What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Radocks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Stalking coming out of the woodwork :)

Found this on Zell's twitter account and found it very interesting,

DLsite:

Story:
The games story takes place in a modern-day like world that has been overrun by monster girls. The player must explore different environments and deal with the different monster girls they will encounter as they progress through the story.

It's a monstergirl esk game, were you appear in different locations and fight the monstergirl in it, your weapons of choice is Guns, Submechineguns shotguns and the like,

Gameplay:
The gameplay is a little complicated so for non-Japanese speakers I recommend getting the English machine translation here or waiting for an official English version.

Updating translation
https://ulmf.org/threads/shrift-translation-version-2-0-machine-and-manual-translation.13278/

The game features a heavily modified battle system featuring struggle mechanics where the protagonists has to get out of various situations the monster girls may put him in and avoid getting “Milked”. The player will also have to maintain their Will and Vitality to be able to continue to resist the girls and fight back whilst preventing their Lust from getting too high. Also there are various status effects that will require specific actions from the player to get rid of.

There is a detailed tutorial in game that will walk new players through the battle system.

The Exploration side of things works like many RPG maker games with exploration and some puzzles.

This game also has a choice system where the choices of the player will affect the story.

There are two ways to progress the character in this game: earning EXP by killing or by unlocking rewards by developing relationships with the different monster girls.

Controls:
This game mostly uses standard RPG maker game controls, any extra controls are explained in game via tutorial.

Fetishes:
Animated Monster Girl on Male rape, Restraint, Mind Control, Life Drain, Vore (that can be disabled), Loli

Last edited:

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wow, this is actually pretty impressive. Any idea how to beat the unreasonably scary dog-beast girl on the second option for the book?
EDIT: Never mind, that's what the gun's for.... but that plant girl seems impossible.
EDIT AGAIN: Apparently the fire magic that 'ya learn in the basement drops her in a few turns.

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ah I remember this. the game over events were well written both the dog and the plant have 3 (though you can only see 2 of the dog's in the demo) the boss monster has 2 but I think only 1 is in the demo.
The story itself is more or less a Biohazard parody with every thing focusing on mutants and Bio Organic Weapons rather then zombies.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The creator posted a tweet on the 13th saying he's fixing some bugs and the game should release on DLSite next week.

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
bad news guys this game got shrifted

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
What are you talking about?

The lastest tweet is still saying the game is getting released next week.
The same tweet blufalcon2007 quoted.
Well that's why I said probably. The Tweet I read said that they are releasing the game within a week, it just has some testing to do.

I'm just trying to make sense of the game being "shrifted". I assume that was a really weird joke.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Looks like this game... got SHIFTED to 12th gear......

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
im so confused on how this conversation is going, mabye its because english isnt my first language and i dont understand everything...oh well :eek:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Let me 'dictionary' that for you....

In other words, nobody's really used it right (save for maybe the JAPANESE developer). Just one of those "hurr hurr" jokes because the word sounded funny.

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
its a shrift of be shrifted kinda world, and im all outta SHRIFT

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just so everyone knows, the game is out now. 648 yen.
That's actually way cheaper than I thought this game would be. I wonder if it's kinda short.

edit: okay, I see. There's 3 enemies and 1 boss. So 4 total. This is also only Chapter 1 of 4 that the dev is planning. He even wrote how many enemies per chapter he wants.

Chapter 1: 4
Chapter 2: 3
Chapter 3: 4
Chapter 4: 4 (3 of them being bosses)

Chapter 2 is slated for early next year. Chapter 3 for June, and Chapter 4 for July.

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Just so everyone knows, the game is out now. 648 yen.
That's actually way cheaper than I thought this game would be. I wonder if it's kinda short.

edit: okay, I see. There's 3 enemies and 1 boss. So 4 total. This is also only Chapter 1 of 4 that the dev is planning. He even wrote how many enemies per chapter he wants.

Chapter 1: 4
Chapter 2: 3
Chapter 3: 4
Chapter 4: 4 (3 of them being bosses)

Chapter 2 is slated for early next year. Chapter 3 for June, and Chapter 4 for July.
wow in the demo go through the doorway with the red current and you'll find 15 rooms and 4 crystals. the monsters will live in these rooms later on. (note this area is like the monster lords pocket castle in paradox not a memory room) (the memory replay is on the menu where you chose new game, load game, ect ect. it's the fourth option on the list and requires you to see the full game over scene to unlock the scene)

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
What are your tips on machine translating? All i'm getting are a flood of 0:00