What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A bit of a tip that doesn't get mentioned much, but if you want late-game SP farming, the best place to do so are the mini-spiders, "Acotinum."
Just after their triple appearance, save in the room, sprint up to one and rest three turns. They don't have any corruption debuffs for losing to them, and their animations are the shortest. Personally not into insect-on-male but SP is SP.

Reputation score
aww... the red oni... I love her instant death paizuri but I was kinda hoping for a cowgirl scene. Plus they didnt use the actual purple hair demon from chapter 1... haiz...

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1548904470246.png
I've done it
I've managed to achieve my true double naked form
aww... the red oni... I love her instant death paizuri but I was kinda hoping for a cowgirl scene. Plus they didnt use the actual purple hair demon from chapter 1... haiz...
It's probably going to be made in their next game. There's a lot of "open end" area that the dev purposely left under the veil.

Edit: I hadn't checked for the full details, but what all transfers over on NG+? I noticed that SP transfers, but I was wondering about affection, funds, etc

Last edited:

hooligan77

Reputation score
Heya I know this been asked alot previously but due to the difficulty of the game, time restraints on trial and error and also being a machine translation..
Anyone keen to share a complete save of w/e route u did for upto the end of Chapter 4?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
dunno everyone was expecting to Hekate be the final boss for genocide since she its the demon queen after all and also can make any kind of kinky demons, but nope, oni/Hyakki will be becouse SANS UNDERTALE and wierd time-line paradox.

not gonna lie i was wanting to Oni be a special secret boss for genocide instead but really dont care, we got to fight her and that its all maters (?), really bad theres almost no content for Hekate like "well she its the demon queen and stuff, you will never see her again anyway"

Also what was the whole deal with Dijin, dunno if i missed something or was the broken english but really i dont get her whole point in the story other than be an ancient kitsune bitch who caused a lot of problem to humanity with her mimic ability.............also she eated you childhood friend.........and dont have a paizure scene despite half of her body its only fun-pillows.....wierd.

spoiler for the sake of spoiler even if theres no people left insterested on the story.

Last edited:

Blithe

Reputation score
I think the DLC was released some hours ago. I foolishly though/hoped it wasn't a Ci-en exclusive. Anyway i have some question reguarding this and not:
-Can somebody briefly explain how it works? Is it like a Japanese patreon right? U kinda support the devoloper monthly or is just a single payment? I REALLY enjoyed the game so i might think about it but does somebody know if the content is worth it?
-How the heck do you recruit the Mettaton-loli-like girl?
-Is it just me or i'm not leveling up? it's because i chose a shitty difficulty or is it just a bug?
-in order to get the real ending i have to simply recruit everyone right?

Dunno if anyone cares to answer everything, though thanks in advance

Lazyrick

Reputation score
I think the DLC was released some hours ago. I foolishly though/hoped it wasn't a Ci-en exclusive. Anyway i have some question reguarding this and not:
-Can somebody briefly explain how it works? Is it like a Japanese patreon right? U kinda support the devoloper monthly or is just a single payment? I REALLY enjoyed the game so i might think about it but does somebody know if the content is worth it?
-Is it just me or i'm not leveling up? it's because i chose a shitty difficulty or is it just a bug?

1. essentially yes, but also kinda no. it's monthly donations to support the developer. but since dev's actually sell the product, it's not their sole source of income. dev's don't rely on it, so rewards are less common and also less expected. donations are more sincere, in a way.
2. I believe you have to perform well enough in her dance-combat minigame. iirc, audience requests appear in the corner, and successfully accomplishing them improves your performance.
3. you only level up if you kill people, so choose wisely. unless you have been killing, in which case its a bug. (also, shame on you)
4. recruit everyone and max their affection I believe. might be wrong though.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

about the ending part, theres like 5-6 endings? but i guess you aiming for the TRUE PACIFIST one you have to spare, befriend and make them you waifus. Everyone with no exeptions and do some special events like:

-Returning back in time to save Oni/hiakky, its tied to befriend Titanobaa so its a must anyway.
-Tell you childhood friend what happened to the remain survivors and the capitan, not sure if its need but its look important.
-At the final part where you can escape from Dijin, dont leave the train station, instead grab the Huge ass cannon in the rest room and fight her again, spare her at the end.
-Max affection with Dijin before going further.
-Also never EVER ask for help to the Hell office, asking for tips to beat the girls its okey.

and thats it pure paficist in a single playthrought.

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
If the harpy gets you to undress while you're already undressing lol

Anyone know what the thing is between Lazy's Cowgirl scene and the dance bonding scene? Haven't found it yet.
do you mean Ebony or Ivory?

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
-Also never EVER ask for help to the Hell office asking for tips to beat the girls dont affect the ending but others do.

and thats it pure paficist in a single playthrought.
Hold up, you can't even ask the hell office for tips? Like, when you fight Titanboa the pillow can give you tips on the best build for it; does that count as 'asking for tips'?

Kernog

Reputation score
Hold up, you can't even ask the hell office for tips? Like, when you fight Titanboa the pillow can give you tips on the best build for it; does that count as 'asking for tips'?
He meant asking for anything except tips. Asking Mr Cushion for tips or using the Indulgence is still OK.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
He meant asking for anything except tips. Asking Mr Cushion for tips or using the Indulgence is still OK.
my english its more broken than the translation :p

Also the only demon you kill are the twins......pacifis its a lie

Last edited:

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not sure. It's the one above the stage girls bonding event and apparently isn't a service option. Can't dl figure out what it is
Pretty sure you want the ending for reaching 0% rating when fighting against Nina.

lw71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So about dijin the fox
I returned to yuuma bringing linear cannon. Fight begins and she grabs Kazuya and start dealing huge amount of lust. How to survive that? The only ability works are [concentrate] that increases lust instead, and [defensive posture] that didnt help at all. Something Im missing here?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So about dijin the fox
I returned to yuuma bringing linear cannon. Fight begins and she grabs Kazuya and start dealing huge amount of lust. How to survive that? The only ability works are [concentrate] that increases lust instead, and [defensive posture] that didnt help at all. Something Im missing here?
Defensive stance into Burning spirit/Hell breaker as soon you can, it makes the whole event a breeze, she will caught you in slime form but dont panic its part of the story, MC will recover his ability to struggle after dijin kiss.

you unlock hell breaker by maxing fire spell and atk buff.

Last edited:

Syha

Reputation score
Hey someone have a save just after that Spider girl !

I can't take anymore ! One weeks on her i can't make it T_T !

One lifesaver pls ... :D