What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Assuming your save isn't as bad as mine, if she appears in any location that she usually does (all of chapter 1 & 2-3, I think?) you can talk to her and buy the item, it doesn't have to be 3-1. That being said, she's not present anywhere on my 3-3 completed file - I would suggest loading 1-3 and seeing if she's there, as that's the fastest way to check.
No, she disappears after the event completely. You can use the machine in 3-2 to buy the grenade item but that's about it. The snake girl and the oni are gone for good it seems. Either way, I'm going to wait for the developer to introduce a way to restart the chapter completely as I'm not going to start a new game again from scratch until genocide gets translated.

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
No, she disappears after the event completely. You can use the machine in 3-2 to buy the grenade item but that's about it. The snake girl and the oni are gone for good it seems. Either way, I'm going to wait for the developer to introduce a way to restart the chapter completely as I'm not going to start a new game again from scratch until genocide gets translated.
What? Since when is genocide untranslated?

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
If you speak Japanese, then I can only agree with you. Then again, you don't have to try the machine translation and should play the game as you like it.
As for me, whose Japanese is pretty terrible, I think the patch is decent and I'm working to make it better.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm just gonna wait till the entire game is released, download it all at once, and commit a very sticky suicide. :giggle:

lw71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Stuck on sphinx.
Already know what to answer, but I didnt even have a choice to answer the 4th riddles.
It looks like after losing to her several times. She will drain your knowledge, and maybe thats why.

Anyone know how to revert/defeat her in this state? Since I cant cleanse her mind corruption even on hell gate room.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
what do you mean drain knowledge?does the sphinx turns you into a brainlet?do we have a name for that?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Figured out what went wrong with the Mermaid girl, I had to click on the notes before touching the pumps and then do the pumps in alphabetical order, while ignoring D and going straight down to the body to be able to read the final note which will trigger the event where you holster your weapon and talk to her. At least, that's what I did to get her to show up anyway in chapter re-select. I still don't have an option to go back in time or whatever for the snake girl, not sure if the option even exists for me anymore. Maybe it's because of the choices you make with the guy in the cocoon, I choose the second option. Can't go back and pick a new choice now.

By the way, you can craft a ring now to give to your waifu of choice if you have their affection maxed out at 100. Best save beforehand to see all the different waifu dialogue, no scenes though for now.

Shnaeriku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Stuck on sphinx.
Already know what to answer, but I didnt even have a choice to answer the 4th riddles.
It looks like after losing to her several times. She will drain your knowledge, and maybe thats why.

Anyone know how to revert/defeat her in this state? Since I cant cleanse her mind corruption even on hell gate room.
Im stuck there too, this most recent patch did not fix it either.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Should be the second option in rec room, the 50 point one . Just tested.
@nossiob meant the defeated event not just unlocking the cg for the book, your lust bar needs to be filled up by her making you masturbate then she should web you and unless something goes wrong this should do it

StainSpear

Reputation score
Anyone willing to share a save for the beggining of this part? i dont want to play trouhgt the whole game just to get to the new content, thanks : )
Edit: Nvm it's on page 9.

Last edited:

box

Lurker
Reputation score
If anyone can send a PM of the torrent, that would be greatly appreciated!

lw71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
what do you mean drain knowledge?does the sphinx turns you into a brainlet?do we have a name for that?
So sphinx basically will let you pass only if you can answer her riddes.

But she play dirty, by mounting you, kissing you, etc, in order to make you unable to think.
And if you lose, she said that she's "drain some of our knowledge"
I don't exactly know how these work, but pretty sure my inability to answer 4th riddles are because of this.
(I lose 5 times already because blind play)

Im stuck there too, this most recent patch did not fix it either.
Well, gonna wait till someone know how to fix this then

crimsiden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
maybe my game is bugged or something then :D I beat both of them already and on 3-3 neither on my team and my save went from blue to white. Even spared that evil spider lady

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is there a difference when your save goes from blue to white? Mine did too but no one died, never killed anyone so my lv is still at 1 too. It happened right after I finished 3-1 as well.

crimsiden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ya basically when your save goes white it means you forgot to friend someone T.T Not sure what I did wrong with spider lady.. did find sphinx tho