What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Oh, yeah. The Snake girl seems to be the bugged one in that regard. Best to wait for the developer to fix all the bugs in this release.

mikceron

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So sphinx basically will let you pass only if you can answer her riddes.

But she play dirty, by mounting you, kissing you, etc, in order to make you unable to think.
And if you lose, she said that she's "drain some of our knowledge"
I don't exactly know how these work, but pretty sure my inability to answer 4th riddles are because of this.
(I lose 5 times already because blind play)
She is drains knowledge after every kiss etc thats why you cannot answer final question right away as you forgot it when you get to that point. right answer on final questions is 1 then 2 then 1 problem is with lust as after you try to answer first time it gets to max, i barely managed to do it by using some kind of tanuki amulet (which lowers lust damage taken) and by skipping as fast as possible her kiss and mounting. Before final answer i had 99 lust xD.

lw71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
She is drains knowledge after every kiss etc thats why you cannot answer final question right away as you forgot it when you get to that point. right answer on final questions is 1 then 2 then 1 problem is with lust as after you try to answer first time it gets to max, i barely managed to do it by using some kind of tanuki amulet (which lowers lust damage taken) and by skipping as fast as possible her kiss and mounting. Before final answer i had 99 lust xD.
So you mean I need to hold up my lust on that very end ?
But its really hard. I remember tried to stall, thinking something may be trigger, only ended up with my lust being rapidly increased by 20 - 20, and instant lost after that. Pretty sure kazuya cant also concentrate because "he forgot how to do it lol"

Can you tell me where to find that amulet?

Anl_Ninja

Reputation score
Im stuck there too, this most recent patch did not fix it either.
Basically you need to struggle everytime he gets you and consume an Item to decrease your libido. Otherwise you won't have enough time to make your actions. This is how I made it:

1. Struggle
2. Use the 鎮静剤 Item (a brown cylindrical box or something like this) to restore your libido for the next 5 turns. You only have this opportunity, you can't use items later.
3. Answer ほん
4. Answer the 2nd option
5. Struggle
6. Answer なし
7.When she's on top of you struggle again
8. Answer にんげん
9. Then as Briger said before, answer「に■げん」then『ばんごう』でこたえる then ①「に■げん」 .

Anl_Ninja

Reputation score
Basically you need to struggle everytime he gets you and consume an Item to decrease your libido. Otherwise you won't have enough time to make your actions. This is how I made it:

1. Struggle
2. Use the 鎮静剤 Item (a brown cylindrical box or something like this) to restore your libido for the next 5 turns. You only have this opportunity, you can't use items later.
3. Answer ほん
4. Answer the 2nd option
5. Struggle
6. Answer なし
8. Answer にんげん
Lmao, the item is モルヒネ, not 鎮静剤 sorry

lw71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1. Struggle
3. Answer ほん
4. Answer the 2nd option
5. Struggle
6. Answer なし
8. Answer にんげん
I dont even have the "answer" menu on point 8.
Bug? or because she's draining my knowledge?

No menu :

Hint, that say I need to defeat her to get back knowledge, but how the hell I do it now? lol

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
8 and 9 are the same one Anl_Ninja just used the proper kana instead of the ■
also if your losing because of max lust on 7-9 then inbetween 1 and 2 you can use the morphine that shout buy you one extra turn before full lust

but I only did it then cause i couldn't use items after 5

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Could someone direct me to the English patch please? I can't find it at all ><

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can you tell me where to find that amulet?
It's from the girl in the recall machine room (looks like a leaf) - she also sells an item (5000) that reduces lust to zero. So between the amulet, that item, and starting the round off with tea, you shouldn't have any problems getting through it.

Side note - cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the spider girl - tried leaving the guy, shooting him, either way it ends up the same. Any ideas?

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
How...do I get new skills? Or passives?

Im at the Iron maiden section and well...I haven't been killing anything so im lvl 1. But I don't have any spells or abilities yet, i've maxed friendship with Barghest and I thought i'd have at least some by now.

Btw Iron maiden's bullshit. I hate enemies that you pretty much just have to luck your way through with her binding your arms every god damn turn and them not being freed when you use the highest tier struggle.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Side note - cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the spider girl - tried leaving the guy, shooting him, either way it ends up the same. Any ideas?
Figured out the issue: You need to have both the mantis and plant girl like you - probably need to be 100. Actually I 100'd both of them earlier but for some reason when I went to look over their wedding text I found that the mantis was at 99 and plant girl was at 20 (wtf?). After getting them maxed (on a different save, no less), it triggers a few scenes in the spider cave, and spider lady joins the team once you defeat her. Without killing her, obv.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I got her without doing any special that I can remember. Do you have Lampas and Empuse befriended? Both of them made appearances during the chapter, so I figure not having them would prevent you from befriending the spider girl too. There are fire pits in the save rooms you can light that don't seem to do anything, but maybe those matter?

Chapter 3 more than made up for the lackluster chapter 2, but maybe not if you don't like vore....

lw71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's from the girl in the recall machine room (looks like a leaf) - she also sells an item (5000) that reduces lust to zero. So between the amulet, that item, and starting the round off with tea, you shouldn't have any problems getting through it.

You mean lampas in her room? The plant girl.
Thx, but I think my game indeed really is bugged,

Its not the matter of lust, because I can always suppress it to the point of only 60% in the end when she's mounting you. (Using tea)
It's just I can't even answer her. No menu to do it whatsoever. While people here all giving pointer to just answer her.
So maybe this wasnt supposed to happen.

Just gonna grab peoples save maybe. And play from chapter 3-2

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
How...do I get new skills? Or passives?

Im at the Iron maiden section and well...I haven't been killing anything so im lvl 1. But I don't have any spells or abilities yet, i've maxed friendship with Barghest and I thought i'd have at least some by now.

Btw Iron maiden's bullshit. I hate enemies that you pretty much just have to luck your way through with her binding your arms every god damn turn and them not being freed when you use the highest tier struggle.
You can go to the capsule in the safe room. (also be sure to use the latest English patch if you have one, there may be bugs in early versions)

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
You can go to the capsule in the safe room. (also be sure to use the latest English patch if you have one, there may be bugs in early versions)
I mean, thats what im doing, but its all blank when i use the capsule, no passive or skills show up on neither the passives or spellls list.

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
I mean, thats what im doing, but its all blank when i use the capsule, no passive or skills show up on neither the passives or spellls list.
Then repatch the Japanese game with the latest English patch. I think I'm at fault here (the patchs from two weeks or so had this issue, now it's fixed). Make a copy of 'save' and 'PublicData' to keep your saves.

Madflavor

Reputation score
So I began the game by grinding the Dog Demon (forget it's proper name) and as I hit level 4, I got a message that the demons on this floor are gone. Is this because I hit a certain level, or because I kept killing them? If it's the latter, then is there anyway to avoid this, while still leveling up? Also is there ANY way for me to replay a battle with a Dog Demon? I still have some H-Scenes to unlock with her.

Lazzarus

Lurker
Reputation score
So I began the game by grinding the Dog Demon (forget it's proper name) and as I hit level 4, I got a message that the demons on this floor are gone. Is this because I hit a certain level, or because I kept killing them? If it's the latter, then is there anyway to avoid this, while still leveling up? Also is there ANY way for me to replay a battle with a Dog Demon? I still have some H-Scenes to unlock with her.
This game has many different route. You picked the genocide route. It's like in undertale. You will get new dialogs and item for each route.