What's new

RPG [ dieselmine ] [ ディーゼルマイン] The Counterwar of Queen Ilyss / 魔王イリスの逆襲 (RE176175) (RJ176175)

Status
Not open for further replies.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: 魔王イリスの逆襲

Finished the game but im like missing 4 h scenes :/ even when i did all the routes

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get these missing scenes? Sick and tired of trying to lose to all the bosses only to get Game Over =(

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get these missing scenes? Sick and tired of trying to lose to all the bosses only to get Game Over =(

first 3 is from losing to bosses. the first one being the dragon one while having ninja girl on the party and the other two from losing to last boss after getting the sword from the hero. the others i have no idea.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just found one of them, when it puts you in front of the castle before the end boss, go to the left to the brothel and pimp out the elf, shes got 2-3 scenes there ;p

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When the guy comes into the cell run away/around him and exit ;p then press the big red button

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Etigoya posted a full save on hf (just google it). Be careful when copying, as you lose your saves (not the files, the game just doesn't recognize them for some reason). I recommend backing your stuff up first, including the common.rpgsave and global.rpgsave files.

EDIT: Recommend the MV save editor Froggus posted on the forums, you can even use it to edit the gallery data (common.rpgsave).

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've begun to play it, and as I thought the demon lord is so cute :p

Last edited:

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Dlsite suddenly has 3 updates, all are bugfixes.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I used up all my mana on the octopus fight. Also my mana recovery options. And now it is impossible to get past the 3 samurais.

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can anyone kindly explain how many route does this game has? i've already seen 1 ending where the mc defeat the hero and pink girl got raped... that's one of the route i took when choosing one of the options after defeating the robot-looking boss who raped the brown-skin elves after mc got imprisoned... and for some reason, after i load to the time when choosing another option i got stillness in black screen lol

Mai_Takayassu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How does Cheat Engine works for this game???
For some reason, 4 differents files named "game" appears in the Process List.

LeeShade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man this game is fucking hard... Feels like I have to grind 10 levels each time on trash mobs just to have a chance at defeating a boss. Its like 4-5 hits from a trash mob and i'm dead or 2-3 hits from a boss = death.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there a partial translation for the game or do I use that program provided to hook MV to Chiitrans?

Oh and where do you get the save editors?

ermac25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi i'm trying to use cliploger but it's not a plugin is from a Company named Vector is that the right one??
( i think not ) does anyone have a link to cliploger???

Fortunately i found it but it must be fate that i should not play this game now Game_boxed_unpacked.exe doen't lauch the game, i can launch it if i rename defaul folder and use game.exe but in that case cliploger can't find any text
i really don't know what to do anymore....

Last edited:

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hi i'm trying to use cliploger but it's not a plugin is from a Company named Vector is that the right one??
( i think not ) does anyone have a link to cliploger???

Fortunately i found it but it must be fate that i should not play this game now Game_boxed_unpacked.exe doen't lauch the game, i can launch it if i rename defaul folder and use game.exe but in that case cliploger can't find any text
i really don't know what to do anymore....
mmm no lol, cliploger is not a tools from any Company, that a little tools i make just for us :p

and you dont copy it just like that in a game !, that will not works without the plugin ^^

get the patcher in , and install it (select the working .exe of the game in your renamed defaul folder ^^

that will install the plugin that extract text and cliploger ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.