What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Zavier

Reputation score
Since no one else in this thread has run into this issue apparently, would someone humor me as to why I and another user who posted in the translation thread have encountered this error? Here's their picture of the error:

1551491620403.png

They made a post in the translation thread about this on the 16th of February. It's March 1st and there's still no solution. Hahaha. I just bought this shit a week ago too. Hoo boy, I hope it wasn't a waste.

Anegorami

Reputation score
Since no one else in this thread has run into this issue apparently, would someone humor me as to why I and another user who posted in the translation thread have encountered this error? Here's their picture of the error:

View attachment 19924

They made a post in the translation thread about this on the 16th of February. It's March 1st and there's still no solution. Hahaha. I just bought this shit a week ago too. Hoo boy, I hope it wasn't a waste.
Try replacing your "Data/Scripts.rvdata2" with the archived file (see attachments). Archived because "The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. ".

Attachments

Zavier

Reputation score
Try replacing your "Data/Scripts.rvdata2" with the archived file (see attachments). Archived because "The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. ".
Ok, do I this before I patch the translation, or after?

IAmThaBoss

Reputation score
Hey, does anyone if we can team up with the monsters, interact with them or something like that?
Im currently trying a pacifist route but i dont get any XP if i dont kill the monsters and i dont know if i can interact with them appart from convincing them to leave the combat, and right now i have no trouble with the dog girls, but if i continue at lvl 1, its going to get impossible to do anything in the later stages.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey, does anyone if we can team up with the monsters, interact with them or something like that?
Im currently trying a pacifist route but i dont get any XP if i dont kill the monsters and i dont know if i can interact with them appart from convincing them to leave the combat, and right now i have no trouble with the dog girls, but if i continue at lvl 1, its going to get impossible to do anything in the later stages.
you get SP by "bonding" with the girls at the hell office.

Snakewood

Reputation score
I'm having trouble getting 100% completion in the book. I'm pretty sure I did all the routes and I am stuck at 94% completion. Specifically there's 3 ?????s right under Beetle Harpy and then another 4 right above the twins.
The genocide route is the only one which had new some sprites but none of those actually got added to the book so can someone tell me what I'm missing and/or how to get it?

Anegorami

Reputation score
Sorry for late response, was offline for a while.

Ok, do I this before I patch the translation, or after?
After the patching. Also, if my file will not work for you, try your own (one which you get after unpacking "Game.rgss3a"). That way you will lose part of the translation, but will be able to play the game... probably.

you get SP by "bonding" with the girls at the hell office.
This. After collecting all the power you will be even more powerful than T͎̰͇͕̖h̷̗͙̬e͉͙̯͝ ̢̦̟̜O̶̢̫̜͟l̡͚̜̠̭̪ḍ͖̥͓̼̤̀͠ ̝͎̺̥̩̻̲̻͘͜͝O̠̪͝n̩͖̜͎͠ẹ̹͔͚̳͇͘͞͝himself (too bad you can't fight him or Hekate, though).

I'm having trouble getting 100% completion in the book. I'm pretty sure I did all the routes and I am stuck at 94% completion. Specifically there's 3 ?????s right under Beetle Harpy and then another 4 right above the twins.
The genocide route is the only one which had new some sprites but none of those actually got added to the book so can someone tell me what I'm missing and/or how to get it?
How did you unlock Entry 056 (Nina's fourth scene)?

harryblum

Reputation score
Can't recruit spider girl because plant girl sets her affection below 100 despite the fact I clearly opened her 100 affection chest. Game hates me. 35bf1870ca5d628f0049df431c8ec29c.png

Anegorami

Reputation score
Dance battle and get 0 rating.
Thank you, now I'm stuck at 94% as well (not complaining, just stating the fact).

EDIT:
Used cheats to open two unopened chests.
First one - Final gallery chest (100%): 50 SP (why do you need them at this point anyway?).
Second one - Oni's red chest... well...

Me: DO THE IMPOSSIBLE!!!
The Game: Nope.
Game 2019-03-04 13-37-43-54.jpg

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Too many cats....can someone tell me the deal with the new white cat with purple hair.......and huge ass ?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Too many cats....can someone tell me the deal with the new white cat with purple hair.......and huge ass ?
Nothing in particular really. It's the nekomata from the earlier shin megami tensei games. he made art for it, and is debating the appeal of the early version to the more recent version, which just looks like a lady in a latex suit with a fur half coat, and tail accessory. spoiler alert, Dev likes cats.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thank you, now I'm stuck at 94% as well (not complaining, just stating the fact).

EDIT:
Used cheats to open two unopened chests.
First one - Final gallery chest (100%): 50 SP (why do you need them at this point anyway?).
Second one - Oni's red chest... well...

