What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
55 pages of disccussion? It must be trash then. Yeah, it's trash.

Radix

Lurker
Reputation score
What was your contribution to this thread then?

Sorry, I'm not sure what was your intent behind this statement.

You gotta be kidding me. It only works with a JAPANESE DLSITE account? That's just plain RUDE.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That only makes it feel even better. After all, it feels best to kill the person who trusts you completely.
9d19b4ebba83b908362af6cdac0f9a55.jpg
YAMETE

im surprised theres no "Was just a prank bro" ending just to mess around.
Im sorry but what you expected ? the only people in this thread are the ones stuck asking for tips or rotting away waiting for the new dlcs and sequel.

Last edited:

Anegorami

Reputation score
im surprised theres no "Was just a prank bro" ending just to mess around.
*evil smile* There is.

EDIT: I was wrong, you cannot unlock your true waifu in the gallery.
gallery.jpg
Reina's ID is 621.

EDIT 2:
  • 1998044 - Mio event (requires Mio DLC).
  • 2006094 - Yami event (requires Yami DLC).
  • 5641071 - Clear Genocide flags (negative affection, kill count, etc.).
  • 1084771 - Get some weapons (usable in chapter 2-1+).
  • 7887040 - Rename character.

EDIT 3:
Select "New Game" and choose the easiest difficulty (at the bottom).
Game 2019-03-07 09-26-50-73.jpg

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
*evil smile* There is.

EDIT: I was wrong, you cannot unlock your true waifu in the gallery.
View attachment 20040
Reina's ID is 621.

EDIT 2:
  • 1998044 - Mio event (requires Mio DLC).
  • 2006094 - Yami event (requires Yami DLC).
  • 5641071 - Clear Genocide flags (negative affection, kill count, etc.).
  • 1084771 - Get some weapons (usable in chapter 2-1+).
  • 7887040 - Rename character.

EDIT 3:
Select "New Game" and choose the easiest difficulty (at the bottom).
View attachment 20042
I see everything makes even more sense now with that ending, kinda sad you cant get you real gf "back" so theres no reason to no use the ring in you favorite waifu demon.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
That only makes it feel even better. After all, it feels best to kill the person who trusts you completely.

Devils are also remember your Genocide run, thus you cannot trigger certain events ("questline" of Haru & Liz [ハル&リズ], for example) and get the True Mercy ending on the next lap (yes, the Genocide route was the first route I'd cleared).

Anegorami

Reputation score
I see everything makes even more sense now with that ending, kinda sad you cant get you real gf "back" so theres no reason to no use the ring in you favorite waifu demon.
The only thing in this game that I can't understand is complete absence of Remiera [レミエル] / Reina [レイナ] scenes. So, you can be raped by everyone else (including Oni), but you can't even touch your girlfriend? Seriously?

I'm just another victim of Chara's charm. And, since this is an eroge AND an Undertale clone, I was hoping to meet her (and be raped by her). Turns out, all my bloody murders was for nothing.
Still, I fought Oni in the end, so it wasn't a complete disappointment.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The only thing in this game that I can't understand is complete absence of Remiera [レミエル] / Reina [レイナ] scenes. So, you can be raped by everyone else (including Oni), but you can't even touch your girlfriend? Seriously?

I'm just another victim of Chara's charm. And, since this is an eroge AND an Undertale clone, I was hoping to meet her (and be raped by her). Turns out, all my bloody murders was for nothing.
Still, I fought Oni in the end, so it wasn't a complete disappointment.
:unsure:...you sick fuck

dunno if MC its going to still around, i mean "the other one" will but the original will be on honeymoon... if the dev wants to pick the sequel from the true paficist route.

but really doesnt matter since it will another MC vs the clone i think.

Anegorami

Reputation score
:unsure:...you sick fuck
"It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane."

dunno if MC its going to still around, i mean "the other one" will but the original will be on honeymoon... if the dev wants to pick the sequel from the true paficist route.
but really doesnt matter since it will another MC vs the clone i think.
Well, we have Kazuya, who now works in the "Devil's Office", we have Noah, who works for M.O.W. (Monsters of War?), and we have T̸̲̭̮͞h͈͙̖͓̩̪͍̩ͅe̷̲̥̜̦̜̤̹ͅ ̛̗͓͇͈̞͠O̢̙͙̪̲͟l̦̘̜͘d̡̩̲ ̨͉̻̗̦͜O̦̦̭͈̗n̷̡̼̖͕͠e͏̩̘ͅ, who want to destroy the world for the sake of destroying the world. And we also have the harem of monstergirls, Yuuma and Remiera. So, the possibilities:
  1. We will play as Kazuya, who will be put against Noah and his harem of monstergirls.
  2. We will play as Noah, who will struggle against his harem of monstergirls, and, eventually, obtain enough power to fight Kazuya (or maybe he would change sides and will fight M.O.W. as well). OR he will decide to slay all the devils and then will meet Ṱ̪̤̩̠͚̼̯͠h͇̬̭̻̗̻̘̪̤͞ę̶̛͓̝͉ ̛̻̜͕̞̦͍̫̣O̜͈̳̙̻̝l̤͔͍̙͞d̖̖̠ ̨͎̮͖̯͍̫O̶̪̫͙͈̯͘n̼̭̩̗͡͞e̸͇̤̺͞ , team up with him and annihilate the universe (and the player's hard drive).

