What's new

ACT [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] 魔導士カナデのふたなりダンジョンQuest (RJ376981)

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm an optimist, so I'll assume they mean the summer of 2022.
Thankfully, the Dlsite claims a release date of 'Early August 2022,' so basically we're waiting another month.
Hopefully they can finally meet this deadline, unlike the last... however many.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Man, I don't think I've ever been mad at a game delay and I'm a ToT fan...(Jesus Christ). I mean come on this is a dieselmine game, these games aren't complex or difficult and that's why I enjoy them.
If this game turns out to be just like their previous games, then I think dieselmine has finally fallen off for me.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It'll prob play more like the one with the 3 cursed girls, the one who got a futa curse, a neko curse and the last one got like a womb tat.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
This second delay doesn't mean a great deal to me given how the only humanoid (not just human bodyparts) characters have a chance to be limited to CG.

I do wonder why though. Maybe they feel like it's bare on content and want to add some more areas?

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Delay to add content? For some reason, doesn't fit the bill. The more likely answer seems to be dieselmine is just incompetent and probably messed something up programming.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Delay to add content? For some reason, doesn't fit the bill. The more likely answer seems to be dieselmine is just incompetent and probably messed something up programming.
Well he delayed it by minimum a month, so why not both?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
And dieselmine is known to skimp out and cut corners. Adding content might just mean editing older stuff heh.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
My friends, I bring good and bad news. Also a

Firstly the good. We now have official confirmation that this game won't just consist of flying objects with humanoid content limited to static CG.
These be humanoid monster girls, animated in their full glory. It's very unlikely they'll be the only ones so I think we can safely expect more.

Also this will actually play like a game rather than a H-gallery, so I think they learned their lesson about skipping that.

Now the bad. They're showing content of stage 2 gameplay now (which will most likely be slime-themed if not 100% certain), but they've only delayed the game for supposedly a month. I am not confident they will release on time, so expect another delay.

OP
Lilimius

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Good news are good news indeed. I'm sad though that they're showing more content, meaning there will be less surprise in the actual game. Seeing half of animations before the game release will just kill the novelty on the release, so since we've seen a humanoid girl animation now, I'd honestly hope they wouldn't spoil any more content.

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
So seeing the it seems to clear up one of my questions - the one I posed when talking about the succubus hands, where the animation for the standing picture and full animation were different - In that, well, once you get grabbed by an enemy, it appears you have a time frame to break out before you transition to the full animation.
Maybe that ties into the percentage HP thing, it being a resistance or will gauge, rather than a timer until you ejaculate, but then there's the different standing animations that play when it's at certain values, so there's really no obvious answer until the game comes out.

Now the bad. They're showing content of stage 2 gameplay now (which will most likely be slime-themed if not 100% certain), but they've only delayed the game for supposedly a month. I am not confident they will release on time, so expect another delay.
I'd agree with you, if I believed game development was a constant trudge in one direction; devs waiting for artists to create graphics before making enemies, artists waiting for devs to create the next area's idea before drawing.
There's nothing saying that other parts of the game haven't been done, and everything past stage 2 needs to be done - they could full well be doing different enemies in different orders as different assets are created - or they could just be, you know, releasing a video of the already-done area 2 boss while they're finishing up the mechanics of the area 3 boss.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Well it's now two days into August. Any sign of life from the sleepy circle?

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's dieselmine, so at some point the demo will randomly drop, then like the next day the game will release.

Peasant

Reputation score
after many dissapointments on rushed games i dont mind seeong them delayed, but there is a limit to it

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
my inference is they learned from their mistakes and will work to ensure their next project will not have numerous delays....Also, that this is tooooootally on track and will release any day now....yup :cry:
absolutely the case....