Me: DO THE IMPOSSIBLE!!!
The Game: Nope.
View attachment 19964
she its a time traveller/wierd dimensional manipulator thing too like PC, so yeah becouse lore you cant bond with Hyakki.

Nothing in particular really. It's the nekomata from the earlier shin megami tensei games. he made art for it, and is debating the appeal of the early version to the more recent version, which just looks like a lady in a latex suit with a fur half coat, and tail accessory. spoiler alert, Dev likes cats.
All right mate, was expecting another DLC...... and more furries plz

Last edited:

Anegorami

Reputation score
she its a time traveller/wierd dimensional manipulator thing too like PC, so yeah becouse lore you cant bond with Hyakki.
No bond event, no ending with her... well, at least you can make her erase you with T̴̥̳h̘̣̝̮͠e̲̤̝̲̦̟̩̟ ̢̭̳̭͎̖̝͔O̫̣̦̘͢͝͡l̕͏̵̫̫̬ͅd̨̪̝̱̟͍̦͘͟ͅ ̭͇̬̱͠͝O̷̹̫̻͔̮ń̡͈̻̪͎͈ȩ̬̩͎̹̬̗̮͈̻ (who still survives even after that).

Really hope for some kind of paradox, allowing you and Oni to intrude one of the Genocide timelines to defeat T̴̶̫̫̻̙͚̝̀h̴͚͍͔̠̮e̙̠̮͕̺ ̶̻̼̭̼͝Ọ̷̫̩͜ĺ͉̩̺̠d̷̯͜ ̡͓̞̭̣̟̝̲̮O̥͕̩̮̪̭͍͜n̶̜̭̩̣͔̠͈̫e̵̢̢͚̺͓̫ and stop "Project Messiah" before it begins, thus preventing the whole game from happening in the first place.
Or even better, to enter "The Broken Future" - quintessence of all of Genocide timelines with all that creepy murdered waifus, waiting to get their revenge...

and more furries plz

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No bond event, no ending with her... well, at least you can make her erase you with T̴̥̳h̘̣̝̮͠e̲̤̝̲̦̟̩̟ ̢̭̳̭͎̖̝͔O̫̣̦̘͢͝͡l̕͏̵̫̫̬ͅd̨̪̝̱̟͍̦͘͟ͅ ̭͇̬̱͠͝O̷̹̫̻͔̮ń̡͈̻̪͎͈ȩ̬̩͎̹̬̗̮͈̻ (who still survives even after that).

Really hope for some kind of paradox, allowing you and Oni to intrude one of the Genocide timelines to defeat T̴̶̫̫̻̙͚̝̀h̴͚͍͔̠̮e̙̠̮͕̺ ̶̻̼̭̼͝Ọ̷̫̩͜ĺ͉̩̺̠d̷̯͜ ̡͓̞̭̣̟̝̲̮O̥͕̩̮̪̭͍͜n̶̜̭̩̣͔̠͈̫e̵̢̢͚̺͓̫ and stop "Project Messiah" before it begins, thus preventing the whole game from happening in the first place.
Or even better, to enter "The Broken Future" - quintessence of all of Genocide timelines with all that creepy murdered waifus, waiting to get their revenge...

jokes on you im already following that patreon also i didnt geno yet becouse im waiting a better translation also shrift its dangerously furry, yes you got bamboozled.

Soo kinda surprised how this thread its still alive, a well, waiting for "another story"

Anegorami

Reputation score
also i didnt geno yet becouse im waiting a better translation
You don't need a translation to reap their guts out and hear them screaming in agony.

Soo kinda surprised how this thread its still alive, a well, waiting for "another story"
This thread will be alive for quite a while, at least until 4 more DLC are out (two more heroine crystals, "想ひ魂番外編" and “Another Sin”).

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You don't need a translation to reap their guts out and hear them screaming in agony.

This thread will be alive for quite a while, at least until 4 more DLC are out (two more heroine crystals, "想ひ魂番外編" and “Another Sin”).

Oh no, i need a proper translation for that....its not like im making excuses to no do genocide or something and slaugther .

Also those crystal are space for the dlc ? good to know.

Anegorami

Reputation score
Oh no, i need a proper translation for that....its not like im making excuses to no do genocide or something and slaugther .
Fair enough.

Also those crystal are space for the dlc ? good to know.
Well, I don't own the DLC yet (Ci-En refuses to register my Visa card), but, after hours of messing around the game I'm pretty sure, that those crystals are placeholders.
Also, some "Switches" (binary flags of RPG Maker) reserved as well.
switches.jpg

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
While y'all doing these crazy thangs.

Im just here awaiting patiently for the Official translation.

My body's just decomposing at the moment, no bone stage yet. I am living off Old Spice body wash and perfumes. You know, like a true french gentleman.