What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
How the hell are you supposed to avoid the fox bitch's stupid ass puppet move? I've been trying for an hour and I can't get a single hit in.

No seriously, how the flying FUCK!?!?! I got to the point where I got so pissed off I made her health 0 with cheat engine and I STILL FUCKING LOST!? Everyone is saying 'use defense till you break out'. BUT THAT ISN'T WORTH SHIT WHEN I GET FUCKING INSTA KILLED BY HER FUCKING CHARM!!!!

Last edited:

Aesthetic

Reputation score
How the hell are you supposed to avoid the fox bitch's stupid ass puppet move? I've been trying for an hour and I can't get a single hit in.

No seriously, how the flying FUCK!?!?! I got to the point where I got so pissed off I made her health 0 with cheat engine and I STILL FUCKING LOST!? Everyone is saying 'use defense till you break out'. BUT THAT ISN'T WORTH SHIT WHEN I GET FUCKING INSTA KILLED BY HER FUCKING CHARM!!!!
It's been a while since I played but if I remember properly, you have to use Cool calm and keep you willpower over 50. It's the same way to escape puppet from the spider boss.

Every single form she has requires a different strategy btw, and you won't be able to really use them all, so it's a TOUGH ass fight. One strategy I remember using was Rising + Sylph storm combo. You'll have to forgo the crazy healing spell, but Rising makes you practically immune to grabs and status effects. Sylph storm makes you immune to physical attacks. If you can keep up the healing with items and whatnot, you can do some good damage to her w/o even needing cool calm.

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
How do I get the capture prerequisite event for Mukoro? i see an obvious blocked passage that says i need to 'show my proof as a person' but I'm not sure about how I've to go around to open it.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's been a while since I played but if I remember properly, you have to use Cool calm and keep you willpower over 50. It's the same way to escape puppet from the spider boss.

Every single form she has requires a different strategy btw, and you won't be able to really use them all, so it's a TOUGH ass fight. One strategy I remember using was Rising + Sylph storm combo. You'll have to forgo the crazy healing spell, but Rising makes you practically immune to grabs and status effects. Sylph storm makes you immune to physical attacks. If you can keep up the healing with items and whatnot, you can do some good damage to her w/o even needing cool calm.
Puppet state always take half of you will and procs if you are under you half and the girls always cast puppet twice, cool calm "protect" you from puppet by RNG so just "rest" twice and never go below you half.

Ginek

Reputation score
Wanted to see the other marriage endings, is there a way to edit the files and how?

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do I get the capture prerequisite event for Mukoro? i see an obvious blocked passage that says i need to 'show my proof as a person' but I'm not sure about how I've to go around to open it.
After beating Mukuro, head straight up instead of going up the stairs. There's a glowing item that's really hard to see, and that's what you need to continue.

Wanted to see the other marriage endings, is there a way to edit the files and how?
You need to constantly make copies of your publicsave and save files in order to do so. Make a backup copy of the entire folder, or the save files and publicsave, before any big decisions. If you already did so on your only save, you'll have to start over after deleting all your save files and publicsave. Even the marriage event has permanent flags in the publicsave.

SovietPum

Reputation score
Hello Guys, i just bought the game, can anyone tell how i can change it to english? thx

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Hello Guys, i just bought the game, can anyone tell how i can change it to english? thx
It's a process. You'll have to follow the directions on the translation page. It's straightforward and as long as you follow the directions 1-1 you shouldn't have many problems.
The translation page is linked to on the first page of this thread.

SovietPum

Reputation score
It's a process. You'll have to follow the directions on the translation page. It's straightforward and as long as you follow the directions 1-1 you shouldn't have many problems.
The translation page is linked to on the first page of this thread.
Im sorry, but i dont seem to be able to find a link to the translation page.

Snakewood

Reputation score
Does anyone know what the code is for the safe in chapter 1.1? I'm pretty sure those pictures are suppose to represent the numbers but everything I've tried has failed so I give up.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know what the code is for the safe in chapter 1.1? I'm pretty sure those pictures are suppose to represent the numbers but everything I've tried has failed so I give up.
Guide that I used a while ago that I dug up said the code for a locker in chapter 1 was 2 4 1 7

If that doesn't work the way to figure out the code is the paper you found with the images is the format for the code for example a picture of a knife, gun, cross and a bullet then if you check the storage room and count the amount of each item for example if there were 2 knives then first number in the code would be 2 and if there were 4 guns the next number would be 4 etc

Its easier If the games translated to figure it out

Anegorami

Reputation score
From the “List of confiscations from the MOW facility” [MOW拠点施設からの押収品リスト]:

1.祝福儀礼用短剣。_1 (Holy Dagger)
2.閃光手榴弾 _2 (Flash Grenade)
3.銀の弾丸 _156 (Silver Bullet)
4.アドレナリン _10 (Adrenalin)
5.魔素を含んだ錠剤 _3 (Devil Tablet)
6.ロザリオ _4 (Rosary)
7.勾玉 _7 (Comma-shaped Gem)

When you enter any wrong code, you get the following message:

shrift.jpg

Thus, the code is [Grenade, Rosary, Dagger, Gem] – 2417.

Also, the code for the computer is a number of silver bullets – 0156. (as stated in the “Note about the Residence Area security” [居住区画のセキュリティについて]).

Snakewood

Reputation score
Okay thanks. I just assumed the items are meant to look like the actual numbers. So that thing at the end looks like a 9 and the cross is probably 3 or 4. Looks like I was way off the mark though.