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane."

Well, we have Kazuya, who now works in the "Devil's Office", we have Noah, who works for M.O.W. (Monsters of War?), and we have T̸̲̭̮͞h͈͙̖͓̩̪͍̩ͅe̷̲̥̜̦̜̤̹ͅ ̛̗͓͇͈̞͠O̢̙͙̪̲͟l̦̘̜͘d̡̩̲ ̨͉̻̗̦͜O̦̦̭͈̗n̷̡̼̖͕͠e͏̩̘ͅ, who want to destroy the world for the sake of destroying the world. And we also have the harem of monstergirls, Yuuma and Remiera. So, the possibilities:
  1. We will play as Kazuya, who will be put against Noah and his harem of monstergirls.
  2. We will play as Noah, who will struggle against his harem of monstergirls, and, eventually, obtain enough power to fight Kazuya (or maybe he would change sides and will fight M.O.W. as well). OR he will decide to slay all the devils and then will meet Ṱ̪̤̩̠͚̼̯͠h͇̬̭̻̗̻̘̪̤͞ę̶̛͓̝͉ ̛̻̜͕̞̦͍̫̣O̜͈̳̙̻̝l̤͔͍̙͞d̖̖̠ ̨͎̮͖̯͍̫O̶̪̫͙͈̯͘n̼̭̩̗͡͞e̸͇̤̺͞ , team up with him and annihilate the universe (and the player's hard drive).
"inminent super gay action with youself".

Anegorami

Reputation score
"inminent super gay action with youself".

Well, I'm not into BL, but sometimes my perfectionism and OCD driving me toward such routes just to complete the gallery (腐界に眠る王女のアバドーン, for example, great game, btw). So, even if the creator decide to draw such disgusting thing and include it into the game, I'll unlock it anyway. For great justice.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
View attachment 20082

Well, I'm not into BL, but sometimes my perfectionism and OCD driving me toward such routes just to complete the gallery (腐界に眠る王女のアバドーン, for example, great game, btw). So, even if the creator decide to draw such disgusting thing and include it into the game, I'll unlock it anyway. For great justice.
ahahaha big chance people will suggest that if we keep the original MC, some gender switch magic to avoid the big gay.

Ginek

Reputation score
why would you genocide after pacifist? Also anyone knows what is the cooldown time for the milking scenes, i'm replaying and i want to get full affection fast.

Anegorami

Reputation score
why would you genocide after pacifist?
Because it's so fun!
Also, you get different ending screen (and nice "I'd locked my heart from you." text in "My Room").

Also anyone knows what is the cooldown time for the milking scenes, i'm replaying and i want to get full affection fast.
About six full laps around "My Room" should remove the "Weakness" debuff (it's removed after a set amount of steps). Can get more precise amount from the game's source, if you're interested.

Ginek

Reputation score
Because it's so fun!
Also, you get different ending screen (and nice "I'd locked my heart from you." text in "My Room").

About six full laps around "My Room" should remove the "Weakness" debuff (it's removed after a set amount of steps). Can get more precise amount from the game's source, if you're interested.
That's seems shorter than i thought. AND NO IT LOOKS SO CRUEL

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Because it's so fun!

i love how the dev got a autistic rage with paint on the pacifist ending image.

Also, holy shieet i liked emphuse a lot but this....put her on another level.

Last edited:

Radix

Lurker
Reputation score
Because it's so fun!

You can also drink the herb tea.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
That's seems shorter than i thought. AND NO IT LOOKS SO CRUEL
I don't think it's the steps taken, but I might not be remembering well.

If you have a bronze box, you could just lose to Barghest or another early game monster.
Losing to a monster resets it.
Drinking tea also resets it.

Radix

Lurker
Reputation score
While the machine translation makes the game playable, is there anyone that's actually giving this game the translation it deserves?

I think it's one of the better RPG Maker games out there.