What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Juicyjuice

Reputation score
Ugh... Either i am to bad to beat the harpies (the second fight) or it is a difficult fight to begin with, since i dont have any magic or the like... and i cant really use anything as weapon except the guns
The last story boss pretty much did funny stuff with your stats, so you need to eat a charred salamander to respec everything.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So we just got the DLC grills in form of cards.....Damm....theres goes harpy as waifu also Mother Harpy, holy shiet...just that holy shiet...if you dont have Hell breaker/Cool Calm/Slyph also MAAAMAAAA mantle you are fucked, she has 14kHP and can easy one-hit you without M.Rabbit mantle btw also she likes to spam ectasy a lot. If you have all the stuff i mentioned the fights its just about keeping you buffs up and controlling lust also dont be stupid, slyph rng can screw you, dont risk it whe she its going to devour you with her tentacles just use normal dodge.
i wish the little harpies werent in form of a card......i wish

Last edited:

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There is also a vote on that twitter page. Which one do you want Mother Rabbit or Harpy Queen?
What is the deal with the Harpy Queen anyway? What is she like in her interactions with Kayuza?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Aww man, I was afraid of this. Now some of the new content forthcoming will be based on polls instead of the creator's sole imagination. It's only a matter of time before the majority take over his twitter and he'll be doing the same girl/fetish forever. Tsk Tsk, this developer did not heed our warnings.

Dagin

Reputation score
I still don't know how to get to the new update that recently happened with the Harpies and what not. :eek: Would Anyone be willing to tell Me in detail on how to get there/what to do? XD

Or a save file leading right to It would be amazing!

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There is also a vote on that twitter page. Which one do you want Mother Rabbit or Harpy Queen?
What is the deal with the Harpy Queen anyway? What is she like in her interactions with Kayuza?
Bro.... M.harpy was so meh even if liked the whole idea behind as a counterpart of MAAMAA rabbit but alas im not into vore that much, sadly in my eyes the little/Beetle harpies just stole the scene in the DLC. Now i really dont like the idea of getting the news grills as just rebattle cards but i just assume its becouse the evil nature of the beetle harpies....but damm its soo annoying.

Oh also the whole deal with M.Harpy ? if im correct something i really doubt she just found a way to improve Beetle harpies so they are no longer pushovers using the souls of childrens, Kayuza its just there to help MAMA rabbit to stop that.

Aww man, I was afraid of this. Now some of the new content forthcoming will be based on polls instead of the creator's sole imagination. It's only a matter of time before the majority take over his twitter and he'll be doing the same girl/fetish forever. Tsk Tsk, this developer did not heed our warnings.
I would say Yes and No, if neko was realling doing that stuff then this DLC would ended as fan service and more waifu stuff with Sphinx and Mukuro since those grills has been stuck in the top since they got released. Now theres huge hint the next DLC will be about Emphuse getting her human form since the files are already in game......or maybe im MISSING SOMETHING IN THIS DLC :unsure:

Now i just hope the other 3 DLC be around Hyakki, Reina or Hecate, becouse for key characters in the whole story sure they got no love at all.

Last edited:

Blithe

Reputation score
Has anyone had a issue with not having the correct named SE audio files? Everything I'm doing the tutorial I end up getting a error saying I'm missing a file. I do have all of them (all 92 apparently with 170 MB's taken up) along with downloading directly from the site. Is there something I'm doing wrong? (I mean obviously but I'm thinking it's something petty) View attachment 21752
Please help me I just want to play the game.
Hi, i've been having the same issue. How did u guys resolve? i've set the locale to japanese, but there are still some files that the game can't find. pls halp, it's unusual, i've never had this problem till some weeks ago. Even older copies of the game and other rpgmaker games, that worked just fine some days ago, now can't find files. thanks in advance

CMRcc

Reputation score
The normal harpies you can toss the fire bomb item at them and that usually one shots them, or you can toss a flashbang to avoid their fight. They're weak to fire so you can two shot them with magic that way. The boss harpy is another story and pretty annoying/RNG based. My strategy was to survive all of her attacks by defending and spamming the wind/AGI buff, then when she tries to eat you with her tentacles you can attack her for extra damage, only you have to pray her attack misses twice thanks to your evasion. Being hit is pretty much game over. There's probably easier methods I'm sure. She has a lot of HP so it's a battle of attrition this way.
I think the best strat is to keep 'Frozen' 'Hell Break' and 'Cool calm' always on and use evasive posture when she goes for the grab (You can not avoid the second one since even is she hits you she goes back to her normal stance instead of gobbling you up, don't know if it is a bug that will be fixed but it works like this for now) and 'shake off' when the smally harpy grabs you.
For the rest you just fire away in your prefered way and use concentrate when necessary.

qwer1234

Reputation score
ddddd.PNG

Guys i am stuck here i have the true mercy route but cant activate the first crystal.

i have no idea how to get past this

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
How do you beat Archeny?? She just spams her fear-inducing move and if it hits Kazuya even once he's ded. I can't really keep up Sylph+Calm, Vitality and attack at the same time...

Last edited:

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looks like I missed something major. Is the content for those four crystals ready?

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Guys i am stuck here i have the true mercy route but cant activate the first crystal.

i have no idea how to get past this
you have to be in a true pacifist run or whatever its called, no kills and more than that

qwer1234

Reputation score
you have to be in a true pacifist run or whatever its called, no kills and more than that
fuck i dont have any save file of the true pacifist run and i really dont want to play it again

well thank you guys but i think i am out of here until i have enough time for it

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am sure that probably someone already answered but I cannot find it. How do you run from the Snake girl at the beginning of chapter 3?

Anegorami

Reputation score
How do you beat Archeny?? She just spams her fear-inducing move and if it hits Kazuya even once he's ded. I can't really keep up Sylph+Calm, Vitality and attack at the same time...
I'll record a walkthrough video for you later on. Post your Equipment and SP count, please.

fuck i dont have any save file of the true pacifist run and i really dont want to play it again

well thank you guys but i think i am out of here until i have enough time for it
You can always download my 4.18 save and play (still have no time to clear EX mission).

I am sure that probably someone already answered but I cannot find it. How do you run from the Snake girl at the beginning of chapter 3?
First screen: run down-right.
Second screen: quickly run right to get an item, then run up and use the passage that was shown by Echo.