her

Edit: Well I figure it out she is immuned in the air and with her agility buff it makes it harder to hit her but once she come out of flight/speed buff hit her with a element (or at least it work for me) thunder being my strongest one

Last edited:

Kernog

Reputation score
ok sense I can't seem to find any data on this anywhere in the tabs before this one I want to ask a question how do you beat the harpy boss in the first act in chapter 4 she evades everything I throw at her... the guilde I read said beat her.... but not sure how do to her high evasion do I just holster my gun and chat or do I really need to beat her

Edit: Well I figure it out she is immuned in the air and with her agility buff it makes it harder to hit her but once she come out of flight/speed buff hit her with a element (or at least it work for me) thunder being my strongest one
1/Undress in order to make her fly away
2/Use evade to avoid her charge
3/Pump her full of anti-demonic lead with your shotgun.
4/Rinse and repeat

Once you get the trick, this part of the game is actually great to farm for money.

daviader

Reputation score
Anyone have a save up until the end of chapter 3? I lost it when I copied and pasted the folders. Thanks