What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
While y'all doing these crazy thangs.

Im just here awaiting patiently for the Official translation.

My body's just decomposing at the moment, no bone stage yet. I am living off Old Spice body wash and perfumes. You know, like a true french gentleman.
Yeah i know the dev "wants to do it" but the chances are very slim and we will see shrift sequel before a translation, better start learning jap and eliminate this problem once for all..................................like Brudah waiting for MGQ: Para translations, we are going to die before that happens.

Radix

Lurker
Reputation score
OK. I must be losing my mind.
How the hell am I supposed to avoid the last attack? I thought Wind would do it like during the battle, but NOPE.

Anegorami

Reputation score
[OFFTOP]
MGQ: Paradox is worse than the original, IMHO (party system instead of duels, random encounters instead of unique battles, micromanagement instead of story).
[/OFFTOP]

OK. I must be losing my mind.
How the hell am I supposed to avoid the last attack? I thought Wind would do it like during the battle, but NOPE.
Regular battle or Railgun event?

Radix

Lurker
Reputation score
MGQ: Paradox is worse than the original, IMHO (party system instead of duels, random encounters instead of unique battles, micromanagement instead of story).

Regular battle or Railgun event?
Regular

Anegorami

Reputation score
You have to call for Yuuma (check the "Action" [行動] menu). Will cheat my way through and post the screenshot later.

By the way, this game really needs a way to replay any unlocked battle, so I don't have to create another dummy save EVERY FREAKING TIME!

EDIT: It's "Call out the name of Yuuma" [ユウマの名を呼ぶ].
Game 2019-03-05 11-48-03-28.jpg

Last edited:

Radix

Lurker
Reputation score
You have to call for Yuuma (check the "Action" [行動] menu). Will cheat my way through and post the screenshot later.

By the way, this game really needs a way to replay any unlocked battle, so I don't have to create another dummy save EVERY FREAKING TIME!

View attachment 19999
Am I missing something? Why won't the game allow me to buy two Edge Pills?

Anegorami

Reputation score
Well, I'm screwed then. Dijin just wipes me out on the last, last boss. Edge Pills were literally my only hope...
Route (save color)? Stats? SP count? Equipment?

She is tough indeed, but if you had survived her "dog" form, then you win the battle.

Anegorami

Reputation score
Blue/Green. Level 1. SP is 150.

View attachment 20003

View attachment 20004
Oh, Railgun Event. That much SP is more than enough to pass. Make sure, however, that you have an Adrenalin [アドレナリン] and Morphine [モルヒネ].
Don't mind my SP, I'd only used as much as 123/111.
Accessory can be obtained from the catgirls (affection 50+).
If you need to reassign your SP, you can do so by buying and using Charred Dark Newt [闇イモリの黒焼き] for 3000¥. Don't forget to heal yourself after reassigning.
Here is the link for the video walkthrough: deleted.

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
[OFFTOP]
[/OFFTOP]
Well theres no other way to see the story as Illias, also yeah quantity vs quality problem but that was obvious anyway.

View attachment 19999
Oh my fucking sides...... SPHINX face just why ahahahahaha.

For the guy its struggling vs Dijin, get HELL BREAKER, max attack and pyro to unlock it and just spam the shiet of it, the spell its literally godmode.

Last edited:

Anegorami

Reputation score
Oh my fucking sides...... SPHINX face just why ahahahahaha.
Well, because Sphinx is a walking meme face machine. Every single portrait of her is priceless.

For the guy its struggling vs Dijin, get HELL BREAKER, max attack and pyro to unlock it and just spam the shiet of it, the spell its literally godmode.
My point exactly, the only boss fight where this spell is useless is a Genocide route final battle against Oni (on the first lap, without additional SP).

EDIT:
Ripped directly from the game.
enemy11.png enemy12.png

Last edited:

Radix

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for all of the help guys! I got the True Mercy Ending!

And there's MORE?

Anegorami

Reputation score
Thanks for all of the help guys! I got the True Mercy Ending!

And there's MORE?
Welcome to the club.

Well, there is Genocide route in which you can battle same opponents, but with completely different tactics. Also this is the only way to fight Oni, so killing everyone is totally worth it.

Next, there are two DLC - you "may be able to" buy them here:

And that's about it. I believe that there is more to come (at least 4 more DLC) and I really hope for ANY other way to get them (Deluxe Edition on DLSite, Patreon, whatever).

Snakewood

Reputation score
My point exactly, the only boss fight where this spell is useless is a Genocide route final battle against Oni (on the first lap, without additional SP).
Wait, if I do the genocide route on a second lap is something actually different? Can I actually beat her this time instead of being forced to lose no matter what you do?

Anegorami

Reputation score
Wait, if I do the genocide route on a second lap is something actually different? Can I actually beat her this time instead of being forced to lose no matter what you do?
Hmm... If you are talking about her using "The Trump Card" and erasing you (and crashing the game with the following message), then no, this is the only ending for Genocide.
your soul is not found.jpg

UPDATE:
So, it IS possible to unlock one more entry in the gallery.

Last edited:

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
By the by, the game remembers everything you do. Even on a new game plus.

If you beat the game on the pacifist route and befriend everyone. And then go genocide on another route, well...

Lets say they still remember you, and try to break you out of your genocidal streak, its quite heartbreaking.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you beat the game on the pacifist route and befriend everyone. And then go genocide on another route, well...

Lets say they still remember you, and try to break you out of your genocidal streak, its quite heartbreaking.
"ripping lampas guts meanwhile she cry and ask you to stop flashback"

Anegorami

Reputation score

That only makes it feel even better. After all, it feels best to kill the person who trusts you completely.

Devils are also remember your Genocide run, thus you cannot trigger certain events ("questline" of Haru & Liz [ハル&リズ], for example) and get the True Mercy ending on the next lap (yes, the Genocide route was the first route I'd cleared).