What's new

RPG [ dieselmine ] [ ディーゼルマイン] The Counterwar of Queen Ilyss / 魔王イリスの逆襲 (RE176175) (RJ176175)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirurza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 魔王イリスの逆襲

I try to unpacket, with this app Kao's Enigma Virtual Box Unpacker
but is to heavy
i can't
How can i unpack the game?
After try sometime, it work

Last edited:

Misha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

short after the intro fight i get error message. can somebody give me a save after intro pls?

Razgriiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm getting the same error, any possible fixes? Obviously not an isolated issue

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After try sometime, it work
I think he means the game is too big to be unpacked with the unpacker. I have the same problem. All I get is the out of memory error every time I try to unpack it.

For whatever reason the game is also a big slow in the menu when trying to save or load.

Renako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone tried using CE 6 and above to trying changing lewdness and the development values? I tried the same method someone provided in the zombie island thread, but it doesn't seems to work. Any ideas?

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone tried using CE 6 and above to trying changing lewdness and the development values? I tried the same method someone provided in the zombie island thread, but it doesn't seems to work. Any ideas?
What works for me every time is:
1. I select the 3rd game process from the 4 that are available in the list.
2. I change the Value Type to "Double".
3. I search for the exact value in the game.
4. With any luck you will find it directly. With some bad luck you have to do a "next search" when it changes. However what I read on the internet is that the code of the value can/will change each time??

Anyhow it worked for me with this game to change the money and xp. Not sure however on the lewdness.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

its a bug or this game takes a freaking hell of a time to load save option?
weird this game really takes me 2m37s to load the save and load window wth its that?

Last edited:

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Out of memory on trying to unpack it with EnigmaVBUnpacker as others have already said. Who would've known using RPG Maker MV and tons of voice acting to inflate the file size prevents us gaijins from understanding what's going on. :(

Misha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

still cant past intro skipping text or not allways same error there....
pls send me save past intro so i can look it work or not.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

ok confirmed this game its complete trash for me to many skip bugs / save n load option takes over2m / SLOW GAME PLAY as hell

this is why i ·!"·!"3 hate mv games they are all trash why makers use that maker if know doesnt bring anything good to their sells
well at least il wait for a savefile

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well mega link still there but it stuck at %0 <.< somebody please add it again

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

well mega link still there but it stuck at %0 <.< somebody please add it again
Just downloaded it and it worked fine for me. Try a new browser or just re downloading it.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Dlsite's description talks about protecting her virginity and using her ass as a surrogate, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a virgin clear.
You would also notice there was no specific description about any possible virgin clear outcome. That is why i wait for the player's experience.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You would also notice there was no specific description about any possible virgin clear outcome. That is why i wait for the player's experience.
I got 2 endings in it so far and from what I've seen you are given an option against doing any scene. In some cases you can force another girl to get the scene instead, or simply start the fight before you are raped like the maid one. The prison scene should be doable but only if you know how to get around it beforehand, she doesn't actually explain that you can move in the cell to avoid the guard until he rapes her a few times but I think you can do it from the beginning, and besides that's not an actual penetration scene anyway. In the case you may run into where it seems like you are forced, even then you can just take an alternate route and bypass that section of the game and move onto the next, though the enemies are a bit harder.

Last edited:

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How do I get any use hypnosis in this game?

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

By the way if you patch the enigma unpacker with the 4gb memory patch it will actually be able to unpack the file.
So simple, yet so genius. Thank you.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

By the way if you patch the enigma unpacker with the 4gb memory patch it will actually be able to unpack the file.
That works! Thanks a lot! :D

ETA: Unpacking also solves the slow save/load game problem.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ok so... i'm... Iceforge... i dont know if i need to kiss you or hate you :D

i just lost 1 hour to unpack that game manualy file by file..., to see that that was so simple to correct enigma unpacker...

... i hate you to not have say it early for this game :D but kiss you for all next game :p

here i have reuped the game that i unpacked manualy T_T... for those that want it, he is already patched with RPGMakerMVGame patcher

Password : "Dragonfly" in french ;)

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.