What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [DHR Lab] ラレンティーナの剣を探して (RJ247570)

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content
Mod edit: Picture removed due to lolicon.

Dlsite link (contains his CI EN blog): (Demo included)
Release Date: April 11,2020
Genre: Role-playing game
Engine: Wolf RPG
Tags: Female protagonist, Kinetic storyline, Avoidable rape, Animated HCG, Cosplay equipment, Yuri, First Experience, Fantasy, Lesbian, Rape, etc

Controls: Standard Wolf RPG layout

Gameplay: Classic JRPG battle format, Random enemy encounters, in-battle rape mechanics (Spinning wheel dictates what rape move they'll use), Sexual diary statistics, mini-game sex events where you need to make the male climax.

Summary: Vampire Hunter Chris and Saint Anna, two maidens protecting themselves from the hands of the dark priest, friendship becomes to lover.Picture is this game is year 2000

User notes: Takes a bit of time before you can get to the enemies that can rape you. When you fight certain bosses the option to suicide can show up if there's an H event available. The human enemies and some monsters like slimes have clothes destruction and/or rape attacks that can incapacitate one of the two girls. You have a few options to try to break out of the rape attack. At the beginning you get a defeat HCG if you let them penetrate but later on you can see them climax all the way. Though the H game started off generic it quickly proved to have a wealth of content and mechanics, this creator's previous game did something similar too I believe. I'd recommend it if you have time on your hands.

sorry am not good in english but game is very interesting but I grid in chapter 2 I go to volcano and how to go next?

Last edited by a moderator:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
You need to gain 50000 gold to release yourself form slave state, and then go to Ccolosseum to enter gladiator fights until you beat the emperor.

PS: After beating chapter 5's boss, you would be shown to a credit scene, but it is fake, you will enter chapter 6 after the rolling credit finished. Don't stop playing.

OP
panzerelite

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You need to gain 50000 gold to release yourself form slave state, and then go to Ccolosseum to enter gladiator fights until you beat the emperor.

PS: After beating chapter 5's boss, you would be shown to a credit scene, but it is fake, you will enter chapter 6 after the rolling credit finished. Don't stop playing.
nigth battle?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H section for locking due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated and thread reopened.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Guy who redid the OP here, this H game a worth a look if you're up to date on H games and skipped this one. And possibly whatever else this creator did, it's a bit story heavy though.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
why this game have a kinda modern art as cover but the HCG looks like old drawing lol

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
can someone post a save after beating the Colosseum? cause i seemed to be stuck somehow. Most likely cause i used cheat engine to maxed out money and job skill levels.

Currently i am trying to beat all the night Colosseum battles which for some reason keeps asking for specific job class. Am i suppose to progress the story from there?

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok I must be pants on head retarded but I'm already lost. Got into a forest and now I'm dragging some dood and a little girl with me along with the tiny priest. Where am I supposed to go? I just beat the giant snake thing too while falling out of a tree.

Last edited:

The_Klutz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok I must be pants on head retarded but I'm already lost. Got into a forest and now I'm dragging some dood and a little girl with me along with the tiny priest. Where am I supposed to go? I just beat the giant snake thing too while falling out of a tree.
Now that you have the guy you'll wanna head back to the port town and head back to the cafe on the bottom right. After that the next story beat arrives by talking to the leftmost receptionist at the port building.

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
At which chapter do i have to reach in order to see the battle fuck scene?

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
At which chapter do i have to reach in order to see the battle fuck scene?
You could be able to see battle fuck scene when in chapter 2, head to the south village and go between the village to the eastern gatehouse, you should be able to encounter barbarians, they could grab you and start the battle fuck scene. But be aware that if they deflower the brown hair gal, or get your MC fertilized, it would result in gameover (but you could be still continue playing)

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
You could be able to see battle fuck scene when in chapter 2, head to the south village and go between the village to the eastern gatehouse, you should be able to encounter barbarians, they could grab you and start the battle fuck scene. But be aware that if they deflower the brown hair gal, or get your MC fertilized, it would result in gameover (but you could be still continue playing)
only chapter 2? crap, i reached chapter 4. no way to see it again?

This Game has an even larger open world than i expect

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
There's an in-battle rape moment during chapter 1, if you let the slime attack till he removes her clothing and then move onward to fight the pirates. Though, if they deflower the girls the fight ends in a game over (continuation like it never happened). In chapter two onwards the blond can be fucked since she's suppose to lose her virginity from story reasons anyway though if she gets fertilized it's another automatic game over. I imagine the same would follow the other heroine as well once she gets deflowered, chapter 3 has a couple rapist enemies by the beachside if you follow etigoya's guide from his post on this thread.

As a side, it seems this H game has a varying degrees of differences in CG style. I'm assuming this creator either hired different artists or experimented with some freebie base CG maker.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone had much success in properly hooking this game. and if so what did you use? Ith gives me a hook that drops 80% of the text, and textractor just barfs at me (failed to hook)

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Guys, let me share some interesting information about this game:

This game is a RPG with H version game from the origin Vampire Blaze series game (ACT version non H, Castlevania fan game), with the same circle dhR!

Same characters: Chris, the vampire hunter. Anna, the nun

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone had much success in properly hooking this game. and if so what did you use? Ith gives me a hook that drops 80% of the text, and textractor just barfs at me (failed to hook)
Has windows defender eaten the dll that textractor needs to hook the game? That started happening to me recently, had to make it remove the file from quarantine.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Chapter 2 was certainly a challenge to get through without a translation. Almost makes me wonder what the point of the class system is when all the arena battles make you pick a specific class, lol.

I saved this thread when it was in lockdown because I got stuck in chapter 3 thanks to the boss that petrifies on the first round. Looks like I should be thanking Etigoya for his walkthrough, I'll probably be able to finish this game without going mad now, lol.