What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [DHR Lab] ラレンティーナの剣を探して (RJ247570)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I thought this game looked familiar. Well played on the developer's end. I'm surprised he never changed their names or anything. Hopefully he doesn't get in trouble as dlsite is quick to turn on their creators.

I hope this dev continues to make H games, lots of enthusiasm in his H games for sure.

Izuzugr

Reputation score
Will any hero have a save from the game, or is there a way to unlock the scenes from the beginning?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Will any hero have a save from the game, or is there a way to unlock the scenes from the beginning?
Etigoya game the full walkthrough. That mean he finished the game. Hence, you'll find his full save in his shared directory (link in his signature).

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
Etigoya game the full walkthrough. That mean he finished the game. Hence, you'll find his full save in his shared directory (link in his signature).
Nope Can't find the save. I searched his google drive, finding the title first but it failed so i tried the RJ code thingy but it also failed.

Aghh... This game is sometimes too dark & the plot is so unpredictable to the point where you just wonder... "WTF am i playing"?

Worst part of this game is that you can't skip the fcking dialogue and the text doesn't appear instantly. Cause of this i had to read everything. Plot goes like this :

In order to defeat the Vampire Lord Dracula the two girls travel around the world for "4" Items, Holy Water, An Axe, Sliver something & forgot the last one.

The Girls Friendship develop into Yuri as time pass, there were evil people plotting for the revival of Dracula by draining magic from Anna the virgin holy mary. Blah blah blah They went sight seeing, blah blah blah They chased after a dog and fell into a well and ended up in another dimension which turns out to be rome.

Blah blah blah They got outta Rome by defeating a devil which is completely unrelated to the plot with an OP Sword called Sword of Mars, Then disappears after using it including all your Money & equipment that you farmed. They reached back to their original world and continued searching for the items, fought medusa, lost to medusa, went to the nude beach to find a shield that could defeat medusa with it.

Blah Blah Blah Virgin Mary gets kidnapped out of nowhere late in the game, Plot twist few of the enemies were the good guys, defeated a loyal follower of Dracula but somehow another secret follower appeared kidnapped a Chris who is a non-virgin revived Dracula. The Whole Team fought against Dracula only to be defeated, so they escaped. ( Currently at this point of the game )

There was one part i think it was chapter 3, where you will be tasked with going into a dungeon to find the villager's daughter, then after you rescued her, she confessed her love to a priest ( Support Character ) only to be turned down cause he is a priest, Shortly after that he left while she cried alone, only to be fucking RAPED by two unknown strangers who took advantage of her. WHAT THE FUCK? That's just fcking Dark.

To Be Honest i am still playing this long ass game until i can reach the battle fuck scene which doesn't seem to be in the gallery. Jesus... This Game really Values Virginity too much.

qwezxcp

Lurker
Reputation score
Aghh... This game is sometimes too dark & the plot is so unpredictable to the point where you just wonder... "WTF am i playing"?

Worst part of this game is that you can't skip the fcking dialogue and the text doesn't appear instantly. Cause of this i had to read everything. Plot goes like this :

In order to defeat the Vampire Lord Dracula the two girls travel around the world for "4" Items, Holy Water, An Axe, Sliver something & forgot the last one.

The Girls Friendship develop into Yuri as time pass, there were evil people plotting for the revival of Dracula by draining magic from Anna the virgin holy mary. Blah blah blah They went sight seeing, blah blah blah They chased after a dog and fell into a well and ended up in another dimension which turns out to be rome.

Blah blah blah They got outta Rome by defeating a devil which is completely unrelated to the plot with an OP Sword called Sword of Mars, Then disappears after using it including all your Money & equipment that you farmed. They reached back to their original world and continued searching for the items, fought medusa, lost to medusa, went to the nude beach to find a shield that could defeat medusa with it.

Blah Blah Blah Virgin Mary gets kidnapped out of nowhere late in the game, Plot twist few of the enemies were the good guys, defeated a loyal follower of Dracula but somehow another secret follower appeared kidnapped a Chris who is a non-virgin revived Dracula. The Whole Team fought against Dracula only to be defeated, so they escaped. ( Currently at this point of the game )

There was one part i think it was chapter 3, where you will be tasked with going into a dungeon to find the villager's daughter, then after you rescued her, she confessed her love to a priest ( Support Character ) only to be turned down cause he is a priest, Shortly after that he left while she cried alone, only to be fucking RAPED by two unknown strangers who took advantage of her. WHAT THE FUCK? That's just fcking Dark.

To Be Honest i am still playing this long ass game until i can reach the battle fuck scene which doesn't seem to be in the gallery. Jesus... This Game really Values Virginity too much.
You can skip dialogue by holding down spacebar.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Nope Can't find the save. I searched his google drive, finding the title first but it failed so i tried the RJ code thingy but it also failed.
You must have the link to his old google drive. take the link from his signature at this day. Searching by title or RJ number work fine. Else just browse by last updated - it's the last save file he updated.

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
You must have the link to his old google drive. take the link from his signature at this day. Searching by title or RJ number work fine. Else just browse by last updated - it's the last save file he updated.
How about you or someone else just upload it here for everyone's sake.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Protip: I can't read japanese outside of mildly figuring out katakana using a chart, and i followed the linked walkthrough earlier in the thread...

After the intro, it's easy to forget that this has any relation at all to castlevania, and it's quickly forgotten when you get the whole "Oh, we're isekai-ed into ancient rome for some reason buaaah?"

and it's amusing to sum up this to other people i know as "TFW you're playing an H-game that somehow slowly evolves from "sortof lesbians isekai into ancient rome" into "literally castlevania rpg with a decent job system"

On another note: Where the hell are the claw weapons in this game, i got the one off the doll trade in list, but I'm going to guess i fucked up and lost it because i redeemed it while in ancient rome and it counted as an ancient rome weapon? I didn't exactly check everywhere since i was kindof following the walkthrough fairly closely so i didn't go wander off and forget where i was (since it's written in a very "{from where you are when the cutscenes end}, do -> [thing]"), but i never found a single other one to obtain. Not that the monk job needed it, but hey, it would've been nice...

Lv cap is 50, exp just kindof freezes at 3315 to next level there.** Jobs level via # of encounters, It took me longer than i'd like to admit to figure that out.

**: until the last chapter? they started gaining levels again.

I wish there were more options for getting into trouble if you know what i mean, it seems like rather few encounters are battle-rapey.

The drasticly different artstyles is really weird, and i wish they would've gone back and fixed the outliers to match up with the majority.

I give this game two lost virginities out of a vampire killer remix. Would play again. (y)

Last edited:

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
From etigoya's save is there any way to get into a battle with the in-game battle rape? I just wanna see it haha.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Seems like there is some mechanic on every 10th floor of the bonus dungeon.
What do I need to do to get past 20th floor:
1589229608738.png

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks eitgoya... Turn out you must lose to Boss to pass. I've beaten him and that is no good...

In Ch.6, you can also go back to ストラ山 and beat the snake boss for new clothing.

The new H Scene in 1.18 can be released from the ghost in the villa: (instead of beating the dungeon)
1589434705327.png

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This game is very fun if you're into sex stats and prostitution.
Now trying to have the nun also join the fun, so following the walkthrough for it.
Story is entertaining too, nothing amazing, but good enough to follow.
I hesitated because of the first design of Chris, but really it's fine once I got used to it.